FREE UK Standard Delivery
If you choose FREE UK Standard Delivery:
- It's fully trackable.
- Your parcel will arrive within 6 working days (excluding weekends and bank holidays) after you place your order.
- Your order may arrive anytime between 7am and 9pm and a signature may be required on receipt of your parcel.
- If you're not in when your parcel arrives, a card will be left telling you where it is. It might be left in a safe place or there will be details on how to pick up your order or rearrange delivery.
- Deliveries aren't made on bank holidays, so you can expect your order to arrive the next working day.
SUPPORT & WARRANTY
Damaged / Incorrect / Unwanted Goods
- Any damage to goods must be reported within 48 hours of delivery we will refund the price and carriage of replacements goods at no cost to the customer.
- You have a right to cancel the order at any time before the expiry of a period of 14 working days beginning with the day after the day on which you receive the goods.
You may cancel by giving us notice in any of the following ways:
- Via email, referring to the order number and by confirming your name and address of the order.
- By phone
- By recorded letter which must be received by us no later than 10 days after the receipt of the order.
Faulty Items within 28 Days of Purchase
- It is your responsibility to ensure compatibility of any goods offered for sale by us both with the existing components within your system and with any other goods offered for sale by us.
- It is your responsibility to ensure proper installation of our goods into your existing system.
- It is your responsibility to ensure that wherever necessary you access the manufacturers web site to download any necessary product upgrades (including drivers and manuals).
- We recognise that goods supplied by us to you may not meet your expectations. In our experience there are many reasons why that may happen. Examples of those reasons include a defect in the goods at the point of delivery to you, incompatibility with existing components within your system, poor installation or simply slower performance than you require.
- We are not able to establish why the goods have failed to meet your expectations without an opportunity of inspecting and testing the goods.
- All returned items not returned in accordance with the Consumer Rights Act 2015 are tested by ADMI technicians. Any item found to be not faulty will be subject to a £10 +VAT charge if collected or a £10 + return shipping + VAT charge if shipped back to the customer. You will be notified by e-mail before any non-faulty goods are returned to you. This does not affect your statutory rights.
- Returned items should be packaged securely to prevent any damage and shipped in a plain outer box.
- Any goods that have been modified or physically altered in any way shall be deemed Warranty Void and no support will be provided.
- Only Return Faulty Item(s). RMA numbers are issued for specific components only. Please do not return your whole order because you believe one component may be faulty. This does not affect your rights under the Consumer rights Act 2015.
- Any returns received without out a Returns (RMA) number clearly visible will be refused. Any return must be received by ADMI Ltd. within 14 days of being issued.
Faulty Items More Than 28 Days after Receipt
- If you are reporting faulty goods more than 28 days after receipt, then we strongly recommend that you contact the manufacturer directly for a warranty repair/replacement. This is often the quickest way to have a fault rectified. For example in some cases, manufacturers provide a special full on-site service and/or telephone help facilities for your convenience.
- We will only deal with the warranty after 28 days if the manufacturer does not offer this service. This does not affect your statuary rights.
- TVs and Monitors. If your query relates to a Television or Monitor, specifically in relation to dead pixels, please be aware that all of ADMI’ Suppliers and thus ADMI conform to the ISO 13406-2 standard – the acceptable number of dead pixels based on screen size and resolution. Information on this can be found through any major search engine typing “ISO 13406-2” and the monitor brand name. Products with dead pixels of equal to or less than those defined within the ISO 13406-2 standard will not be accepted for return.
Consumer Rights Act 2015
Cooler Master MM711 Lightweight RGB Optical Wired Gaming Mouse - White Matte
The MM711 is a truly innovative mouse that does more with so much less. Along with all the pro-grade features that make our gaming mice deadly in combat, we've also implemented a striking new shell design, lightweight and durable Ultraweave cable and RGB - all while keeping the overall weight of the mouse to less than 60g. The result is quicker movements, longer gaming sessions, minimal fatigue, and less wrist pain associated with repetitive stress injury.
- Lightweight Honeycomb Shell
- Gaming-Grade Optical Sensor
- RGB Scroll Wheel and Logo
- Ultraweave Cable
- Ergonomic Shape
- Omron Switches
Lose Weight Without the Gimmicks
The MM711's innovative new appearance is more than just a meme. By implementing a novel new honeycomb shell design that is equal parts lightweight and durable, we've trimmed the total weight of our mouse to an jaw dropping 60g. No more fighting against the mouse, and no more missed snipes due to a weight-limited range of motion. With the MM711, wrist pain after marathon battles and fatigue after all-nighters is a thing of the past. Aim better, perform better - for longer.
Unchain Your Mouse
When you're mowing down infantry, you should never feel like you're a cute widdle baby on a leash. That's why we've outfitted the MM711 with a new Ultraweave cable. Composed of durable yet flexible material, the cable doesn't pull your way through the map, and doesn't make precision aiming a pain. You might as well dump your mouse bungies now.
Designed for Comfort and Improved Performance
The MM711 sports an ambidextrous shape optimized for right-handed gamers for comfort and functionality, featuring two side-buttons for easy access to your custom keybinds. Additionally, we've added new-and-improved feet made of pure PTFE for supreme durability and maximum glide and responsiveness.
A Gaming-grade Optical Sensor for Pro-grade Gaming
Outfitted with a 16000 DPI Pixart optical sensor for minimal lag, little-to-no stuttering, and accuracy you won't find in your clunky pack-in mouse - now improved tenfold thanks to massively reduced weight. And in case you need to favor pinpoint precision over speed, the DPI is instantly adjustable, giving you the ability to make real-time adjustments depending on game, class, and/or playstyle.
Special Protection Against the Elements
A lightweight mouse requires heavyweight protection - especially with a perforated design that's susceptible to exposure. The MM711's PCBA is sprayed with dust and water-resistant coating, which helps prevent accidental spills, annoying dust bunnies, or overly sweaty palms from bricking your artillery in the heat of the moment. However, keep in mind that the encoder and switches are not able to be coated and perform well at the same time, so definitely don't do any dunking or swimming with the MM711. Just take better care of your mouse. Remember: happy mice, happy life.
Serie: MM Series
Mouse Grip Type: Claw, Palm, Fingertip
Mouse Material: ABS Plastic
Mouse Feet: PTFE
Mouse Color: White
Surface treatment: Matte
Mouse LEDs: Yes, RGB on wheel and logo
Mouse Sensor: PixArt PMW3389
CPI / DPI: 7 Levels (400, 800, 1200 (default), 1600, 3200, 6400, 16000)
Mouse Tracking Speed: 400 ips
Mouse Lift Off Distance: < ~2mm
Polling Rate: 1000Hz
Angle Snapping: N/A
Mouse acceleration: 50g
Mouse Processor: 32 bit ARM Cortex M0+
On-board Memory: 512KB
Mouse Lifespan (L/R switches): OMRON, 20 million
Mouse Buttons: 6
Software: Yes, MasterPlus+ Support
Mouse Cable Length: Fixed Ultraweave cable, 1.8m
Mouse Dimension: 116.5 x 62.4 x 38.3 mm / 4.587" x 2.457" x 1.508 " (L x W x H)
Mouse Weight: <60g
Warranty: 2 years
No posts found