FREE UK Standard Delivery
If you choose FREE UK Standard Delivery:
- It's fully trackable.
- Your parcel will arrive within 4 working days (excluding weekends and bank holidays) after you place your order.
- Your order may arrive anytime between 7am and 9pm and a signature may be required on receipt of your parcel.
- If you're not in when your parcel arrives, a card will be left telling you where it is. It might be left in a safe place or there will be details on how to pick up your order or rearrange delivery.
- Deliveries aren't made on bank holidays, so you can expect your order to arrive the next working day.
SUPPORT & WARRANTY
Damaged / Incorrect / Unwanted Goods
- Any damage to goods must be reported within 48 hours of delivery we will refund the price and carriage of replacements goods at no cost to the customer.
- You have a right to cancel the order at any time before the expiry of a period of 14 working days beginning with the day after the day on which you receive the goods.
You may cancel by giving us notice in any of the following ways:
- Via email, referring to the order number and by confirming your name and address of the order.
- By phone
- By recorded letter which must be received by us no later than 10 days after the receipt of the order.
Faulty Items within 28 Days of Purchase
- It is your responsibility to ensure compatibility of any goods offered for sale by us both with the existing components within your system and with any other goods offered for sale by us.
- It is your responsibility to ensure proper installation of our goods into your existing system.
- It is your responsibility to ensure that wherever necessary you access the manufacturers web site to download any necessary product upgrades (including drivers and manuals).
- We recognise that goods supplied by us to you may not meet your expectations. In our experience there are many reasons why that may happen. Examples of those reasons include a defect in the goods at the point of delivery to you, incompatibility with existing components within your system, poor installation or simply slower performance than you require.
- We are not able to establish why the goods have failed to meet your expectations without an opportunity of inspecting and testing the goods.
- All returned items not returned in accordance with the Consumer Rights Act 2015 are tested by ADMI technicians. Any item found to be not faulty will be subject to a £10 +VAT charge if collected or a £10 + return shipping + VAT charge if shipped back to the customer. You will be notified by e-mail before any non-faulty goods are returned to you. This does not affect your statutory rights.
- Returned items should be packaged securely to prevent any damage and shipped in a plain outer box.
- Any goods that have been modified or physically altered in any way shall be deemed Warranty Void and no support will be provided.
- Only Return Faulty Item(s). RMA numbers are issued for specific components only. Please do not return your whole order because you believe one component may be faulty. This does not affect your rights under the Consumer rights Act 2015.
- Any returns received without out a Returns (RMA) number clearly visible will be refused. Any return must be received by ADMI Ltd. within 14 days of being issued.
Faulty Items More Than 28 Days after Receipt
- If you are reporting faulty goods more than 28 days after receipt, then we strongly recommend that you contact the manufacturer directly for a warranty repair/replacement. This is often the quickest way to have a fault rectified. For example in some cases, manufacturers provide a special full on-site service and/or telephone help facilities for your convenience.
- We will only deal with the warranty after 28 days if the manufacturer does not offer this service. This does not affect your statuary rights.
- TVs and Monitors. If your query relates to a Television or Monitor, specifically in relation to dead pixels, please be aware that all of ADMI’ Suppliers and thus ADMI conform to the ISO 13406-2 standard – the acceptable number of dead pixels based on screen size and resolution. Information on this can be found through any major search engine typing “ISO 13406-2” and the monitor brand name. Products with dead pixels of equal to or less than those defined within the ISO 13406-2 standard will not be accepted for return.
Consumer Rights Act 2015
Corsair Graphite Series 760T Full-Tower Windowed Gaming PC Case - Black CC-9011073-WW
Industry-leading design and a fully windowed door.
The Graphite Series 760T full-tower PC case starts with a visually stunning design that’s a match for its stunning performance potential.
The beauty begins on the outside with its sculpted shapes and ingenious, full windowed hinged side panel with flush-mount latches. The front panel has two massive 140mm intake fans bathed in soft LED light, and there’s a dual-speed fan selector for performance or silence. Inside, there’s ample cooling potential, with eight fan mounting locations and room for multiple radiators for self-contained liquid CPU coolers, or even custom liquid cooling. And, clever touches like modular drive cages and laterally mounted SSD bays maximize interior volume to help your high-performance dreams come true.
Swing-out side panels
The side panels are hinged, so opening your 760T is as simple as pulling the flush-mounted latch. They can also be removed entirely by simply lifting them off of the hinges.
Ample cooling potential
Like all Corsair cases, the 760T is designed for high-performance system builds, and high-performance systems require sophisticated cooling. There are eight total fan mounts, with room for top, front, bottom and rear-mounted radiators.
A clever drive bay design that maximizes interior volume
The four SSD bays are mounted laterally to make the most efficient use of the interior space. The combo 3.5” / 2.5” drive bays employ a modular bay system, so you can remove the bays you don’t need. The end result is an open interior optimized for extra-long GPUs and free airflow.
Gorgeous full panel window for maximum visibility of your internal components
Hinged side panels with quick release latches for easy access
Generous expansion room for building high-performance systems
Tool-free SSD, Hard Drive, and Optical Drive installation
Includes three AF140L fans, (front fans with red LEDs) with room for up to eight fans
Modular drive cage system for highly customizable layouts
Two modular drive cages house three 3.5” or 2.5” drives each
Four tool-free dedicated SSD cages, sideways mounted
Designed for fast and straightforward builds
Radiator and fan compatibility:
Top: 3 x 120mm or 2 x 140mm
Front: 2 x 140mm or 2 x 120mm (2 x 140mm LED included)
Bottom: 1 x 120mm
Rear: 1 x 140mm or 120mm (140mm included)
Two USB 3.0 and two USB 2.0 front panel connectors, plus headphone and microphone
Easily accessed dust filters
Excellent cable routing with rubber grommets for clean builds
Nine expansion slots for multiple PCI-E devices or large motherboards
Maximum CPU Cooler Height 170mm
Maximum GPU Length 450mm
Maximum PSU Length 230mm
No posts found