FREE UK Standard Delivery
If you choose FREE UK Standard Delivery:
- It's fully trackable.
- Your parcel will arrive within 4 working days (excluding weekends and bank holidays) after you place your order.
- Your order may arrive anytime between 7am and 9pm and a signature may be required on receipt of your parcel.
- If you're not in when your parcel arrives, a card will be left telling you where it is. It might be left in a safe place or there will be details on how to pick up your order or rearrange delivery.
- Deliveries aren't made on bank holidays, so you can expect your order to arrive the next working day.
SUPPORT & WARRANTY
Damaged / Incorrect / Unwanted Goods
- Any damage to goods must be reported within 48 hours of delivery we will refund the price and carriage of replacements goods at no cost to the customer.
- You have a right to cancel the order at any time before the expiry of a period of 14 working days beginning with the day after the day on which you receive the goods.
You may cancel by giving us notice in any of the following ways:
- Via email, referring to the order number and by confirming your name and address of the order.
- By phone
- By recorded letter which must be received by us no later than 10 days after the receipt of the order.
Faulty Items within 28 Days of Purchase
- It is your responsibility to ensure compatibility of any goods offered for sale by us both with the existing components within your system and with any other goods offered for sale by us.
- It is your responsibility to ensure proper installation of our goods into your existing system.
- It is your responsibility to ensure that wherever necessary you access the manufacturers web site to download any necessary product upgrades (including drivers and manuals).
- We recognise that goods supplied by us to you may not meet your expectations. In our experience there are many reasons why that may happen. Examples of those reasons include a defect in the goods at the point of delivery to you, incompatibility with existing components within your system, poor installation or simply slower performance than you require.
- We are not able to establish why the goods have failed to meet your expectations without an opportunity of inspecting and testing the goods.
- All returned items not returned in accordance with the Consumer Rights Act 2015 are tested by ADMI technicians. Any item found to be not faulty will be subject to a £10 +VAT charge if collected or a £10 + return shipping + VAT charge if shipped back to the customer. You will be notified by e-mail before any non-faulty goods are returned to you. This does not affect your statutory rights.
- Returned items should be packaged securely to prevent any damage and shipped in a plain outer box.
- Any goods that have been modified or physically altered in any way shall be deemed Warranty Void and no support will be provided.
- Only Return Faulty Item(s). RMA numbers are issued for specific components only. Please do not return your whole order because you believe one component may be faulty. This does not affect your rights under the Consumer rights Act 2015.
- Any returns received without out a Returns (RMA) number clearly visible will be refused. Any return must be received by ADMI Ltd. within 14 days of being issued.
Faulty Items More Than 28 Days after Receipt
- If you are reporting faulty goods more than 28 days after receipt, then we strongly recommend that you contact the manufacturer directly for a warranty repair/replacement. This is often the quickest way to have a fault rectified. For example in some cases, manufacturers provide a special full on-site service and/or telephone help facilities for your convenience.
- We will only deal with the warranty after 28 days if the manufacturer does not offer this service. This does not affect your statuary rights.
- TVs and Monitors. If your query relates to a Television or Monitor, specifically in relation to dead pixels, please be aware that all of ADMI’ Suppliers and thus ADMI conform to the ISO 13406-2 standard – the acceptable number of dead pixels based on screen size and resolution. Information on this can be found through any major search engine typing “ISO 13406-2” and the monitor brand name. Products with dead pixels of equal to or less than those defined within the ISO 13406-2 standard will not be accepted for return.
Consumer Rights Act 2015
Corsair Carbide Series Quiet 400Q V2 Compact Mid-Tower Gaming Case - CC-9011100-WW
Quiet, Compact, and Beautiful.
We’ve engineered the Carbide Quiet 400Q to pack all the power and expandability you need into a gorgeous, compact steel case design. Keep even the noisiest system internals running stealth-quiet with silenced sound-damping panels throughout – and cool the most powerful components with Direct Airflow technology.
Easy to build, hard to beat
400Q is easy to build – and with full dust filtration, it’s even easier to keep clean. You’ll spend less time on setup and maintenance, and more time enjoying your PC.
Silenced panels for quiet operation
Sound damping material placed on the front panel, side panels, and even the removable top panel quiets even the noisiest internal components.
Clean, modern lines with an all steel exterior
Get rid of those plastic cases – the 400Q has full steel front and top panels for extra durability and gorgeous good looks.
Direct Airflow Path
One way to reduce noise is to make sure your fans don’t work harder than they have to. By removing the drive cages behind the intake fans, we provide a more efficient direct airflow path to your hottest components, the CPU and GPU. It’s just a smarter design.
Compact design, full size capabilities
Don’t let the compact dimensions of the 400Q fool you. It can house a full ATX motherboard and multiple GPUs should you feel the need to expand.
Liquid cooling capable
With room for up to a 360mm radiator in front, a 240mm radiator on top, and a 120mm radiator in rear, you can choose to quiet down your GPU and CPU with liquid coolers just about wherever you want to.
Two included AF series fans
Great airflow doesn’t have to be noisy. The AF120L and AF140L fans can push good amounts of air across your hottest devices with less distracting fan hum, and the three-speed fan controller lets you decide exactly how fast they run.
PSU and 3.5” Bay Cover
Clean up the inside of your case by tucking all those cables and less-attractive drives behind two modular, clean, and refined PSU and 3.5” bay covers. Or remove them for assembly – it’s up to you.
Case Form Factor
425mm x 215mm x 464mm
Case Motherboard Support
Mini-ITX, MicroATX, ATX, E-ATX (12" x 10.6")
Maximum GPU Length
Maximum CPU Cooler Height
Maximum PSU Length
Case Expansion Slots
Case Drive Bays
Case Power Supply
ATX (not included)
(x2) USB 3.0
(x1) Headphone Port
(x1) Microphone Port
Fan Mount Locations
Front: (x3) 120mm or (x2) 140mm
Top: (x2) 120/140mm
Rear: (x1) 120mm
Front: (x1) 140mm
Rear: (x1) 120mm
Radiator Mount Locations
Compatible Corsair Liquid Coolers
H55, H60, H75, H80i, H90, H100i, H105, H110
No posts found