FREE UK Standard Delivery
If you choose FREE UK Standard Delivery:
- It's fully trackable.
- Your parcel will arrive within 4 working days (excluding weekends and bank holidays) after you place your order.
- Your order may arrive anytime between 7am and 9pm and a signature may be required on receipt of your parcel.
- If you're not in when your parcel arrives, a card will be left telling you where it is. It might be left in a safe place or there will be details on how to pick up your order or rearrange delivery.
- Deliveries aren't made on bank holidays, so you can expect your order to arrive the next working day.
SUPPORT & WARRANTY
Damaged / Incorrect / Unwanted Goods
- Any damage to goods must be reported within 48 hours of delivery we will refund the price and carriage of replacements goods at no cost to the customer.
- You have a right to cancel the order at any time before the expiry of a period of 14 working days beginning with the day after the day on which you receive the goods.
You may cancel by giving us notice in any of the following ways:
- Via email, referring to the order number and by confirming your name and address of the order.
- By phone
- By recorded letter which must be received by us no later than 10 days after the receipt of the order.
Faulty Items within 28 Days of Purchase
- It is your responsibility to ensure compatibility of any goods offered for sale by us both with the existing components within your system and with any other goods offered for sale by us.
- It is your responsibility to ensure proper installation of our goods into your existing system.
- It is your responsibility to ensure that wherever necessary you access the manufacturers web site to download any necessary product upgrades (including drivers and manuals).
- We recognise that goods supplied by us to you may not meet your expectations. In our experience there are many reasons why that may happen. Examples of those reasons include a defect in the goods at the point of delivery to you, incompatibility with existing components within your system, poor installation or simply slower performance than you require.
- We are not able to establish why the goods have failed to meet your expectations without an opportunity of inspecting and testing the goods.
- All returned items not returned in accordance with the Consumer Rights Act 2015 are tested by ADMI technicians. Any item found to be not faulty will be subject to a £10 +VAT charge if collected or a £10 + return shipping + VAT charge if shipped back to the customer. You will be notified by e-mail before any non-faulty goods are returned to you. This does not affect your statutory rights.
- Returned items should be packaged securely to prevent any damage and shipped in a plain outer box.
- Any goods that have been modified or physically altered in any way shall be deemed Warranty Void and no support will be provided.
- Only Return Faulty Item(s). RMA numbers are issued for specific components only. Please do not return your whole order because you believe one component may be faulty. This does not affect your rights under the Consumer rights Act 2015.
- Any returns received without out a Returns (RMA) number clearly visible will be refused. Any return must be received by ADMI Ltd. within 14 days of being issued.
Faulty Items More Than 28 Days after Receipt
- If you are reporting faulty goods more than 28 days after receipt, then we strongly recommend that you contact the manufacturer directly for a warranty repair/replacement. This is often the quickest way to have a fault rectified. For example in some cases, manufacturers provide a special full on-site service and/or telephone help facilities for your convenience.
- We will only deal with the warranty after 28 days if the manufacturer does not offer this service. This does not affect your statuary rights.
- TVs and Monitors. If your query relates to a Television or Monitor, specifically in relation to dead pixels, please be aware that all of ADMI’ Suppliers and thus ADMI conform to the ISO 13406-2 standard – the acceptable number of dead pixels based on screen size and resolution. Information on this can be found through any major search engine typing “ISO 13406-2” and the monitor brand name. Products with dead pixels of equal to or less than those defined within the ISO 13406-2 standard will not be accepted for return.
Consumer Rights Act 2015
Corsair Gaming K70 Mechanical Gaming Keyboard Cherry MX Red - CH-9000114-UK
The Corsair Gaming K70 is a fully mechanical gaming keyboard with an anodized, brushed aluminum chassis for a professional-grade look and feel. Contoured, textured FPS keys keep you in control if shooters are your game. It’s built with 100% Cherry MX switches, and key by key customizable backlighting lets you illuminate your key bindings. 100% anti-ghosting with 104 key rollover on USB helps ensure accuracy, so every keystroke translates directly into accurate gameplay.
The all-important WASD and 1-6 keys are contoured and textured, so you can find them fast, and enjoy fast gaming action with less chance of your fingers missing their mark. You can program backlighting for each key independently, so you can set up a custom-lit key binding and save it to onboard memory.
Not only is the K70 a remarkable gaming keyboard – it looks amazing, too. The brushed aluminum frame is black anodized for an impressive look, and the brilliant red backlighting gives it the unmistakable look of serious gaming machinery.
100% Cherry MX Red Mechanical Key Switches
You get smooth, linear key response for ultra fast double and triple taps without the audible click.
Key-by-Key customizable backlighting
Deep red LEDs with adjustable brightness and key-by-key programmability to light up just the keys you need. It's great for illuminating your key bindings for each game. It's saved directly to the K70 onboard memory, so you can take your light maps with you.
Black anodized, brushed aluminum chassis
The K70 frame has a professional-grade look and feel, plus the rugged durability you need for hours of gaming.
100% Anti-Ghosting with 104 full key rollover on USB
Every keystroke translates into accurate gameplay—even when multiple keys are pressed. There’s no signal degradation, and it keeps up with you, no matter how fast you play.
Contoured, textured WASD and 1-6 keycaps
Keep your eyes on the action with easy to locate FPS keys. An extra set of standard typing keycaps and a keycap replacement tool are provided for general typing.
Easy-access dedicated multimedia controls
You don’t just play games – you play music and video, too. Play, stop, pause, skip tracks and adjust volume directly from the K70.
An extra USB connector is provided. It’s great for attaching a Corsair Gaming mouse or headset.
Soft-touch wrist rest
Give your wrists a break, or take it off if it gets in the way
Cherry® MX Red Mechanical
438mm x 163mm x 24mm
Selectable 8ms, 4ms, 2ms, 1ms and BIOS mode
100% anti-ghosting and 104 Key Rollover
Six dedicated multimedia keys
Full length detachable with soft touch finish
No posts found