FREE UK Standard Delivery
If you choose FREE UK Standard Delivery:
- It's fully trackable.
- Your parcel will arrive within 6 working days (excluding weekends and bank holidays) after you place your order.
- Your order may arrive anytime between 7am and 9pm and a signature may be required on receipt of your parcel.
- If you're not in when your parcel arrives, a card will be left telling you where it is. It might be left in a safe place or there will be details on how to pick up your order or rearrange delivery.
- Deliveries aren't made on bank holidays, so you can expect your order to arrive the next working day.
SUPPORT & WARRANTY
Damaged / Incorrect / Unwanted Goods
- Any damage to goods must be reported within 48 hours of delivery we will refund the price and carriage of replacements goods at no cost to the customer.
- You have a right to cancel the order at any time before the expiry of a period of 14 working days beginning with the day after the day on which you receive the goods.
You may cancel by giving us notice in any of the following ways:
- Via email, referring to the order number and by confirming your name and address of the order.
- By phone
- By recorded letter which must be received by us no later than 10 days after the receipt of the order.
Faulty Items within 28 Days of Purchase
- It is your responsibility to ensure compatibility of any goods offered for sale by us both with the existing components within your system and with any other goods offered for sale by us.
- It is your responsibility to ensure proper installation of our goods into your existing system.
- It is your responsibility to ensure that wherever necessary you access the manufacturers web site to download any necessary product upgrades (including drivers and manuals).
- We recognise that goods supplied by us to you may not meet your expectations. In our experience there are many reasons why that may happen. Examples of those reasons include a defect in the goods at the point of delivery to you, incompatibility with existing components within your system, poor installation or simply slower performance than you require.
- We are not able to establish why the goods have failed to meet your expectations without an opportunity of inspecting and testing the goods.
- All returned items not returned in accordance with the Consumer Rights Act 2015 are tested by ADMI technicians. Any item found to be not faulty will be subject to a £10 +VAT charge if collected or a £10 + return shipping + VAT charge if shipped back to the customer. You will be notified by e-mail before any non-faulty goods are returned to you. This does not affect your statutory rights.
- Returned items should be packaged securely to prevent any damage and shipped in a plain outer box.
- Any goods that have been modified or physically altered in any way shall be deemed Warranty Void and no support will be provided.
- Only Return Faulty Item(s). RMA numbers are issued for specific components only. Please do not return your whole order because you believe one component may be faulty. This does not affect your rights under the Consumer rights Act 2015.
- Any returns received without out a Returns (RMA) number clearly visible will be refused. Any return must be received by ADMI Ltd. within 14 days of being issued.
Faulty Items More Than 28 Days after Receipt
- If you are reporting faulty goods more than 28 days after receipt, then we strongly recommend that you contact the manufacturer directly for a warranty repair/replacement. This is often the quickest way to have a fault rectified. For example in some cases, manufacturers provide a special full on-site service and/or telephone help facilities for your convenience.
- We will only deal with the warranty after 28 days if the manufacturer does not offer this service. This does not affect your statuary rights.
- TVs and Monitors. If your query relates to a Television or Monitor, specifically in relation to dead pixels, please be aware that all of ADMI’ Suppliers and thus ADMI conform to the ISO 13406-2 standard – the acceptable number of dead pixels based on screen size and resolution. Information on this can be found through any major search engine typing “ISO 13406-2” and the monitor brand name. Products with dead pixels of equal to or less than those defined within the ISO 13406-2 standard will not be accepted for return.
Consumer Rights Act 2015
Corsair Gaming K65 RGB RAPIDFIRE Compact Mechanical Keyboard, Backlit RGB LED, Cherry MX Speed RGB
K65 RGB RAPIDFIRE has 100% Cherry MX Speed RGB switches for the world’s fastest compact mechanical keyboard performance. 100% anti-ghosting with full key rollover ensures every keystroke translates directly into accurate gameplay. It’s a 10 keyless design, backed by a lightweight aluminium chassis and dynamic, vibrant multi-colour LED backlighting. CUE enables sophisticated macros and dramatic effects and animations. The USB pass-through port is positioned for uninterrupted game play and ready for your mouse or wireless headset adapter. A detachable wrist rest and dedicated multimedia controls with a metal volume roller keep you playing for hours, and contoured, textured FPS and MOBA key sets keep you in control.
- The world’s fastest compact mechanical gaming keyboard
- 100% anti-ghosting and full key rollover
- 100% Cherry MX Speed RGB gaming key switches with ultra-fast 1.2mm actuation and light 45g force
- Aircraft-grade anodized brushed aluminum frame for superior durability
- Advanced lighting control and large font keycaps deliver dynamic, vibrant multi-color backlighting
- CUE support enables advanced macro and lighting programming for virtually unlimited game customization
- Detachable soft-touch wrist rest and dedicated multimedia controls
- USB pass-through port for easy connections
- Textured and contoured FPS/MOBA keycap sets
Use the Corsair Utility Engine (CUE) to design your own lighting patterns and animations. Here’s just a sample of what you can do:
Static lighting: Change any key on the keyboard to a colour and brightness setting of your choice. You can create, save, and load custom patterns for your favourite games.
Colour cycling: cycle through multiple colours with your choice of speed and colour palettes. You can set either the whole keyboard to scroll, or just the keys you want.
Waves and ripples: customize the colour palette, direction, duration, and velocity, and have the wave flow across the entire keyboard, or just the keys you want.
Reactive typing: set up single-key reactive typing, or create a multi-key ripple effect. You can choose single-layer lighting, where keys light up as you type, or multi-layer, and have the keys change colour.
- Key Switches: Cherry MX Speed RGB, mechanical, 45g actuation force, 1.2mm actuation distance, rated at 50M operations, gold cross-point contacts
- Backlight: Individually lit and per key programmable
- LED Color: RGB
- USB Pass-through: Yes
- Report Rate: Selectable 8ms, 4ms, 2ms, 1ms and BIOS mode
- Matrix: 100% anti-ghosting with full key rollover on USB
- On-Board memory: Yes
- Media keys: Dedicated multimedia controls
- Windows Lock key: Yes
- Wrist rest: Full length detachable with soft touch finish
- CUE (Software): Enabled
- Cable: Braided Fiber
- Dimensions: 355(L) x 165(W) x 38(H) mm / 14.0” (L) x 6.5” (W) x 1.50” (H)
- Weight: 0.86 kg / 1.90 lbs.
- Warranty: Two years
- Corsair Gaming K65 RGB RAPIDFIRE Compact Mechanical Keyboard
- Detachable full length wrist rest
- Quick start guide
- USB 2.0
- RGB LED
No posts found