FREE UK Standard Delivery
If you choose FREE UK Standard Delivery:
- It's fully trackable.
- Your parcel will arrive within 6 working days (excluding weekends and bank holidays) after you place your order.
- Your order may arrive anytime between 7am and 9pm and a signature may be required on receipt of your parcel.
- If you're not in when your parcel arrives, a card will be left telling you where it is. It might be left in a safe place or there will be details on how to pick up your order or rearrange delivery.
- Deliveries aren't made on bank holidays, so you can expect your order to arrive the next working day.
SUPPORT & WARRANTY
Damaged / Incorrect / Unwanted Goods
- Any damage to goods must be reported within 48 hours of delivery we will refund the price and carriage of replacements goods at no cost to the customer.
- You have a right to cancel the order at any time before the expiry of a period of 14 working days beginning with the day after the day on which you receive the goods.
You may cancel by giving us notice in any of the following ways:
- Via email, referring to the order number and by confirming your name and address of the order.
- By phone
- By recorded letter which must be received by us no later than 10 days after the receipt of the order.
Faulty Items within 28 Days of Purchase
- It is your responsibility to ensure compatibility of any goods offered for sale by us both with the existing components within your system and with any other goods offered for sale by us.
- It is your responsibility to ensure proper installation of our goods into your existing system.
- It is your responsibility to ensure that wherever necessary you access the manufacturers web site to download any necessary product upgrades (including drivers and manuals).
- We recognise that goods supplied by us to you may not meet your expectations. In our experience there are many reasons why that may happen. Examples of those reasons include a defect in the goods at the point of delivery to you, incompatibility with existing components within your system, poor installation or simply slower performance than you require.
- We are not able to establish why the goods have failed to meet your expectations without an opportunity of inspecting and testing the goods.
- All returned items not returned in accordance with the Consumer Rights Act 2015 are tested by ADMI technicians. Any item found to be not faulty will be subject to a £10 +VAT charge if collected or a £10 + return shipping + VAT charge if shipped back to the customer. You will be notified by e-mail before any non-faulty goods are returned to you. This does not affect your statutory rights.
- Returned items should be packaged securely to prevent any damage and shipped in a plain outer box.
- Any goods that have been modified or physically altered in any way shall be deemed Warranty Void and no support will be provided.
- Only Return Faulty Item(s). RMA numbers are issued for specific components only. Please do not return your whole order because you believe one component may be faulty. This does not affect your rights under the Consumer rights Act 2015.
- Any returns received without out a Returns (RMA) number clearly visible will be refused. Any return must be received by ADMI Ltd. within 14 days of being issued.
Faulty Items More Than 28 Days after Receipt
- If you are reporting faulty goods more than 28 days after receipt, then we strongly recommend that you contact the manufacturer directly for a warranty repair/replacement. This is often the quickest way to have a fault rectified. For example in some cases, manufacturers provide a special full on-site service and/or telephone help facilities for your convenience.
- We will only deal with the warranty after 28 days if the manufacturer does not offer this service. This does not affect your statuary rights.
- TVs and Monitors. If your query relates to a Television or Monitor, specifically in relation to dead pixels, please be aware that all of ADMI’ Suppliers and thus ADMI conform to the ISO 13406-2 standard – the acceptable number of dead pixels based on screen size and resolution. Information on this can be found through any major search engine typing “ISO 13406-2” and the monitor brand name. Products with dead pixels of equal to or less than those defined within the ISO 13406-2 standard will not be accepted for return.
Consumer Rights Act 2015
Cooler Master MS110 RGB Keyboard & Mouse Kit Combo Gaming Peripheral Bundle
The MS110 is a fully-featured combo set engineered for gaming success. The keyboard has the signature Cooler Master features, with exclusive linear Mem-chanical switches for greater responsiveness than normal membrane keys. The gaming mouse is a beast in the lanes or battle royale map, with an ambidextrous shape optimized for right-handers, gaming grade optical sensor, adjustable DPI up to 3200, and new innovative coating for more durability. The MS110 is pure function and finesse that's there for you when you need it the most.
- Clean, Floating Key Design: Sleek styling for classic good looks and convenient maintenance.
- Mem-chanical Switches: Exclusive linear switches that provide more responsiveness than membrane switches.
- On-board Control: RGB lighting, windows lock and multimedia controls via function key makes customization simple without the need for bloated software.
- Gaming Grade Optical Sensor: Adjust your DPI on-the fly with five programmed levels (400, 800, 1600, 3200).
- Ergonomic Shape: Right-handed optimization with new coating for increased comfort and durability.
- RGB Lighting: 6-zone RGB illumination on the keyboard with 3-zone RGB on the mouse to illuminate your victories.
Exclusive Hybrid Linear Mem-chanical Switches
Outfitted with our exclusive hybrid switches and engineered in-house to boost your performance in-game, the MS110 features specially designed linear switches, similar to those found in professional-level mechanical keyboards. The result is a membrane keyboard that's fine-tuned to help you win all your battles.
On-board Control And 26-key Anti-ghosting
No need to worry about whether your keyboard can keep up - the MS110 gives you its all. 26-key anti-ghosting, windows lock to keep you in-game, and multimedia control via function results in functionality and convenience all rolled into one.
A Rugged Mouse To Elevate Your Game
The MS110 gaming mouse is engineered to give you maximum performance without the premium hit on your wallet. A pro-gaming grade optical sensor, adjustable DPI up to 3200 to cater to your game and playstyle, while an ambidextrous shape optimized for right-handers ensures you'll have the stamina to last all battle. And if that weren't enough, we've reinforced this bad boy with an innovative new coating to buff its stats in durability, comfort, and overall ruggedness.
Classic Good Looks
Just because it’s not over-the-top flashy doesn’t mean it has to look ugly. The MS110 sports a keyboard with a sleek, floating key design for timeless good looks, and 6-zone RGB lighting and 3-zone RGB for the keyboard and mouse, respectively, for a custom victory lightshow of your own.
Serie: MS Series
Product: Keyboard Mouse Combos
Keyboard Type: Mechanical
Mouse Interface: USB 2.0
Mouse DPI: 400, 800, 1600, 3200
Mouse Sensor: PixArt 5050
Mouse LED Backlight: RGB
Mouse Lighting Mode: 3 Zones (Wheel, Logo, 2 Side RGB Ring)
Mouse Polling Rate: 1000Hz / 1ms
Mouse Connector Cable: USB-A (PC)
Mouse Dimension: 116.7 x 62.8 x 38 mm / 4.6 x 2.5 x 1.5 inch
Mouse Weight: 89g
Keyboard Switch Type: Mem-chanical Switch
Keyboard Switch Lifespan: 50M+
Keyboard Material: Plastic, Metal Plate
Keyboard Color: Black
Keyboard LED Color: RGB
Keyboard Lighting Mode: 6 zones RGB LEDs
Keyboard Key Rollover: 26 Keys Anti-Ghosting
Keyboard Polling Rate: 125Hz
Keyboard Multimedia Key: Through FN
Keyboard Connector Cable: USB 1.1 (PC)
Keyboard Dimensions (L x W x H): 440 x 134 x 40.3 mm
Keyboard Weight: 988g / 2.178lbs (Without Cable)
No posts found