FREE UK Standard Delivery
If you choose FREE UK Standard Delivery:
- It's fully trackable.
- Your parcel will arrive within 4 working days (excluding weekends and bank holidays) after you place your order.
- Your order may arrive anytime between 7am and 9pm and a signature may be required on receipt of your parcel.
- If you're not in when your parcel arrives, a card will be left telling you where it is. It might be left in a safe place or there will be details on how to pick up your order or rearrange delivery.
- Deliveries aren't made on bank holidays, so you can expect your order to arrive the next working day.
SUPPORT & WARRANTY
Damaged / Incorrect / Unwanted Goods
- Any damage to goods must be reported within 48 hours of delivery we will refund the price and carriage of replacements goods at no cost to the customer.
- You have a right to cancel the order at any time before the expiry of a period of 14 working days beginning with the day after the day on which you receive the goods.
You may cancel by giving us notice in any of the following ways:
- Via email, referring to the order number and by confirming your name and address of the order.
- By phone
- By recorded letter which must be received by us no later than 10 days after the receipt of the order.
Faulty Items within 28 Days of Purchase
- It is your responsibility to ensure compatibility of any goods offered for sale by us both with the existing components within your system and with any other goods offered for sale by us.
- It is your responsibility to ensure proper installation of our goods into your existing system.
- It is your responsibility to ensure that wherever necessary you access the manufacturers web site to download any necessary product upgrades (including drivers and manuals).
- We recognise that goods supplied by us to you may not meet your expectations. In our experience there are many reasons why that may happen. Examples of those reasons include a defect in the goods at the point of delivery to you, incompatibility with existing components within your system, poor installation or simply slower performance than you require.
- We are not able to establish why the goods have failed to meet your expectations without an opportunity of inspecting and testing the goods.
- All returned items not returned in accordance with the Consumer Rights Act 2015 are tested by ADMI technicians. Any item found to be not faulty will be subject to a £10 +VAT charge if collected or a £10 + return shipping + VAT charge if shipped back to the customer. You will be notified by e-mail before any non-faulty goods are returned to you. This does not affect your statutory rights.
- Returned items should be packaged securely to prevent any damage and shipped in a plain outer box.
- Any goods that have been modified or physically altered in any way shall be deemed Warranty Void and no support will be provided.
- Only Return Faulty Item(s). RMA numbers are issued for specific components only. Please do not return your whole order because you believe one component may be faulty. This does not affect your rights under the Consumer rights Act 2015.
- Any returns received without out a Returns (RMA) number clearly visible will be refused. Any return must be received by ADMI Ltd. within 14 days of being issued.
Faulty Items More Than 28 Days after Receipt
- If you are reporting faulty goods more than 28 days after receipt, then we strongly recommend that you contact the manufacturer directly for a warranty repair/replacement. This is often the quickest way to have a fault rectified. For example in some cases, manufacturers provide a special full on-site service and/or telephone help facilities for your convenience.
- We will only deal with the warranty after 28 days if the manufacturer does not offer this service. This does not affect your statuary rights.
- TVs and Monitors. If your query relates to a Television or Monitor, specifically in relation to dead pixels, please be aware that all of ADMI’ Suppliers and thus ADMI conform to the ISO 13406-2 standard – the acceptable number of dead pixels based on screen size and resolution. Information on this can be found through any major search engine typing “ISO 13406-2” and the monitor brand name. Products with dead pixels of equal to or less than those defined within the ISO 13406-2 standard will not be accepted for return.
Consumer Rights Act 2015
Corsair Carbide Series Clear 400C Compact Mid-Tower Gaming Case CC-9011081-WW
Cool, Clear, and Compact.
We’ve engineered the Carbide Clear 400C to pack all the performance and expandability you need into a beautifully compact case design. Put your components on display through the gorgeous, full-size window panel that opens with a touch — and keep it all running cool and quiet with Direct Airflow technology.
Easy to build, hard to beat
With a one-touch side panel, tool-free drive installation, and three-point dust filter access, 400C is easy to build and even easier to keep clean. You’ll spend less time on setup and maintenance, and more time enjoying your PC.
Hinged and latched full side panel window
Easily access your components with a single touch – and when it’s closed, enjoy viewing every part of your build through the full side panel window
Clean, modern lines with an all steel exterior
Get rid of those plastic cases – the 400C has full steel front and top panels for extra durability and gorgeous good looks.
Direct Airflow Path
One way to reduce noise is to make sure your fans don’t work harder than they have to. By removing the drive cages behind the intake fans, we provide a more efficient direct airflow path to your hottest components, the CPU and GPU. It’s just a smarter design.
Compact design, full size capabilities
Don’t let the compact dimensions of the 400C fool you. It can house a full ATX motherboard and multiple GPUs.
Liquid cooling capable
With room for up to a 360mm radiator in front, a 240mm radiator on top, and a 120mm radiator in rear, you can choose to quiet down your GPU and CPU with liquid coolers just about wherever you want to.
Two included AF series fans
Great airflow doesn’t have to be noisy -- the AF120L and AF140L fans can push good amounts of air across your hottest devices without that annoying fan hum, and the direct airflow design of the 400C provides an excellent path for cold air to get to your hottest parts.
PSU and 3.5” Bay Cover
Clean up the inside of your case by tucking all those cables and less-attractive drives behind two modular, clean, and refined PSU and 3.5” bay covers. Or remove them for assembly – it’s up to you.
Easy to clean
Easily access dust filters on front, top, and bottom mean you’ll never spend more than a minute getting dust out of your system
Contents and Specifications
Carbide Series Clear 400C Compact Mid-Tower Case
Warranty and Support Information
Motherboard: EATX (12" x 10.6"), ATX, MicroATX, Mini ITX
Dimensions (L x W x H): 425 x 215 x 464mm
Maximum GPU Length: 370mm
Maximum CPU Cooler Height: 170mm
Maximum PSU Length: 190mm
Expansion Slots: 7
5.25" Drive bays: 0
3.5" Hard Drive Bays: 2
2.5" Drive Bays: 3
Fans included: (x1) 140mm, (x1) 120mm
Front: (x3) 120mm or (x2) 140mm (1 x 140mm included)
Top: (x2) 120/140mm
Rear: (x1) 120mm (included)
360mm: Front only
280mm: Front only
240mm: Front or Top
120mm: Front, Top, or Rear
Dust filters on all sides
Front I/O Panel includes: (x2) USB 3.0 port, Headphone and Microphone jacks, Power on and Reset buttons
No posts found