FREE UK Standard Delivery
If you choose FREE UK Standard Delivery:
- It's fully trackable.
- Your parcel will arrive within 4 working days (excluding weekends and bank holidays) after you place your order.
- Your order may arrive anytime between 7am and 9pm and a signature may be required on receipt of your parcel.
- If you're not in when your parcel arrives, a card will be left telling you where it is. It might be left in a safe place or there will be details on how to pick up your order or rearrange delivery.
- Deliveries aren't made on bank holidays, so you can expect your order to arrive the next working day.
SUPPORT & WARRANTY
Damaged / Incorrect / Unwanted Goods
- Any damage to goods must be reported within 48 hours of delivery we will refund the price and carriage of replacements goods at no cost to the customer.
- You have a right to cancel the order at any time before the expiry of a period of 14 working days beginning with the day after the day on which you receive the goods.
You may cancel by giving us notice in any of the following ways:
- Via email, referring to the order number and by confirming your name and address of the order.
- By phone
- By recorded letter which must be received by us no later than 10 days after the receipt of the order.
Faulty Items within 28 Days of Purchase
- It is your responsibility to ensure compatibility of any goods offered for sale by us both with the existing components within your system and with any other goods offered for sale by us.
- It is your responsibility to ensure proper installation of our goods into your existing system.
- It is your responsibility to ensure that wherever necessary you access the manufacturers web site to download any necessary product upgrades (including drivers and manuals).
- We recognise that goods supplied by us to you may not meet your expectations. In our experience there are many reasons why that may happen. Examples of those reasons include a defect in the goods at the point of delivery to you, incompatibility with existing components within your system, poor installation or simply slower performance than you require.
- We are not able to establish why the goods have failed to meet your expectations without an opportunity of inspecting and testing the goods.
- All returned items not returned in accordance with the Consumer Rights Act 2015 are tested by ADMI technicians. Any item found to be not faulty will be subject to a £10 +VAT charge if collected or a £10 + return shipping + VAT charge if shipped back to the customer. You will be notified by e-mail before any non-faulty goods are returned to you. This does not affect your statutory rights.
- Returned items should be packaged securely to prevent any damage and shipped in a plain outer box.
- Any goods that have been modified or physically altered in any way shall be deemed Warranty Void and no support will be provided.
- Only Return Faulty Item(s). RMA numbers are issued for specific components only. Please do not return your whole order because you believe one component may be faulty. This does not affect your rights under the Consumer rights Act 2015.
- Any returns received without out a Returns (RMA) number clearly visible will be refused. Any return must be received by ADMI Ltd. within 14 days of being issued.
Faulty Items More Than 28 Days after Receipt
- If you are reporting faulty goods more than 28 days after receipt, then we strongly recommend that you contact the manufacturer directly for a warranty repair/replacement. This is often the quickest way to have a fault rectified. For example in some cases, manufacturers provide a special full on-site service and/or telephone help facilities for your convenience.
- We will only deal with the warranty after 28 days if the manufacturer does not offer this service. This does not affect your statuary rights.
- TVs and Monitors. If your query relates to a Television or Monitor, specifically in relation to dead pixels, please be aware that all of ADMI’ Suppliers and thus ADMI conform to the ISO 13406-2 standard – the acceptable number of dead pixels based on screen size and resolution. Information on this can be found through any major search engine typing “ISO 13406-2” and the monitor brand name. Products with dead pixels of equal to or less than those defined within the ISO 13406-2 standard will not be accepted for return.
Consumer Rights Act 2015
Cooler Master MasterAir G100M 92mm Fan RGB LED Low Profile CPU Cooler
The MasterAir G100M is a 74.5mm low-profile CPU cooler designed for small form factor cases and compact PC builds. It has the Cooler Master custom Heat Column technology which enables exceptional heat transfer with the compact size. The illumination of RGB LED ring and fan allows for full colour customization which is easily controlled by the wired RGB LED Controller. A powerful 92mm fan is included to maximize the top down cooling.
- BREAK-THROUGH IN HEAT TRANSFER: The MasterAir G100M Heat column technology is a two-phase heat transfer involves the liquid-vapor phase change (boiling/evaporation and condensation) of a working fluid. The fluid is transferred by the copper powder filled inside the column creating an anti-gravity heat transfer.
- 7X LARGER DIAMATER THAN HEATPIPES: Super quick heat transfer is made possible with Heat Column at a massive Ø41.2, the equivalent of 7X the size of traditional heatpipes. The unification of heatpipes and base into one unit captures and effiicienty transfers the heat from CPU like never seen before.
- LOW PROFILE FOR MINI-ITX BUILDS: The low profile G100M stands at 74.5mm, a great fit for slim PC cases, including mini-ITX cases. Even at these small dimensions, the heatsink has cooling capacity of 130W TDP.
- RGB LED ILLUMINATION (CONTROLLER INCLUDED): A wired RGB LED controller is included with theM100M to personalize the RGB lighting anytime you want (no software needed). Switch it up depending on your mood, the possibilities are not limitless.
- TOP DOWN AIR FLOW PERFORMANCE: A high peformance 92mm PWM fan with a range of 600 ~ 2400 RPM, cools not only the CPU, but all surrounding components inside the case for exceptional thermal results.
Heatsink Dimensions: 143 x 143 x 51.7 mm
Heatsink Material: Heat Column/ Aluminum Fins
Fan Dimensions: 100 x 100 x 25 mm
Fan Speed: 600~2400 RPM(PWM) ± 10%
Fan Airflow: 22.63CFM ± 10%
Fan Air Pressure: 1.6mm H2O ± 10%
Fan MTTF: 280,000 hours
LED Colour: RGB
Fan Noise Level: 30dBA (Max)
Fan Connector: 4 pin
Fan Rated Voltage: 12 VDC
Fan Rated Current: 0.34A
Fan Power Consumption: 4.08w
Intel® LGA 2066/ 2011-v3 / 2011 / 1151 / 1150 / 1155 / 1156 / 1366 / 775
AMD socket AM4/ AM3+ / AM3 / AM2+ /AM2 / FM2+ / FM2 / FM1
- RGB LED
- Intel & AMD
No posts found