FREE UK Standard Delivery
If you choose FREE UK Standard Delivery:
- It's fully trackable.
- Your parcel will arrive within 4 working days (excluding weekends and bank holidays) after you place your order.
- Your order may arrive anytime between 7am and 9pm and a signature may be required on receipt of your parcel.
- If you're not in when your parcel arrives, a card will be left telling you where it is. It might be left in a safe place or there will be details on how to pick up your order or rearrange delivery.
- Deliveries aren't made on bank holidays, so you can expect your order to arrive the next working day.
SUPPORT & WARRANTY
Damaged / Incorrect / Unwanted Goods
- Any damage to goods must be reported within 48 hours of delivery we will refund the price and carriage of replacements goods at no cost to the customer.
- You have a right to cancel the order at any time before the expiry of a period of 14 working days beginning with the day after the day on which you receive the goods.
You may cancel by giving us notice in any of the following ways:
- Via email, referring to the order number and by confirming your name and address of the order.
- By phone
- By recorded letter which must be received by us no later than 10 days after the receipt of the order.
Faulty Items within 28 Days of Purchase
- It is your responsibility to ensure compatibility of any goods offered for sale by us both with the existing components within your system and with any other goods offered for sale by us.
- It is your responsibility to ensure proper installation of our goods into your existing system.
- It is your responsibility to ensure that wherever necessary you access the manufacturers web site to download any necessary product upgrades (including drivers and manuals).
- We recognise that goods supplied by us to you may not meet your expectations. In our experience there are many reasons why that may happen. Examples of those reasons include a defect in the goods at the point of delivery to you, incompatibility with existing components within your system, poor installation or simply slower performance than you require.
- We are not able to establish why the goods have failed to meet your expectations without an opportunity of inspecting and testing the goods.
- All returned items not returned in accordance with the Consumer Rights Act 2015 are tested by ADMI technicians. Any item found to be not faulty will be subject to a £10 +VAT charge if collected or a £10 + return shipping + VAT charge if shipped back to the customer. You will be notified by e-mail before any non-faulty goods are returned to you. This does not affect your statutory rights.
- Returned items should be packaged securely to prevent any damage and shipped in a plain outer box.
- Any goods that have been modified or physically altered in any way shall be deemed Warranty Void and no support will be provided.
- Only Return Faulty Item(s). RMA numbers are issued for specific components only. Please do not return your whole order because you believe one component may be faulty. This does not affect your rights under the Consumer rights Act 2015.
- Any returns received without out a Returns (RMA) number clearly visible will be refused. Any return must be received by ADMI Ltd. within 14 days of being issued.
Faulty Items More Than 28 Days after Receipt
- If you are reporting faulty goods more than 28 days after receipt, then we strongly recommend that you contact the manufacturer directly for a warranty repair/replacement. This is often the quickest way to have a fault rectified. For example in some cases, manufacturers provide a special full on-site service and/or telephone help facilities for your convenience.
- We will only deal with the warranty after 28 days if the manufacturer does not offer this service. This does not affect your statuary rights.
- TVs and Monitors. If your query relates to a Television or Monitor, specifically in relation to dead pixels, please be aware that all of ADMI’ Suppliers and thus ADMI conform to the ISO 13406-2 standard – the acceptable number of dead pixels based on screen size and resolution. Information on this can be found through any major search engine typing “ISO 13406-2” and the monitor brand name. Products with dead pixels of equal to or less than those defined within the ISO 13406-2 standard will not be accepted for return.
Consumer Rights Act 2015
Cooler Master MasterKeys MK750 Cherry MX Brown RGB LED Mechanical Keyboard
The MK750 is a pro-grade mechanical gaming keyboard for the straightforward gamer. Minimalistic design with sleek profile includes a removable magnetic wrist rest for superior comfort during long gaming sessions. The RGB lightbar surrounding the keyboard offers lighting for added ambience. The MK750 is fully loaded with practical features to ensure success on the battlefield, with Cherry MX Switches for responsiveness, durability, and tactile satisfaction. Additionally, On-the-Fly controls, dedicated multimedia keys, and hybrid key rollover ensure your keyboard doesn't get in the way of your fights.
No Software Required
When you have a good thing going, the last thing you want to do is exit your game to adjust your keyboard settings. That’s why the On-the-fly system lets you change your settings all from the convenience of your keyboard, without the need to download any software or exit your game.
Wrist rest for Comfort
Give yourself some much-needed comfort to your extended gaming sessions with an attachable wrist rest powered by magnets. Simply snap it on, and you’ll have the practical comfort that’s missing in other keyboards.
RGB with Smooth Illumination
We’ve got all the lighting effects with per-key RGB. We’ve also installed an RGB lightbar that surrounds the bottom and sides of the keyboard. The result is subtle illumination that’s classy and understated for maximum good looks.
Minimalistic, Distraction-Free Design
Designed with simple good looks and minimalism in mind, with a classic design and slim profile for timeless good looks, elegant floating switch design, and anodized cobalt-aluminum top plate for a pro-grade feel to the keyboard. You also get dedicated multimedia keys, detachable Type-C cable, and nine extra double-shot PBT keys for added durability and aesthetics.
Exclusive combination of rollover technologies for the most efficient, accurate anti-ghosting technology yet. N-key rollover works in tandem with 6-key rollover to ensure that every single keypress is correctly detected, no matter how many are pressed. Rest easy knowing your keyboard can handle everything you throw at it.
Fast, Seamless Performance
Save and execute commands and macros instantly with the 32-bit ARM Cortex processor that powers the keyboard's independent functions. Get an instant advantage over your opponent and beat them to the punch every time.
Real Cherry MX Switches
The MK750 uses genuine, German-made Cherry MX switches good for 50 million keystrokes. All the responsiveness, accuracy, and tactile satisfaction the Cherry MX line is known for, available in five different colors based on your preferences. Improve your typing speed, accuracy, and increase your gaming potential.
Product Name: MasterKeys MK750
Model Number: MK-750-GKCM1-UK (Brown Switch)
Switch Type: CHERRY MX
Material: Plastic / Aluminum / PU Leather
Color: Gunmetal Black
LED Color: RGB, 16.7 million colors
Polling Rate: 1000Hz
Response Rate: 1ms / 1000Hz
MCU: 32bit ARM Cortex M3
On board Memory: 512KB
On-the-fly system: Multi-media,Macro Recording and Lighting
Multi-media Keys: Yes, 4 dedicated
Smart cable manager: Yes,180 degree, 3 ways
Wrist rest: Removable magnetic with soft PU Leather
Cable: Detachable braided USB Type-C
Software Support: Yes, Portal
Connector Cable: USB 2.0
Cable Length: 1.8m
Dimensions: 437.75 x 132.25 x 42mm
Product Weight (without cable): 1003g
Warranty: 2 years
- USB 2.0
- RGB LED
No posts found