FREE UK Standard Delivery
If you choose FREE UK Standard Delivery:
- It's fully trackable.
- Your parcel will arrive within 4 working days (excluding weekends and bank holidays) after you place your order.
- Your order may arrive anytime between 7am and 9pm and a signature may be required on receipt of your parcel.
- If you're not in when your parcel arrives, a card will be left telling you where it is. It might be left in a safe place or there will be details on how to pick up your order or rearrange delivery.
- Deliveries aren't made on bank holidays, so you can expect your order to arrive the next working day.
SUPPORT & WARRANTY
Damaged / Incorrect / Unwanted Goods
- Any damage to goods must be reported within 48 hours of delivery we will refund the price and carriage of replacements goods at no cost to the customer.
- You have a right to cancel the order at any time before the expiry of a period of 14 working days beginning with the day after the day on which you receive the goods.
You may cancel by giving us notice in any of the following ways:
- Via email, referring to the order number and by confirming your name and address of the order.
- By phone
- By recorded letter which must be received by us no later than 10 days after the receipt of the order.
Faulty Items within 28 Days of Purchase
- It is your responsibility to ensure compatibility of any goods offered for sale by us both with the existing components within your system and with any other goods offered for sale by us.
- It is your responsibility to ensure proper installation of our goods into your existing system.
- It is your responsibility to ensure that wherever necessary you access the manufacturers web site to download any necessary product upgrades (including drivers and manuals).
- We recognise that goods supplied by us to you may not meet your expectations. In our experience there are many reasons why that may happen. Examples of those reasons include a defect in the goods at the point of delivery to you, incompatibility with existing components within your system, poor installation or simply slower performance than you require.
- We are not able to establish why the goods have failed to meet your expectations without an opportunity of inspecting and testing the goods.
- All returned items not returned in accordance with the Consumer Rights Act 2015 are tested by ADMI technicians. Any item found to be not faulty will be subject to a £10 +VAT charge if collected or a £10 + return shipping + VAT charge if shipped back to the customer. You will be notified by e-mail before any non-faulty goods are returned to you. This does not affect your statutory rights.
- Returned items should be packaged securely to prevent any damage and shipped in a plain outer box.
- Any goods that have been modified or physically altered in any way shall be deemed Warranty Void and no support will be provided.
- Only Return Faulty Item(s). RMA numbers are issued for specific components only. Please do not return your whole order because you believe one component may be faulty. This does not affect your rights under the Consumer rights Act 2015.
- Any returns received without out a Returns (RMA) number clearly visible will be refused. Any return must be received by ADMI Ltd. within 14 days of being issued.
Faulty Items More Than 28 Days after Receipt
- If you are reporting faulty goods more than 28 days after receipt, then we strongly recommend that you contact the manufacturer directly for a warranty repair/replacement. This is often the quickest way to have a fault rectified. For example in some cases, manufacturers provide a special full on-site service and/or telephone help facilities for your convenience.
- We will only deal with the warranty after 28 days if the manufacturer does not offer this service. This does not affect your statuary rights.
- TVs and Monitors. If your query relates to a Television or Monitor, specifically in relation to dead pixels, please be aware that all of ADMI’ Suppliers and thus ADMI conform to the ISO 13406-2 standard – the acceptable number of dead pixels based on screen size and resolution. Information on this can be found through any major search engine typing “ISO 13406-2” and the monitor brand name. Products with dead pixels of equal to or less than those defined within the ISO 13406-2 standard will not be accepted for return.
Consumer Rights Act 2015
Cooler Master MasterBox Q300P RGB LED Micro-ATX Modular Windowed Gaming PC Case - Black
The MasterBoxQ300P is your portable option in the lineup of the brand new MasterBoxQ-series from Cooler Master. A series that might be small in size but excels in functionality and modularity without compromising on the thermal performance.
Four removable handles and the DarkMirror front and top panels makes the chassis easy to transport and stands out from the rest. Although the size wouldn’t tell, the MasterBoxQ300P supports a standard ATX PSU which we don’t see often in the market with this size.
Due to the cube design of the frame you can turn and rotate this chassis in multiple positions. The I/O panel can be adjusted to six different locations, three options at each side of the case. Two RGB fans are pre-installed in the front of the case. You can decide which setup and colour theme fits you best.
The combination of the portable design and the unique exchangeable outlook makes the MasterBoxQ300P the perfect choice for gamers and creative builders.
- High Flexibility for System Building: The I/O panel can be adjusted to six different locations. On both side of the body you can install the I/O panel at the front, top or bottom.
- Minimized Dimension with ATX PSU Support: Despite the Micro-ATX form factor and the body depth and height of only 370mm x 370mm, the MasterBoxQ300P can accommodate a normal ATX PSU.
- Easy to Handle: Four removable handles make it easy to transport or carry your full system build to a LAN Party.
- Clean Routing Space: Behind the motherboard tray, it offers 28mm wide and spacy room for hidden cable management.
- Edge-to-Edge Acrylic Transparent Side Panel: Show off your build through the full size transparent side panel.
- RGB LED Fans: Two pre-installed 120mm RGB LED fans behind the front panel and RGB lighting at the top front can create an amazing lighting effect.
- RGB Lighting Control: One RGB controller is included in the accessory pack. If your MB does not support the RGB control function, you can connect the RESET button cable and control the RGB lighting directly from the I/O panel.
- Vertical and Horizontal Position: The case can be put in vertical and horizontal position.
- 1-to-3 Splitter Cable for RGB LED Fans: The RGB Connector Splitter and 4 pin male to male adapters are included. Certified compatible with: ASUS, Gigabyte, MSI and ASRock motherboards.
Product Name: MasterBox Q300P
Materials: Steel, Plastic
Dimensions (LxWxH): 450 x 230 x 450mm
Motherboard Support: Micro-ATX, Mini-ITX
Expansion Slots: 4
3.5" HDD x1
2.5" SSD x2
I/O Port: USB 3.0 x 2, Audio In / Out
Front: 120mm RGB LED x 2
Rear: 120mm non-LED x 1
Front: 120 / 140mm x 2
Top: 120mm x 2
Rear: 120mm x 1
Bottom: 120mm x 1
Front: 120mm x 1 / 240mm x 1
Rear: 120mm x 1
CPU Cooler: 157mm
Cable Routing Behind MB Tray: 28mm
Power Supply Support: Bottom mount, ATX PS2
No posts found