FREE UK Standard Delivery
If you choose FREE UK Standard Delivery:
- It's fully trackable.
- Your parcel will arrive within 4 working days (excluding weekends and bank holidays) after you place your order.
- Your order may arrive anytime between 7am and 9pm and a signature may be required on receipt of your parcel.
- If you're not in when your parcel arrives, a card will be left telling you where it is. It might be left in a safe place or there will be details on how to pick up your order or rearrange delivery.
- Deliveries aren't made on bank holidays, so you can expect your order to arrive the next working day.
SUPPORT & WARRANTY
Damaged / Incorrect / Unwanted Goods
- Any damage to goods must be reported within 48 hours of delivery we will refund the price and carriage of replacements goods at no cost to the customer.
- You have a right to cancel the order at any time before the expiry of a period of 14 working days beginning with the day after the day on which you receive the goods.
You may cancel by giving us notice in any of the following ways:
- Via email, referring to the order number and by confirming your name and address of the order.
- By phone
- By recorded letter which must be received by us no later than 10 days after the receipt of the order.
Faulty Items within 28 Days of Purchase
- It is your responsibility to ensure compatibility of any goods offered for sale by us both with the existing components within your system and with any other goods offered for sale by us.
- It is your responsibility to ensure proper installation of our goods into your existing system.
- It is your responsibility to ensure that wherever necessary you access the manufacturers web site to download any necessary product upgrades (including drivers and manuals).
- We recognise that goods supplied by us to you may not meet your expectations. In our experience there are many reasons why that may happen. Examples of those reasons include a defect in the goods at the point of delivery to you, incompatibility with existing components within your system, poor installation or simply slower performance than you require.
- We are not able to establish why the goods have failed to meet your expectations without an opportunity of inspecting and testing the goods.
- All returned items not returned in accordance with the Consumer Rights Act 2015 are tested by ADMI technicians. Any item found to be not faulty will be subject to a £10 +VAT charge if collected or a £10 + return shipping + VAT charge if shipped back to the customer. You will be notified by e-mail before any non-faulty goods are returned to you. This does not affect your statutory rights.
- Returned items should be packaged securely to prevent any damage and shipped in a plain outer box.
- Any goods that have been modified or physically altered in any way shall be deemed Warranty Void and no support will be provided.
- Only Return Faulty Item(s). RMA numbers are issued for specific components only. Please do not return your whole order because you believe one component may be faulty. This does not affect your rights under the Consumer rights Act 2015.
- Any returns received without out a Returns (RMA) number clearly visible will be refused. Any return must be received by ADMI Ltd. within 14 days of being issued.
Faulty Items More Than 28 Days after Receipt
- If you are reporting faulty goods more than 28 days after receipt, then we strongly recommend that you contact the manufacturer directly for a warranty repair/replacement. This is often the quickest way to have a fault rectified. For example in some cases, manufacturers provide a special full on-site service and/or telephone help facilities for your convenience.
- We will only deal with the warranty after 28 days if the manufacturer does not offer this service. This does not affect your statuary rights.
- TVs and Monitors. If your query relates to a Television or Monitor, specifically in relation to dead pixels, please be aware that all of ADMI’ Suppliers and thus ADMI conform to the ISO 13406-2 standard – the acceptable number of dead pixels based on screen size and resolution. Information on this can be found through any major search engine typing “ISO 13406-2” and the monitor brand name. Products with dead pixels of equal to or less than those defined within the ISO 13406-2 standard will not be accepted for return.
Consumer Rights Act 2015
Corsair AX1500i Digital Platinum Cert 1500W PSU Modular Power Supply - CP-9020057-UK
The best enthusiast PC power supply you can own.
AX1500i defines the state of the art for enthusiast-grade PC power supplies. It provides 1500 Watts of continuous, digitally-controlled power – even on 115V 15 Amp circuits – and 80 PLUS Titanium certification with an incredible 94% efficiency rating.
Zero RPM Fan mode ensures silent operation at low and medium loads, and the fully modular, low profile cable set makes for easy installation and great-looking builds. Corsair Link integration lets you monitor power usage and efficiency and customize performance, directly from your Windows desktop. The AX1500i lets you have it all, and it’s the power supply you want for your ultra-high performance PC.
Provides 1500 Watts of reliable, continuous power for high-performance PCs
If you’re building ultra high-end performance systems or pushing world overclocking records, you know it when even 1200 Watts just isn’t enough. The AX1500i reliably delivers 1500 Watts of continuous – not peak – power on demand. And, you don’t need any special household wiring to make it happen… you’ll get 1500 Watts of clean, stable power even on 115V 15 Amp circuits.
Digitally controlled power
The AX1500i is designed around a DSP for increased efficiency, tighter voltage regulation, and superior electrical specifications. The elegant, DSP-based design reduces internal component count and allows for better control of electrical ripple and noise.
80 PLUS Titanium specification for ultra high efficiency
The AX1500i, simply put, approaches near-perfect efficiency like no other desktop PC power supply has ever done. Amazing efficiency has so many benefits – not only does it lower your operating costs, but it generates less heat, too. And that means that there’s less cooling required, which lowers noise.
Zero RPM Fan Mode for silent operation at low and medium loads
In fact, most of the time, no active cooling is required. The fan simply doesn’t spin. And when you’re pushing it hard, the thermally controlled fan adjusts its speed to match demand. The custom-designed fan is extra large, with a diameter of 140mm for low noise even at full load, and it uses a fluid dynamic bearing for quiet, reliable operation.
Connect the AX1500i to a motherboard USB header with the included cable, and you can use Corsair Link to monitor power input, power output, efficiency, and internal temperature in real time. You can customize fan speed response, and set up your AX1500i to operate as a single-rail power supply, or with multiple virtual rails with customizable OCP points.
Fully modular, low-profile cables
AX1500i is fully modular, which means that there are no permanently attached cables. This greatly simplifies installation and allows you to use only the cables you need, for a neater, cleaner build. This can also improve performance: fewer extraneous cables in your system can reduce airflow obstruction.
Digital Signal Processor (DSP) for delivering extremely clean, efficient power with real-time adjustments
Corsair Link™ Integration for monitoring and adjustment of performance, noise, and OCP settings
Multi-Rail mode by default that can be configured into a single rail through Corsair Link software
An ultra-quiet, 140mm fluid dynamic bearing fan delivers excellent airflow with exceptionally low noise levels by varying fan speed in response to temperature
80 PLUS Titanium certified, delivering up to 94% energy efficiency under real-world load conditions
Active Power Factor Correction (PFC) with PF value of 0.99
Universal AC input from 90~264V
Over-voltage, under-voltage, over-current, and short circuit protection provide maximum safety for your critical system components
Engineered to meet maximum power output at a server-grade 50°C temperature rating.
Self-test switch to determine PSU functionality even before installation.
All Japanese, 105C rated capacitors provide uncompromised performance and reliability
A seven year warranty and lifetime access to Corsair's legendary technical support and customer service
Safety Approvals: cTUVus, TÜV, CCC, CE, RCM, CU, KC Mark, FCC
Speed / Performance
No posts found