FREE UK Standard Delivery
If you choose FREE UK Standard Delivery:
- It's fully trackable.
- Your parcel will arrive within 4 working days (excluding weekends and bank holidays) after you place your order.
- Your order may arrive anytime between 7am and 9pm and a signature may be required on receipt of your parcel.
- If you're not in when your parcel arrives, a card will be left telling you where it is. It might be left in a safe place or there will be details on how to pick up your order or rearrange delivery.
- Deliveries aren't made on bank holidays, so you can expect your order to arrive the next working day.
SUPPORT & WARRANTY
Damaged / Incorrect / Unwanted Goods
- Any damage to goods must be reported within 48 hours of delivery we will refund the price and carriage of replacements goods at no cost to the customer.
- You have a right to cancel the order at any time before the expiry of a period of 14 working days beginning with the day after the day on which you receive the goods.
You may cancel by giving us notice in any of the following ways:
- Via email, referring to the order number and by confirming your name and address of the order.
- By phone
- By recorded letter which must be received by us no later than 10 days after the receipt of the order.
Faulty Items within 28 Days of Purchase
- It is your responsibility to ensure compatibility of any goods offered for sale by us both with the existing components within your system and with any other goods offered for sale by us.
- It is your responsibility to ensure proper installation of our goods into your existing system.
- It is your responsibility to ensure that wherever necessary you access the manufacturers web site to download any necessary product upgrades (including drivers and manuals).
- We recognise that goods supplied by us to you may not meet your expectations. In our experience there are many reasons why that may happen. Examples of those reasons include a defect in the goods at the point of delivery to you, incompatibility with existing components within your system, poor installation or simply slower performance than you require.
- We are not able to establish why the goods have failed to meet your expectations without an opportunity of inspecting and testing the goods.
- All returned items not returned in accordance with the Consumer Rights Act 2015 are tested by ADMI technicians. Any item found to be not faulty will be subject to a £10 +VAT charge if collected or a £10 + return shipping + VAT charge if shipped back to the customer. You will be notified by e-mail before any non-faulty goods are returned to you. This does not affect your statutory rights.
- Returned items should be packaged securely to prevent any damage and shipped in a plain outer box.
- Any goods that have been modified or physically altered in any way shall be deemed Warranty Void and no support will be provided.
- Only Return Faulty Item(s). RMA numbers are issued for specific components only. Please do not return your whole order because you believe one component may be faulty. This does not affect your rights under the Consumer rights Act 2015.
- Any returns received without out a Returns (RMA) number clearly visible will be refused. Any return must be received by ADMI Ltd. within 14 days of being issued.
Faulty Items More Than 28 Days after Receipt
- If you are reporting faulty goods more than 28 days after receipt, then we strongly recommend that you contact the manufacturer directly for a warranty repair/replacement. This is often the quickest way to have a fault rectified. For example in some cases, manufacturers provide a special full on-site service and/or telephone help facilities for your convenience.
- We will only deal with the warranty after 28 days if the manufacturer does not offer this service. This does not affect your statuary rights.
- TVs and Monitors. If your query relates to a Television or Monitor, specifically in relation to dead pixels, please be aware that all of ADMI’ Suppliers and thus ADMI conform to the ISO 13406-2 standard – the acceptable number of dead pixels based on screen size and resolution. Information on this can be found through any major search engine typing “ISO 13406-2” and the monitor brand name. Products with dead pixels of equal to or less than those defined within the ISO 13406-2 standard will not be accepted for return.
Consumer Rights Act 2015
Corsair Carbide SPEC-OMEGA RGB LED Tempered Glass Mid Tower ATX PC Case - White
The Carbide Series SPEC-OMEGA RGB is a mid-tower PC case with striking angular looks and a unique tempered glass front and side panels, ensuring your system will always stand out. A built-in RGB LED front fascia lighting zone, two included CORSAIR HD120 RGB fans and a Lighting Node PRO offer billions of ways to light up your PC. Intuitive internal design utilising Direct Airflow Path™ design, with capacity to fit a 360mm radiator, makes it easy to build the cleanest of systems and get cool air to your system’s hottest components. Built to show off your system and turn heads like no other case, this is the ultimate SPEC.
- Unmistakable Style: Ensure your system will always stand out – asymmetrical, angular design gives SPEC-OMEGA RGB a bold, unique and modern look
- Tempered Glass to Show Off Your Hardware: Why hide your system? Tempered glass side and front panels put your system on display.
- Brilliant RGB lighting: 30x RGB LED front fascia lighting-zone and two CORSAIR HD120 RGB 120mm fans offer complete RGB customization.
- Complete Lighting Control: Included CORSAIR Lighting Node PRO provides almost unlimited RGB lighting customization using CORSAIR LINK software.
- Two Included 120mm Fans and Direct Airflow Path: Keep your system cool inside and out with two CORSAIR HD120 RGB 120mm fans that deliver fresh air to your hottest components.
- Front 360mm Radiator Compatibility: Upgrade to the power of liquid cooling for your CPU or GPU with up to a 360mm Hydro Series cooler.
- Cable Routing Cutouts and Tie Downs: SPEC-OMEGA RGB makes it easy to keep your cable routing neat, tidy, and out of the airflow path for better cooling.
- Easy to Build: Tool-free drive installation and side panel removal mean you can spend less time building your PC and more time enjoying it.
Color: White / Black / RGB LED
Case Form Factor: Mid-Tower
Dimensions: 495mm x 232mm x 516mm
Case Motherboard Support: MicroATX, ATX, Mini-ITX
Maximum GPU Length: 370mm
Maximum CPU Cooler Height: 170mm
Maximum PSU Length: 180mm
Case Expansion Slots: 7
Case Drive Bays:
Case Material: Steel
Case Power Supply: ATX (not included)
(x2) USB 3.0
(x1) Headphone Port
(x1) Microphone Port
Fan Mount Locations:
Front: (x3) 120mm or (x2) 140mm
Top: (x2) 120mm or (x2) 140mm
Rear: (x1) 120mm
Front: (x2) 120mm HD RGB
Radiator Mount Locations:Front: 360mm or 280mm
- RGB LED
No posts found