FREE UK Standard Delivery
If you choose FREE UK Standard Delivery:
- It's fully trackable.
- Your parcel will arrive within 4 working days (excluding weekends and bank holidays) after you place your order.
- Your order may arrive anytime between 7am and 9pm and a signature may be required on receipt of your parcel.
- If you're not in when your parcel arrives, a card will be left telling you where it is. It might be left in a safe place or there will be details on how to pick up your order or rearrange delivery.
- Deliveries aren't made on bank holidays, so you can expect your order to arrive the next working day.
SUPPORT & WARRANTY
Damaged / Incorrect / Unwanted Goods
- Any damage to goods must be reported within 48 hours of delivery we will refund the price and carriage of replacements goods at no cost to the customer.
- You have a right to cancel the order at any time before the expiry of a period of 14 working days beginning with the day after the day on which you receive the goods.
You may cancel by giving us notice in any of the following ways:
- Via email, referring to the order number and by confirming your name and address of the order.
- By phone
- By recorded letter which must be received by us no later than 10 days after the receipt of the order.
Faulty Items within 28 Days of Purchase
- It is your responsibility to ensure compatibility of any goods offered for sale by us both with the existing components within your system and with any other goods offered for sale by us.
- It is your responsibility to ensure proper installation of our goods into your existing system.
- It is your responsibility to ensure that wherever necessary you access the manufacturers web site to download any necessary product upgrades (including drivers and manuals).
- We recognise that goods supplied by us to you may not meet your expectations. In our experience there are many reasons why that may happen. Examples of those reasons include a defect in the goods at the point of delivery to you, incompatibility with existing components within your system, poor installation or simply slower performance than you require.
- We are not able to establish why the goods have failed to meet your expectations without an opportunity of inspecting and testing the goods.
- All returned items not returned in accordance with the Consumer Rights Act 2015 are tested by ADMI technicians. Any item found to be not faulty will be subject to a £10 +VAT charge if collected or a £10 + return shipping + VAT charge if shipped back to the customer. You will be notified by e-mail before any non-faulty goods are returned to you. This does not affect your statutory rights.
- Returned items should be packaged securely to prevent any damage and shipped in a plain outer box.
- Any goods that have been modified or physically altered in any way shall be deemed Warranty Void and no support will be provided.
- Only Return Faulty Item(s). RMA numbers are issued for specific components only. Please do not return your whole order because you believe one component may be faulty. This does not affect your rights under the Consumer rights Act 2015.
- Any returns received without out a Returns (RMA) number clearly visible will be refused. Any return must be received by ADMI Ltd. within 14 days of being issued.
Faulty Items More Than 28 Days after Receipt
- If you are reporting faulty goods more than 28 days after receipt, then we strongly recommend that you contact the manufacturer directly for a warranty repair/replacement. This is often the quickest way to have a fault rectified. For example in some cases, manufacturers provide a special full on-site service and/or telephone help facilities for your convenience.
- We will only deal with the warranty after 28 days if the manufacturer does not offer this service. This does not affect your statuary rights.
- TVs and Monitors. If your query relates to a Television or Monitor, specifically in relation to dead pixels, please be aware that all of ADMI’ Suppliers and thus ADMI conform to the ISO 13406-2 standard – the acceptable number of dead pixels based on screen size and resolution. Information on this can be found through any major search engine typing “ISO 13406-2” and the monitor brand name. Products with dead pixels of equal to or less than those defined within the ISO 13406-2 standard will not be accepted for return.
Consumer Rights Act 2015
Cooler Master MasterLiquid 120mm AIO CPU Liquid Cooler
- Exclusive Tech: Cooler Master controls quality and builds on decades of innovation with 100% in-house design and manufacturing.
- Dual Dissipation: Our low-profile dual chamber pump bumps up performance and durability over our last-gen single chamber pump designs.
- Library Quiet: A sturdy build keeps vibrations and rattle to nearly inaudible levels.
- Push-Pull Fans: To avoid dynamic losses, the dual MasterFan setup provides added pressure to push hot air through the radiator.
- Sleeved FEP: Underneath sleek black sleeves, FEP material beats rubber tubing in keeping liquid where it belongs – inside the cooler.
- Twist and Play: Get a screwdriver, and you can have this thing running in five minutes.
Innovation: It's Our Thing
Cooler Master controls quality and builds on decades on innovation with 100% in-house design and manufacturing.
Low-Profile Dual Chamber
Its fibre-reinforced polymer (FRP) construction resists a broad range of chemicals and is unaffected by moisture or immersion in water. Our pump is light and impervious to oxidation and corrosion.
Liquid and Air
One of the greatest advantages of liquid cooling is silence. The sturdy build of MasterLiquid coolers mean less noise and vibration, making our AIOs some of the quietest in-class.
Getting The Heat Outside
The MasterFan Air Balance blades push air farther out of the case and are quieter than high static pressure fans. And they'll last just as long as your liquid cooler.
To avoid dynamic losses, the dual push-pull MasterFan setup provides added pressure to push hot air through the radiator.
Many of Cooler Master's products are known for their easy installation. To fit our MasterLiquid line-up to the motherboard and install fans, all you need to bring are your two hands and a screwdriver.
Fep Tubing & Tube Sleeves
Less absorption and longer life than rubber. Factory-grade sealant. All the benefits of FEB tubing in a slick cover.
Model Number: MLX-D12M-A20PW-R1
Intel® LGA 2066 / 2011-v3 / 2011 / 1366 / 1151 / 1150 / 1156 / 1155 / 775 socket
AMD® AM4 / AM3+ / AM3 / AM2+ / AM2 / FM2+ / FM2 / FM1 socket
Radiator Material: Aluminum
Radiator Dimension: 157 x 119.6 x 27 mm (6.2 x 4.7 x 1.06″)
Fan Dimension: 120 x 120 x 25 mm (4.7 x 4.7 x 1″)
Speed: 650 ~ 2000 RPM (PWM) ± 10%
Airflow: 66.7 CFM (Max)
Air Pressure: 2.34 mmH2O ± 10% (Max)
Noise Level: 6-30 dBA
MTTF: 160,000 hours
L-10 Life: 22,800 hours
Rated Voltage: 12 VDC
Number of fan: 2
Pump Dimension: 85.6 x 70 x 49 mm (3.37 x 2.76 x 1.93″)
Noise Level: 15 dBA (max)
MTTF: 70,000 hours
L-10 Life: 20,000 hours
Rated Voltage: 12 VDC
Warranty: 2 Years
- Intel & AMD
No posts found