FREE UK Standard Delivery
If you choose FREE UK Standard Delivery:
- It's fully trackable.
- Your parcel will arrive within 4 working days (excluding weekends and bank holidays) after you place your order.
- Your order may arrive anytime between 7am and 9pm and a signature may be required on receipt of your parcel.
- If you're not in when your parcel arrives, a card will be left telling you where it is. It might be left in a safe place or there will be details on how to pick up your order or rearrange delivery.
- Deliveries aren't made on bank holidays, so you can expect your order to arrive the next working day.
SUPPORT & WARRANTY
Damaged / Incorrect / Unwanted Goods
- Any damage to goods must be reported within 48 hours of delivery we will refund the price and carriage of replacements goods at no cost to the customer.
- You have a right to cancel the order at any time before the expiry of a period of 14 working days beginning with the day after the day on which you receive the goods.
You may cancel by giving us notice in any of the following ways:
- Via email, referring to the order number and by confirming your name and address of the order.
- By phone
- By recorded letter which must be received by us no later than 10 days after the receipt of the order.
Faulty Items within 28 Days of Purchase
- It is your responsibility to ensure compatibility of any goods offered for sale by us both with the existing components within your system and with any other goods offered for sale by us.
- It is your responsibility to ensure proper installation of our goods into your existing system.
- It is your responsibility to ensure that wherever necessary you access the manufacturers web site to download any necessary product upgrades (including drivers and manuals).
- We recognise that goods supplied by us to you may not meet your expectations. In our experience there are many reasons why that may happen. Examples of those reasons include a defect in the goods at the point of delivery to you, incompatibility with existing components within your system, poor installation or simply slower performance than you require.
- We are not able to establish why the goods have failed to meet your expectations without an opportunity of inspecting and testing the goods.
- All returned items not returned in accordance with the Consumer Rights Act 2015 are tested by ADMI technicians. Any item found to be not faulty will be subject to a £10 +VAT charge if collected or a £10 + return shipping + VAT charge if shipped back to the customer. You will be notified by e-mail before any non-faulty goods are returned to you. This does not affect your statutory rights.
- Returned items should be packaged securely to prevent any damage and shipped in a plain outer box.
- Any goods that have been modified or physically altered in any way shall be deemed Warranty Void and no support will be provided.
- Only Return Faulty Item(s). RMA numbers are issued for specific components only. Please do not return your whole order because you believe one component may be faulty. This does not affect your rights under the Consumer rights Act 2015.
- Any returns received without out a Returns (RMA) number clearly visible will be refused. Any return must be received by ADMI Ltd. within 14 days of being issued.
Faulty Items More Than 28 Days after Receipt
- If you are reporting faulty goods more than 28 days after receipt, then we strongly recommend that you contact the manufacturer directly for a warranty repair/replacement. This is often the quickest way to have a fault rectified. For example in some cases, manufacturers provide a special full on-site service and/or telephone help facilities for your convenience.
- We will only deal with the warranty after 28 days if the manufacturer does not offer this service. This does not affect your statuary rights.
- TVs and Monitors. If your query relates to a Television or Monitor, specifically in relation to dead pixels, please be aware that all of ADMI’ Suppliers and thus ADMI conform to the ISO 13406-2 standard – the acceptable number of dead pixels based on screen size and resolution. Information on this can be found through any major search engine typing “ISO 13406-2” and the monitor brand name. Products with dead pixels of equal to or less than those defined within the ISO 13406-2 standard will not be accepted for return.
Consumer Rights Act 2015
Cooler Master Hyper H412R 92mm Fan Compact Tower CPU Cooler
The Hyper H412R is an affordable, compact and high performance air cooler that is a great fit for small form factor system. With 4 heat pipes and Direct Contact technology, this outperforms its predecessor Hyper TX3 series. The special fin design optimizes air flow toward heat pipes. Its 92mm PWM fan features a wide fan speed range and can be fine-tuned for maximum airflow and cooling performance or silent operation.
- Outstanding Performance in a Compact Size: The Hyper H412R is a small, low-profile, quiet cooler designed to fit in a limited space. With its outstanding performance in its class, it is a perfect solution for small form factor cases.
- Direct Contact Technology: 4 heat pipes with Direct Contact Technology effectively provide excellent heat dissipation.
- Precise Combination of Air Flow and Heatsink: Stacked fin array ensures minimum airflow resistance allowing cooler air into the heatsink.
- Snap and Play: Intuitive fan bracket design makes upgrading and removing the fan a breeze.
Performance in Compact Size
With height of 136.5mm, the Hyper H412R is a compact tower cooler, designed to fit in tight builds. With its outstanding performance in its class, it is a great solution for Micro ATX and Mini ITX boards.
4 Direct Contact Heatpipes
Just like the Hyper 212, it includes 4 Direct Contact heatpipes constructed out of copper to accelerates the heat conduction through the entire heatpipe. This allows heat to be dissipated quickly and efficiently through the funnel shaped aluminium fins.
Perfecting the Heatsink Design
Cooler Master's years of aluminium fin craftsmanship is second to none. Optimized fin stacked distance between each layer is based on stringent airflow tests from our labs. As a result, even with a compact-size each heatsink with the 92mm fan is able to maintain performance in a compact build.
Tool-free mounting system ensures hassle-free installation. Universal retention brackets are compatible with latest Intel and AMD socket CPU.
Intel® LGA 2066 / 2011-3 / 2011 / 1151 / 1150 / 1155 / 1156 / 1366 / 775 socket
AMD® AM4 / AM3+ / AM3 / AM2+ / AM2 / FM2+ / FM2 / FM1 socket
Dimension: 102 x 83.4 x 136mm (4.0 x 3.3 x 5.4 inch)
Heat Sink Dimensions: 90 x 63.5 x 136mm (3.5 x 2.5 x 5.4 inch)
Heat Sink Material: 4 Heat Pipes / Direct Contact / Aluminum Fins
Heat Sink Weight: 358g (0.79lb.)
Heat Pipes Dimensions: ø6mm
Fan Dimensions: 92 x 92 x 25mm (3.6 x 3.6 x 1.0 inch)
Fan Speed: 600 - 2,000 RPM (PWM) ± 10%
Fan Airflow: 34.1 CFM ± 10%
Fan Air Pressure: 1.79mm H2O ± 10%
Fan MTTF: 40,000 hours
LED Color: No LED
Fan Noise Level: 29.4 dBA
Fan Connector: 4-Pin
Fan Rated Voltage: 12 VDC
Fan Rated Current: 0.2 A
Fan Safety Current: 0.4 A
Power Consumption: 2.4 W
- Intel & AMD
No posts found