FREE UK Standard Delivery
If you choose FREE UK Standard Delivery:
- It's fully trackable.
- Your parcel will arrive within 4 working days (excluding weekends and bank holidays) after you place your order.
- Your order may arrive anytime between 7am and 9pm and a signature may be required on receipt of your parcel.
- If you're not in when your parcel arrives, a card will be left telling you where it is. It might be left in a safe place or there will be details on how to pick up your order or rearrange delivery.
- Deliveries aren't made on bank holidays, so you can expect your order to arrive the next working day.
SUPPORT & WARRANTY
Damaged / Incorrect / Unwanted Goods
- Any damage to goods must be reported within 48 hours of delivery we will refund the price and carriage of replacements goods at no cost to the customer.
- You have a right to cancel the order at any time before the expiry of a period of 14 working days beginning with the day after the day on which you receive the goods.
You may cancel by giving us notice in any of the following ways:
- Via email, referring to the order number and by confirming your name and address of the order.
- By phone
- By recorded letter which must be received by us no later than 10 days after the receipt of the order.
Faulty Items within 28 Days of Purchase
- It is your responsibility to ensure compatibility of any goods offered for sale by us both with the existing components within your system and with any other goods offered for sale by us.
- It is your responsibility to ensure proper installation of our goods into your existing system.
- It is your responsibility to ensure that wherever necessary you access the manufacturers web site to download any necessary product upgrades (including drivers and manuals).
- We recognise that goods supplied by us to you may not meet your expectations. In our experience there are many reasons why that may happen. Examples of those reasons include a defect in the goods at the point of delivery to you, incompatibility with existing components within your system, poor installation or simply slower performance than you require.
- We are not able to establish why the goods have failed to meet your expectations without an opportunity of inspecting and testing the goods.
- All returned items not returned in accordance with the Consumer Rights Act 2015 are tested by ADMI technicians. Any item found to be not faulty will be subject to a £10 +VAT charge if collected or a £10 + return shipping + VAT charge if shipped back to the customer. You will be notified by e-mail before any non-faulty goods are returned to you. This does not affect your statutory rights.
- Returned items should be packaged securely to prevent any damage and shipped in a plain outer box.
- Any goods that have been modified or physically altered in any way shall be deemed Warranty Void and no support will be provided.
- Only Return Faulty Item(s). RMA numbers are issued for specific components only. Please do not return your whole order because you believe one component may be faulty. This does not affect your rights under the Consumer rights Act 2015.
- Any returns received without out a Returns (RMA) number clearly visible will be refused. Any return must be received by ADMI Ltd. within 14 days of being issued.
Faulty Items More Than 28 Days after Receipt
- If you are reporting faulty goods more than 28 days after receipt, then we strongly recommend that you contact the manufacturer directly for a warranty repair/replacement. This is often the quickest way to have a fault rectified. For example in some cases, manufacturers provide a special full on-site service and/or telephone help facilities for your convenience.
- We will only deal with the warranty after 28 days if the manufacturer does not offer this service. This does not affect your statuary rights.
- TVs and Monitors. If your query relates to a Television or Monitor, specifically in relation to dead pixels, please be aware that all of ADMI’ Suppliers and thus ADMI conform to the ISO 13406-2 standard – the acceptable number of dead pixels based on screen size and resolution. Information on this can be found through any major search engine typing “ISO 13406-2” and the monitor brand name. Products with dead pixels of equal to or less than those defined within the ISO 13406-2 standard will not be accepted for return.
Consumer Rights Act 2015
Corsair Carbide Series 678C Low Noise Mid Tower ATX Tempered Glass PC Case - White
The CORSAIR Carbide Series 678C is a mid-tower ATX case with sophisticated style and serious versatility. Sound damping side, front and roof panels ensure whisper-quiet operation. Keep your system cool with space for multiple radiators, including up to a 360mm in the front and roof. Regulate speed for three included SP140 PWM fans and up to three more with an included PWM fan controller. Install up to 6x 3.5in and 3x 2.5in drives, with a modular HDD/ODD design that allows you to move six trays to any of eight different mounting locations. And with hinges on both the front panel and tempered glass side panel, you’ll have tool-free easy access to your system.
- Clean lines and smooth steel construction define the 678C’s sophisticated style, with a crystal-clear tempered glass side panel to show off your system’s components.
- Includes high-density sound damping material on the side, front and roof panels for quiet operation – or swap in the included dust filter on the roof when performance is your top priority.
- Choose from a multitude of cooling options with space for 360mm push/pull radiators in the front and roof, 280/240mm radiators on the floor and 140/120mm radiators in the rear.
- Powerful and efficient airflow, with room to install up to 9x 120mm or 7x 140mm fans for massive cooling potential.
- Take command of your cooling with a PWM fan controller for three included SP140 PWM fans and up to three more. Reduce fan speed when you want to keep your system quiet, or increase when you want to push its performance.
- High-speed USB 3.1 Gen-2 Type-C front panel connector puts future-proof connectivity within easy reach.
- Expand your storage options with up to 6x 3.5in and 3x 2.5in drives. A versatile HDD/ODD design includes six modular trays that can be moved to eight mounting locations to give you the exact layout you want.
Dimensions (L x W x H): 579mm x 239mm x 497mm
Material: Steel, Plastic, Glass
- Front: 3x 120mm, 2x 140mm (140mm included)
- Top: 3x 120mm, 3x 140mm (140mm included)
- Bottom: 2x 120mm / 2x 140mm
- Rear: 1x 120mm / 1x 140mm (140mm included)
- Front: 360mm / 280mm
- Top: 420mm (remove ODD) / 360mm
- Rear: 140mm / 120mm
Expansion Slots (Main): 7+2 Vertical
Motherboard (Main): E-ATX, ATX, Micro-ATX, Mini-ITX
- 3x 2.5" SSDs
- 6x 3.5" HDDs
- PSU: 225mm
- CPU Cooler: 170mm
- GPU: 370mm
Dust Filters: Front, PSU, Top
- USB 3.0 (x2), USB 3.1 Type C (x1)
- Headphone/Microphone (x1)
No posts found