FREE UK Standard Delivery
If you choose FREE UK Standard Delivery:
- It's fully trackable.
- Your parcel will arrive within 4 working days (excluding weekends and bank holidays) after you place your order.
- Your order may arrive anytime between 7am and 9pm and a signature may be required on receipt of your parcel.
- If you're not in when your parcel arrives, a card will be left telling you where it is. It might be left in a safe place or there will be details on how to pick up your order or rearrange delivery.
- Deliveries aren't made on bank holidays, so you can expect your order to arrive the next working day.
SUPPORT & WARRANTY
Damaged / Incorrect / Unwanted Goods
- Any damage to goods must be reported within 48 hours of delivery we will refund the price and carriage of replacements goods at no cost to the customer.
- You have a right to cancel the order at any time before the expiry of a period of 14 working days beginning with the day after the day on which you receive the goods.
You may cancel by giving us notice in any of the following ways:
- Via email, referring to the order number and by confirming your name and address of the order.
- By phone
- By recorded letter which must be received by us no later than 10 days after the receipt of the order.
Faulty Items within 28 Days of Purchase
- It is your responsibility to ensure compatibility of any goods offered for sale by us both with the existing components within your system and with any other goods offered for sale by us.
- It is your responsibility to ensure proper installation of our goods into your existing system.
- It is your responsibility to ensure that wherever necessary you access the manufacturers web site to download any necessary product upgrades (including drivers and manuals).
- We recognise that goods supplied by us to you may not meet your expectations. In our experience there are many reasons why that may happen. Examples of those reasons include a defect in the goods at the point of delivery to you, incompatibility with existing components within your system, poor installation or simply slower performance than you require.
- We are not able to establish why the goods have failed to meet your expectations without an opportunity of inspecting and testing the goods.
- All returned items not returned in accordance with the Consumer Rights Act 2015 are tested by ADMI technicians. Any item found to be not faulty will be subject to a £10 +VAT charge if collected or a £10 + return shipping + VAT charge if shipped back to the customer. You will be notified by e-mail before any non-faulty goods are returned to you. This does not affect your statutory rights.
- Returned items should be packaged securely to prevent any damage and shipped in a plain outer box.
- Any goods that have been modified or physically altered in any way shall be deemed Warranty Void and no support will be provided.
- Only Return Faulty Item(s). RMA numbers are issued for specific components only. Please do not return your whole order because you believe one component may be faulty. This does not affect your rights under the Consumer rights Act 2015.
- Any returns received without out a Returns (RMA) number clearly visible will be refused. Any return must be received by ADMI Ltd. within 14 days of being issued.
Faulty Items More Than 28 Days after Receipt
- If you are reporting faulty goods more than 28 days after receipt, then we strongly recommend that you contact the manufacturer directly for a warranty repair/replacement. This is often the quickest way to have a fault rectified. For example in some cases, manufacturers provide a special full on-site service and/or telephone help facilities for your convenience.
- We will only deal with the warranty after 28 days if the manufacturer does not offer this service. This does not affect your statuary rights.
- TVs and Monitors. If your query relates to a Television or Monitor, specifically in relation to dead pixels, please be aware that all of ADMI’ Suppliers and thus ADMI conform to the ISO 13406-2 standard – the acceptable number of dead pixels based on screen size and resolution. Information on this can be found through any major search engine typing “ISO 13406-2” and the monitor brand name. Products with dead pixels of equal to or less than those defined within the ISO 13406-2 standard will not be accepted for return.
Consumer Rights Act 2015
Cooler Master V1000 80+ Gold Rated 1000W Fully Modular Power Supply
Cooler Master developed the V-series to re-ascertain its position as a leading power supply brand. It’s based on a powerful single rail platform with outstanding voltage stability, ripple suppression and efficiency. Thanks to a 135mm high quality FDB fan and a fine-tuned fan profile, V-series PSUs are extremely quiet, even under full load. And our brand new all black, extra slim flat-ribbon cables make cable management a breeze, enabling nice and clean builds with the best possible airflow.
- Fully modular cable design incorporates a single 1000W +12V output that delivers up to 83A.
- 80 PLUS Gold certified: up to 93% efficiency @ 50% load.
- Silent 135 mm FDB fan for lower noise and longer lifespan.
- Eight PCI-E 6+2 pin connectors to support high-end GPUs.
- 100% high quality Japanese capacitor ensures performance and reliability.
- Reliable 5 year warranty.
Fully Modular Cable System
Only use the cables you need, no unnecessary cable mess! Thanks to our modular flat-ribbon design, routing and hiding cables behind the mainboard tray or HDD cage is a breeze. Building a clean and tidy system with excellent airflow has never been this easy and convenient.
Ultra Silent Long Life - 135mm FDB Fan
Instead of a conventional 120mm fan, our V series uses a larger 135mm fan, which alows it to spin slower while moving the same amount of air as a 120mm fan. The larger size, the FDB bearing and the fine-tuned fan speed profile, make the V-series one of the quietest PSUs on the market.
ATX Version: Intel Form Factor ATX 12V V2.31
Dimension (W x L x H): 150 x 170 x 86mm / 5.9 x 6.7 x 3.4 inch
Input Voltage: 90-264Vac (Auto Range)
Input Current: 12 - 6A
Input Frequency Range: 60 - 50Hz
PFC: Active PFC (>0.9)
Power Good Signal: 100-500ms
Hold Up Time: >17ms
Efficiency: 90% Typically
MTBF: >100,000 Hours
Output Capacity: 1000W
Operation Temperature: 0~40°C
Fan: Silent FDB 135mm
Certifications: 80 Plus Gold
M/B 20+4 Pin Connector x 1
CPU 4+4 Pin x 2
PCI-e 6+2 Pin x 8
SATA x 9
4 Pin Peripheral x 4
4 Pin Floppy x 1
Speed / Performance
No posts found