FREE UK Standard Delivery
If you choose FREE UK Standard Delivery:
- It's fully trackable.
- Your parcel will arrive within 6 working days (excluding weekends and bank holidays) after you place your order.
- Your order may arrive anytime between 7am and 9pm and a signature may be required on receipt of your parcel.
- If you're not in when your parcel arrives, a card will be left telling you where it is. It might be left in a safe place or there will be details on how to pick up your order or rearrange delivery.
- Deliveries aren't made on bank holidays, so you can expect your order to arrive the next working day.
SUPPORT & WARRANTY
Damaged / Incorrect / Unwanted Goods
- Any damage to goods must be reported within 48 hours of delivery we will refund the price and carriage of replacements goods at no cost to the customer.
- You have a right to cancel the order at any time before the expiry of a period of 14 working days beginning with the day after the day on which you receive the goods.
You may cancel by giving us notice in any of the following ways:
- Via email, referring to the order number and by confirming your name and address of the order.
- By phone
- By recorded letter which must be received by us no later than 10 days after the receipt of the order.
Faulty Items within 28 Days of Purchase
- It is your responsibility to ensure compatibility of any goods offered for sale by us both with the existing components within your system and with any other goods offered for sale by us.
- It is your responsibility to ensure proper installation of our goods into your existing system.
- It is your responsibility to ensure that wherever necessary you access the manufacturers web site to download any necessary product upgrades (including drivers and manuals).
- We recognise that goods supplied by us to you may not meet your expectations. In our experience there are many reasons why that may happen. Examples of those reasons include a defect in the goods at the point of delivery to you, incompatibility with existing components within your system, poor installation or simply slower performance than you require.
- We are not able to establish why the goods have failed to meet your expectations without an opportunity of inspecting and testing the goods.
- All returned items not returned in accordance with the Consumer Rights Act 2015 are tested by ADMI technicians. Any item found to be not faulty will be subject to a £10 +VAT charge if collected or a £10 + return shipping + VAT charge if shipped back to the customer. You will be notified by e-mail before any non-faulty goods are returned to you. This does not affect your statutory rights.
- Returned items should be packaged securely to prevent any damage and shipped in a plain outer box.
- Any goods that have been modified or physically altered in any way shall be deemed Warranty Void and no support will be provided.
- Only Return Faulty Item(s). RMA numbers are issued for specific components only. Please do not return your whole order because you believe one component may be faulty. This does not affect your rights under the Consumer rights Act 2015.
- Any returns received without out a Returns (RMA) number clearly visible will be refused. Any return must be received by ADMI Ltd. within 14 days of being issued.
Faulty Items More Than 28 Days after Receipt
- If you are reporting faulty goods more than 28 days after receipt, then we strongly recommend that you contact the manufacturer directly for a warranty repair/replacement. This is often the quickest way to have a fault rectified. For example in some cases, manufacturers provide a special full on-site service and/or telephone help facilities for your convenience.
- We will only deal with the warranty after 28 days if the manufacturer does not offer this service. This does not affect your statuary rights.
- TVs and Monitors. If your query relates to a Television or Monitor, specifically in relation to dead pixels, please be aware that all of ADMI’ Suppliers and thus ADMI conform to the ISO 13406-2 standard – the acceptable number of dead pixels based on screen size and resolution. Information on this can be found through any major search engine typing “ISO 13406-2” and the monitor brand name. Products with dead pixels of equal to or less than those defined within the ISO 13406-2 standard will not be accepted for return.
Consumer Rights Act 2015
Cooler Master Devastator III 7-Colour LED Keyboard & Mouse Kit Combo Gaming Peripheral Bundle
The Devastator 3 RGB Combo is the next generation of our popular gaming set. Featuring adjustable DPI up to 2400 and tactile keys for improved feedback, this is ideal for PC enthusiasts. And now with 7 different LED color options, you can customize your peripherals to match your hardware.
- Ergonomic ultra flat mouse body
- 4 Levels of DPI: 600, 1200, 1800, 2400
- Large high-precision mouse wheel
- Solid rubber side pads for ultimate stability
- 7 Colors to choose from
- Custom membrane design – more durable and improved tactile feedback
- Ergonomic ultra low profile design
- Ultra durable Laser etched and grip coated keycaps
- Anti-slide rubber pads on bottom side
- Dedicated Multi-media keys
- 7 Color LED backlight with switchable via FN
- Dedicated Media Keys
Ergonomic Styling From Top To Bottom
The Devastator 3 Combo is designed to be comfortable to use in all circumstances. The mouse is ergonomically pleasing, with an ultralow flat profile for convenience and a large mouse wheel for ease of use. The keyboard also features an ultralow profile for decreased strain, while antislide rubber pads underneath prevent slippage during heated battles.
Custom Membrane Design
The Devastator 3 keyboard features custom membrane switches for elegance and functionality. Membrane switches allow for a sleek look, while our custom design improves durability and tactile feedback for superior accuracy.
Seven Colors For Customized Personality
The mouse and keyboard in the Devastator 3 Combo are RGB capable, with seven different backlight options to choose from. Personalize your setup with custom color pairings to mix and match to your other PC accessories. And if you ever want to switch colors, it’s as easy as a press of the Fn button.
A Precision Mouse To Elevate Your Game
The MM110 mouse enclosed in our combo is custom-tailored for hardcore serious gaming. It has durable Omron switches, good for 10 million precise keypresses, and an Avago optical sensor that’s optimized specifically for going on a killing spree.
Functional And Durable
The rugged combo is meant to last you through the most stressful skirmishes. Rubber side grips on the mouse improve stability and minimize wear and tear, while the keycaps on the keyboard are laseretched and gripcoated for minimal wear and optimal functionality. These peripherals just work.
Product: Keyboard Mouse Combos
Serie: Membrane series, Devastator
Product Name: Devastator 3
Keyboard Type: Membrane
Keyboard Switch Type: Membrane
Keyboard Material: Plastic
Keyboard LED Color: 7 colors to choose from
Keyboard Lighting Mode: Full backlit, and pulsating mode (speed can be adjusted by FN key combo)
Keyboard Polling Rate: 125Hz
Multimedia Keys: Dedicated
Wrist rest: Undetectable
Keyboard Connector Cable: USB 1.1
Keyboard Dimensions (L x W x H): 449.7 x 148.4 x 35.6 mm
Keyboard Weight: 898g
Mouse Interface: USB 2.0
Mouse DPI: 800, 1200, 1600, 2400
Mouse LED Backlight: 7 colors to choose from
Mouse Dimension: 119.1(L) x 64.6(W) x 36.7(H) mm
Mouse Weight: 128g (incl. Cable)
No posts found