FREE UK Standard Delivery
If you choose FREE UK Standard Delivery:
- It's fully trackable.
- Your parcel will arrive within 4 working days (excluding weekends and bank holidays) after you place your order.
- Your order may arrive anytime between 7am and 9pm and a signature may be required on receipt of your parcel.
- If you're not in when your parcel arrives, a card will be left telling you where it is. It might be left in a safe place or there will be details on how to pick up your order or rearrange delivery.
- Deliveries aren't made on bank holidays, so you can expect your order to arrive the next working day.
SUPPORT & WARRANTY
Damaged / Incorrect / Unwanted Goods
- Any damage to goods must be reported within 48 hours of delivery we will refund the price and carriage of replacements goods at no cost to the customer.
- You have a right to cancel the order at any time before the expiry of a period of 14 working days beginning with the day after the day on which you receive the goods.
You may cancel by giving us notice in any of the following ways:
- Via email, referring to the order number and by confirming your name and address of the order.
- By phone
- By recorded letter which must be received by us no later than 10 days after the receipt of the order.
Faulty Items within 28 Days of Purchase
- It is your responsibility to ensure compatibility of any goods offered for sale by us both with the existing components within your system and with any other goods offered for sale by us.
- It is your responsibility to ensure proper installation of our goods into your existing system.
- It is your responsibility to ensure that wherever necessary you access the manufacturers web site to download any necessary product upgrades (including drivers and manuals).
- We recognise that goods supplied by us to you may not meet your expectations. In our experience there are many reasons why that may happen. Examples of those reasons include a defect in the goods at the point of delivery to you, incompatibility with existing components within your system, poor installation or simply slower performance than you require.
- We are not able to establish why the goods have failed to meet your expectations without an opportunity of inspecting and testing the goods.
- All returned items not returned in accordance with the Consumer Rights Act 2015 are tested by ADMI technicians. Any item found to be not faulty will be subject to a £10 +VAT charge if collected or a £10 + return shipping + VAT charge if shipped back to the customer. You will be notified by e-mail before any non-faulty goods are returned to you. This does not affect your statutory rights.
- Returned items should be packaged securely to prevent any damage and shipped in a plain outer box.
- Any goods that have been modified or physically altered in any way shall be deemed Warranty Void and no support will be provided.
- Only Return Faulty Item(s). RMA numbers are issued for specific components only. Please do not return your whole order because you believe one component may be faulty. This does not affect your rights under the Consumer rights Act 2015.
- Any returns received without out a Returns (RMA) number clearly visible will be refused. Any return must be received by ADMI Ltd. within 14 days of being issued.
Faulty Items More Than 28 Days after Receipt
- If you are reporting faulty goods more than 28 days after receipt, then we strongly recommend that you contact the manufacturer directly for a warranty repair/replacement. This is often the quickest way to have a fault rectified. For example in some cases, manufacturers provide a special full on-site service and/or telephone help facilities for your convenience.
- We will only deal with the warranty after 28 days if the manufacturer does not offer this service. This does not affect your statuary rights.
- TVs and Monitors. If your query relates to a Television or Monitor, specifically in relation to dead pixels, please be aware that all of ADMI’ Suppliers and thus ADMI conform to the ISO 13406-2 standard – the acceptable number of dead pixels based on screen size and resolution. Information on this can be found through any major search engine typing “ISO 13406-2” and the monitor brand name. Products with dead pixels of equal to or less than those defined within the ISO 13406-2 standard will not be accepted for return.
Consumer Rights Act 2015
Corsair Carbide Series 175R RGB Tempered Glass Mid-Tower ATX Gaming Case - Black
The Carbide Series 175R RGB is a mid-tower ATX case designed with clean lines and accented with an included RGB cooling fan. Show off your PC’s interior with an edge-to-edge tempered glass side panel, while keeping your PSU and cables out of sight with a full-length PSU cover. Keep cool with room for up to six fans or multiple radiators, including a 360mm radiator in front. Connect the included RGB fan to compatible Asus, Gigabyte, or MSI motherboards and their accompanying software for customized lighting control. With storage support for up to four drives, three removable dust filters, and a front I/O panel for easy access to your favourite devices, the 175R RGB pairs CORSAIR quality with classic style.
- CLEAN AND CLASSIC: Defined by a streamlined design and a front-facing CORSAIR logo backlit by an RGB fan with six customizable RGB LEDs.
- EDGE-TO-EDGE TEMPERED GLASS SIDE PANEL: Show off your system’s components with a fully transparent window into your PC.
- FULL-LENGTH PSU COVER: Hide your PSU and cables out of sight, making immaculate builds easier to create than ever.
- MASSIVE COOLING POTENTIAL: Fits up to 6x 120mm or 4x 140mm cooling fans, or multiple radiators in sizes up to 360mm.
- COMPATIBLE WITH MOTHERBOARD RGB CONTROL: Connect the included RGB fan to compatible Asus, Gigabyte, or MSI motherboards with 12V RGB headers and their accompanying software to customize and control RGB fan lighting.
- FLEXIBLE STORAGE OPTIONS: Supports up to four drives for the storage options you need: two combo 3.5in / 2.5in trays in a removable cage and two 2.5in trays.
- KEEP YOUR SYSTEM CLEAN: Removable dust filters in the floor, roof and front help keep your system clean long after the build is finished.
- UP-FRONT CONNECTIONS: A front I/O panel with two USB 3.1 Type-A ports and a 3.5mm combined microphone/headphone jack provides easy access to your favorite devices.
Case Dimensions: 418mm x 210mm x 450mm
Maximum GPU Length: 330mm
Maximum PSU Length: 180mm
Maximum CPU Cooler Height: 160mm
Case Expansion Slots: 7
Case Drive Bays: (x2) 3.5in (x2) 2.5in
Case Form Factor: Mid-Tower
Case Windowed Tempered: Glass
iCUE enabled: No
Case Material: Steel, Tempered Glass
Radiator Compatibility: 120mm, 140mm, 240mm, 280mm, 360mm
Compatible Corsair Liquid Coolers: H55, H60, H75, H80i, H90, H100i, H105, H110i, H115i, H150i
Case Power Supply: ATX (not included)
Case Drive Bays 3.5": 2
Case Drive Bays 2.5": 2
- RGB LED
No posts found