FREE UK Standard Delivery
If you choose FREE UK Standard Delivery:
- It's fully trackable.
- Your parcel will arrive within 4 working days (excluding weekends and bank holidays) after you place your order.
- Your order may arrive anytime between 7am and 9pm and a signature may be required on receipt of your parcel.
- If you're not in when your parcel arrives, a card will be left telling you where it is. It might be left in a safe place or there will be details on how to pick up your order or rearrange delivery.
- Deliveries aren't made on bank holidays, so you can expect your order to arrive the next working day.
SUPPORT & WARRANTY
Damaged / Incorrect / Unwanted Goods
- Any damage to goods must be reported within 48 hours of delivery we will refund the price and carriage of replacements goods at no cost to the customer.
- You have a right to cancel the order at any time before the expiry of a period of 14 working days beginning with the day after the day on which you receive the goods.
You may cancel by giving us notice in any of the following ways:
- Via email, referring to the order number and by confirming your name and address of the order.
- By phone
- By recorded letter which must be received by us no later than 10 days after the receipt of the order.
Faulty Items within 28 Days of Purchase
- It is your responsibility to ensure compatibility of any goods offered for sale by us both with the existing components within your system and with any other goods offered for sale by us.
- It is your responsibility to ensure proper installation of our goods into your existing system.
- It is your responsibility to ensure that wherever necessary you access the manufacturers web site to download any necessary product upgrades (including drivers and manuals).
- We recognise that goods supplied by us to you may not meet your expectations. In our experience there are many reasons why that may happen. Examples of those reasons include a defect in the goods at the point of delivery to you, incompatibility with existing components within your system, poor installation or simply slower performance than you require.
- We are not able to establish why the goods have failed to meet your expectations without an opportunity of inspecting and testing the goods.
- All returned items not returned in accordance with the Consumer Rights Act 2015 are tested by ADMI technicians. Any item found to be not faulty will be subject to a £10 +VAT charge if collected or a £10 + return shipping + VAT charge if shipped back to the customer. You will be notified by e-mail before any non-faulty goods are returned to you. This does not affect your statutory rights.
- Returned items should be packaged securely to prevent any damage and shipped in a plain outer box.
- Any goods that have been modified or physically altered in any way shall be deemed Warranty Void and no support will be provided.
- Only Return Faulty Item(s). RMA numbers are issued for specific components only. Please do not return your whole order because you believe one component may be faulty. This does not affect your rights under the Consumer rights Act 2015.
- Any returns received without out a Returns (RMA) number clearly visible will be refused. Any return must be received by ADMI Ltd. within 14 days of being issued.
Faulty Items More Than 28 Days after Receipt
- If you are reporting faulty goods more than 28 days after receipt, then we strongly recommend that you contact the manufacturer directly for a warranty repair/replacement. This is often the quickest way to have a fault rectified. For example in some cases, manufacturers provide a special full on-site service and/or telephone help facilities for your convenience.
- We will only deal with the warranty after 28 days if the manufacturer does not offer this service. This does not affect your statuary rights.
- TVs and Monitors. If your query relates to a Television or Monitor, specifically in relation to dead pixels, please be aware that all of ADMI’ Suppliers and thus ADMI conform to the ISO 13406-2 standard – the acceptable number of dead pixels based on screen size and resolution. Information on this can be found through any major search engine typing “ISO 13406-2” and the monitor brand name. Products with dead pixels of equal to or less than those defined within the ISO 13406-2 standard will not be accepted for return.
Consumer Rights Act 2015
Cooler Master Ergo L Ergonomic Gaming Chair
It's Got Your Back
Experience comfort and support on a whole new level with the Ergo L. Designed to help you stay more focused whether you're gaming or working with fully customizable support options for you to stay posture perfect.
Work & Play Never Stops
Say yes to a chair that can take on any number of hours in front of your screen, be it for productivity or gaming. Build for utmost comfort, our Cooler Master Ergo Chair bridges the gap between performance looks and seated well-being for the champions that give their all every day. Better cooling and improved ventilation for longer sessions is provided by the breathable MuscleFlex® high tension mesh that also creates a unique suspended seating comfort with less fatigue and pressure. Get ready for work & play’s next level!
Designed for Comfort and Cooling Performance
Ergo L features tension meshed seat and backrest to provide an extra layer of support and comfort, creating a weightless seating experience. The engineered mesh also improves airflow and heat dissipation during longer sessions, keeping you cool in the heat of the battle. With high quality faux-leather padding, Ergo L exudes luxurious looks but offers care-free comfort in all gaming and working positions.
Cast Aluminium Strength
Ergo L sports a 3D-engineered Cast Aluminium frame that synchronizes armrest with seatback reclining in a unibody design. This lightweight material doesn’t just look pristine but offers hours on hours of consistent performance and durability.
Have you always been annoyed with hard to reach adjustment levers underneath the seat? With Ergo L you get to experience effortless comfort at your fingertips. Create your perfect posture for gaming or working in seconds.
Ready Set Er-go!
Featuring unique adjustments options such as seat depth and independent reclination, our Cooler Master ERGO chair defines new depths of personal comfort!
Hard Frame, Soft Core
The Ergo mesh seat and backrest undergo rigorous testing with over 20.000 cycles of abrasion, load and tensile tests. It’s rigid yet soft, subtle but powerful, the perfect companion for those who desires to be at the top of their game.
Mesh Me Up!
Breathable MuscleFlex® high tension mesh is a ballistic-like material that strikes the perfect balance between strength and elasticity whilst providing uncompromised tenderness for all body shapes and weights! Tested at 100,000 cycles against impact and Technical Bulletin 117-2013 Smolder Resistance, the Cooler Master ERGO chair can take a serious beating and still come out victorious. Like player, like chair
- Adjustable seat height
- 3 lockable recline angles
- Seat depth adjustment
- Headrest tilt and height adjustment
- Adjustable lumbar support
- Adjustable armrests
Product Number - CMI-GCEL-2019
Color - Black
Chair Type - Ergonomic Series
Total Height Range - 120-134cm / 47.2"-52.8"
Back Height - 72-77.5cm / 28.3"-30.5" (headrest included)
Backrest Width - 40-50cm / 15.7"-19.7"
Armrest to Armrest - 69cm / 27.2"
Seat Width (including sides) - 51cm / 20.1"
Seating Area - 51cm / 20.1"
Seat Depth - 45-49cm / 17.7"-19.3" (adjustable)
Diameter of Base - 70cm / 27.6"
Armrest Adjustability - 24-28cm / 9.4"-11.0"
Floor to Seat Top - 48-56.5cm / 18.9"-22.2"
Height Adjustability - 8.5cm / 3.3"
Seat Depth Adjustability - 4cm / 1.6"
Recline - 90-120 degree
Armrest - 2D (lift, forward)
Headrest - Adjustable (lift, tilt)
Inner Material - High tension mesh
Frame Material - Aluminum
Base Material - Aluminum
Caster - 75mm / 3.0"
Gas Lift - Class 4
Net Weight - 27.8kg / 61.3lbs
Gross Weight - 33.4kg / 73.6lbs
Max. Weight Load - 200kg / 440lbs
Warranty - 2 years
EAN Code - 4719512094464
UPC Code - 884102066887
Product - Chair
No posts found