FREE UK Standard Delivery
If you choose FREE UK Standard Delivery:
- It's fully trackable.
- Your parcel will arrive within 4 working days (excluding weekends and bank holidays) after you place your order.
- Your order may arrive anytime between 7am and 9pm and a signature may be required on receipt of your parcel.
- If you're not in when your parcel arrives, a card will be left telling you where it is. It might be left in a safe place or there will be details on how to pick up your order or rearrange delivery.
- Deliveries aren't made on bank holidays, so you can expect your order to arrive the next working day.
SUPPORT & WARRANTY
Damaged / Incorrect / Unwanted Goods
- Any damage to goods must be reported within 48 hours of delivery we will refund the price and carriage of replacements goods at no cost to the customer.
- You have a right to cancel the order at any time before the expiry of a period of 14 working days beginning with the day after the day on which you receive the goods.
You may cancel by giving us notice in any of the following ways:
- Via email, referring to the order number and by confirming your name and address of the order.
- By phone
- By recorded letter which must be received by us no later than 10 days after the receipt of the order.
Faulty Items within 28 Days of Purchase
- It is your responsibility to ensure compatibility of any goods offered for sale by us both with the existing components within your system and with any other goods offered for sale by us.
- It is your responsibility to ensure proper installation of our goods into your existing system.
- It is your responsibility to ensure that wherever necessary you access the manufacturers web site to download any necessary product upgrades (including drivers and manuals).
- We recognise that goods supplied by us to you may not meet your expectations. In our experience there are many reasons why that may happen. Examples of those reasons include a defect in the goods at the point of delivery to you, incompatibility with existing components within your system, poor installation or simply slower performance than you require.
- We are not able to establish why the goods have failed to meet your expectations without an opportunity of inspecting and testing the goods.
- All returned items not returned in accordance with the Consumer Rights Act 2015 are tested by ADMI technicians. Any item found to be not faulty will be subject to a £10 +VAT charge if collected or a £10 + return shipping + VAT charge if shipped back to the customer. You will be notified by e-mail before any non-faulty goods are returned to you. This does not affect your statutory rights.
- Returned items should be packaged securely to prevent any damage and shipped in a plain outer box.
- Any goods that have been modified or physically altered in any way shall be deemed Warranty Void and no support will be provided.
- Only Return Faulty Item(s). RMA numbers are issued for specific components only. Please do not return your whole order because you believe one component may be faulty. This does not affect your rights under the Consumer rights Act 2015.
- Any returns received without out a Returns (RMA) number clearly visible will be refused. Any return must be received by ADMI Ltd. within 14 days of being issued.
Faulty Items More Than 28 Days after Receipt
- If you are reporting faulty goods more than 28 days after receipt, then we strongly recommend that you contact the manufacturer directly for a warranty repair/replacement. This is often the quickest way to have a fault rectified. For example in some cases, manufacturers provide a special full on-site service and/or telephone help facilities for your convenience.
- We will only deal with the warranty after 28 days if the manufacturer does not offer this service. This does not affect your statuary rights.
- TVs and Monitors. If your query relates to a Television or Monitor, specifically in relation to dead pixels, please be aware that all of ADMI’ Suppliers and thus ADMI conform to the ISO 13406-2 standard – the acceptable number of dead pixels based on screen size and resolution. Information on this can be found through any major search engine typing “ISO 13406-2” and the monitor brand name. Products with dead pixels of equal to or less than those defined within the ISO 13406-2 standard will not be accepted for return.
Consumer Rights Act 2015
Corsair Carbide Series 88R Micro ATX Mid-Tower Gaming PC Case CC-9011086-WW
Compact, Elegant, and Easy to Build
The Carbide Series 88R microATX mid tower has all the modern features you need, with SSD compatibility, USB 3.0, and room for full sized graphics cards and power supplies. Room for five 120mm fans offers you excellent cooling potential and the clean, modern design and large window make the case as beautiful as it is functional.
The 88R also fits up to a 240mm front panel radiator if you're upgrading to liquid cooling, and the various tool free drive and cable routing options means your build will be fast and easy.
Elegant, modern design
The 88R is both professional enough for the office, and customizable enough for any home PC build.
Front support for 240mm radiators
The front-mounted 240mm dual radiator mount makes it easier to upgrade your CPU or GPU to liquid cooling.
USB 3.0 front panel port
It's easy to connect modern high-speed peripherals.
Tool-free 3.5" and 5.25" drive installation with easy SSD support
Installing or upgrading your storage no longer has to start with finding your screwdriver. And since the 88R has built-in mounts for high-performance 2.5" SSD drives, no separate adapter is necessary.
Direct airflow to the top GPU
The smart design channels air directly to your graphics card to provide it with the cooling it needs for intense gaming.
Up To five fan mounts, and one included 120mm fan
A 120mm fan gets your cooling off the ground, and extra mounts provide added expandability.
Thumbscrew side panels
Access your system's components with the twist of your fingers.
Flush-mounted side panel window
If you take pride in your work, you can show it off.
Cable routing channels and holes
Builds are further simplified and aesthetics improved with easy cable organization.
Modern internal layout
The modernized interior makes building your dream PC easier while improving overall performance.
Warranty Two years
Case Form Factor Mid-Tower
Dimensions 448mm x 198mm x 378mm
Case Motherboard Support Mini-ITX, MicroATX
Maximum GPU Length 383mm
Maximum CPU Cooler Height 150mm
Maximum PSU Length 160mm
Case Expansion Slots 4
Case Drive Bays
Case Material Steel
Case Power Supply ATX (not included)
(x1) USB 3.0
(x1) USB 2.0
(x1) Headphone Port
(x1) Microphone Port
Fan Mount Locations
Front: (x2) 120mm
Top: (x2) 120mm
Rear: (x1) 120mm
Rear: (x1) 120mm
Radiator Mount Locations
Compatible Corsair Liquid Coolers
H55, H60, H75, H80i, H100i, H105
No posts found