FREE UK Standard Delivery
If you choose FREE UK Standard Delivery:
- It's fully trackable.
- Your parcel will arrive within 4 working days (excluding weekends and bank holidays) after you place your order.
- Your order may arrive anytime between 7am and 9pm and a signature may be required on receipt of your parcel.
- If you're not in when your parcel arrives, a card will be left telling you where it is. It might be left in a safe place or there will be details on how to pick up your order or rearrange delivery.
- Deliveries aren't made on bank holidays, so you can expect your order to arrive the next working day.
SUPPORT & WARRANTY
Damaged / Incorrect / Unwanted Goods
- Any damage to goods must be reported within 48 hours of delivery we will refund the price and carriage of replacements goods at no cost to the customer.
- You have a right to cancel the order at any time before the expiry of a period of 14 working days beginning with the day after the day on which you receive the goods.
You may cancel by giving us notice in any of the following ways:
- Via email, referring to the order number and by confirming your name and address of the order.
- By phone
- By recorded letter which must be received by us no later than 10 days after the receipt of the order.
Faulty Items within 28 Days of Purchase
- It is your responsibility to ensure compatibility of any goods offered for sale by us both with the existing components within your system and with any other goods offered for sale by us.
- It is your responsibility to ensure proper installation of our goods into your existing system.
- It is your responsibility to ensure that wherever necessary you access the manufacturers web site to download any necessary product upgrades (including drivers and manuals).
- We recognise that goods supplied by us to you may not meet your expectations. In our experience there are many reasons why that may happen. Examples of those reasons include a defect in the goods at the point of delivery to you, incompatibility with existing components within your system, poor installation or simply slower performance than you require.
- We are not able to establish why the goods have failed to meet your expectations without an opportunity of inspecting and testing the goods.
- All returned items not returned in accordance with the Consumer Rights Act 2015 are tested by ADMI technicians. Any item found to be not faulty will be subject to a £10 +VAT charge if collected or a £10 + return shipping + VAT charge if shipped back to the customer. You will be notified by e-mail before any non-faulty goods are returned to you. This does not affect your statutory rights.
- Returned items should be packaged securely to prevent any damage and shipped in a plain outer box.
- Any goods that have been modified or physically altered in any way shall be deemed Warranty Void and no support will be provided.
- Only Return Faulty Item(s). RMA numbers are issued for specific components only. Please do not return your whole order because you believe one component may be faulty. This does not affect your rights under the Consumer rights Act 2015.
- Any returns received without out a Returns (RMA) number clearly visible will be refused. Any return must be received by ADMI Ltd. within 14 days of being issued.
Faulty Items More Than 28 Days after Receipt
- If you are reporting faulty goods more than 28 days after receipt, then we strongly recommend that you contact the manufacturer directly for a warranty repair/replacement. This is often the quickest way to have a fault rectified. For example in some cases, manufacturers provide a special full on-site service and/or telephone help facilities for your convenience.
- We will only deal with the warranty after 28 days if the manufacturer does not offer this service. This does not affect your statuary rights.
- TVs and Monitors. If your query relates to a Television or Monitor, specifically in relation to dead pixels, please be aware that all of ADMI’ Suppliers and thus ADMI conform to the ISO 13406-2 standard – the acceptable number of dead pixels based on screen size and resolution. Information on this can be found through any major search engine typing “ISO 13406-2” and the monitor brand name. Products with dead pixels of equal to or less than those defined within the ISO 13406-2 standard will not be accepted for return.
Consumer Rights Act 2015
Cooler Master Seidon 240V AIO Intel AMD 240mm Liquid CPU Cooler
The Seidon 240V is the latest AIO watercooler that boasts an excellent value for performance. The compact 240mm radiator fits in virtually every case. Thanks to dual Silencio fans designed for silence, Seidon can unleash a powerful cooling storm at your command and keep it silent. Durable FEP Tubing provides the advantages of nearly no moisture absorption, high thermal stability and high pressure tolerance which all contribute to a long operating life.
The Optimal Pump and Water Block
The optimal pump and water block guarantees the best water flow and system performance. Elegant Blue LED illumination on the top of water block.
New Cold Plate Technology
Factory filled with coolant then sealed and pressure tested - requires zero maintenance for years. Precision machined Microchannels maximize the water contact surface too quickly dissipate heat.The FEP tubing allows maximum, unrestricted waterflow and decreased evaporation rate for greater durability.
Tool-free Universal Mounting System
Compatible with all available Intel and AMD platform, include latest Intel LGA 2011 and AM3+
Silent Fan Technology
Dual Silencio fans to increase the performance of heat dissipation.
Reduced Noise and Power Output
PWM fans put out signal impulses that cause clicking noises and deformations within the fan. But Cooler Master's exclusive Silent Driver IC slows down the signal rate, suppressing the PWM switching sound. This results in an ultra-quiet 11 dB and low power current that clocks in at 0.6w(12V, 0.05A), not only making it the quieter choice but also helping you save on your energy bill.
Quality and Reliability
The Loop Dynamic Bearing (LDB) is a rigid and abrasion resistant compound that reduces vibrations, noise, and increases life expectancy to 160,000 hours. The self-lubricating and IP6X dustproofing design protects the bearing and keeps it operating smoothly, ensuring a new system will likely be long obsolete by the time these fans expire.
Intel® LGA: 2066 / 2011-v3 / 2011 / 1151 / 1150 / 1155 / 1156 / 1366 / 775 socket
AMD®: AM4* / AM3+ / AM3 / AM2+ / AM2 / FM2+ / FM2 / FM1 socket
*AMD AM4 upgrade kit needed
Main System Dimensions: 62 x 62 x 36.4 mm (2.4 x 2.4 x 1.4 inch)
Radiator Dimensions: 273 x 120 x 27 mm (10.7 x 4.7 x 1.1 inch)
Radiator Material: Aluminum
Fan Dimensions: 120 x 120 x 25 mm (4.7 x 4.7 x 1 inch)
Fan Speed: 800 ~ 2400 RPM (PWM) ± 10%
Fan Airflow: 76 CFM ± 10% (MAX)
Fan Air Pressure: 4.8 mmH2O ± 10% (MAX)
Fan Life Expectancy: 160,000 hours
Fan Noise Level: 6.5 ~ 27 dBA
Fan Bearing Type: Loop Dynamic Bearing
Fan Connector: 4-Pin
Fan Rated Voltage: 12 VDC
Fan Rated Current: 0.16 A
Fan Power Consumption: 1.92W
Pump Life Expectancy: 70,000 hours
Pump Noise Level: < 23 dBA
Pump Rated Voltage: 12 VDC
Pump Power Consumption: 3.6 W
No posts found