FREE UK Standard Delivery
If you choose FREE UK Standard Delivery:
- It's fully trackable.
- Your parcel will arrive within 4 working days (excluding weekends and bank holidays) after you place your order.
- Your order may arrive anytime between 7am and 9pm and a signature may be required on receipt of your parcel.
- If you're not in when your parcel arrives, a card will be left telling you where it is. It might be left in a safe place or there will be details on how to pick up your order or rearrange delivery.
- Deliveries aren't made on bank holidays, so you can expect your order to arrive the next working day.
SUPPORT & WARRANTY
Damaged / Incorrect / Unwanted Goods
- Any damage to goods must be reported within 48 hours of delivery we will refund the price and carriage of replacements goods at no cost to the customer.
- You have a right to cancel the order at any time before the expiry of a period of 14 working days beginning with the day after the day on which you receive the goods.
You may cancel by giving us notice in any of the following ways:
- Via email, referring to the order number and by confirming your name and address of the order.
- By phone
- By recorded letter which must be received by us no later than 10 days after the receipt of the order.
Faulty Items within 28 Days of Purchase
- It is your responsibility to ensure compatibility of any goods offered for sale by us both with the existing components within your system and with any other goods offered for sale by us.
- It is your responsibility to ensure proper installation of our goods into your existing system.
- It is your responsibility to ensure that wherever necessary you access the manufacturers web site to download any necessary product upgrades (including drivers and manuals).
- We recognise that goods supplied by us to you may not meet your expectations. In our experience there are many reasons why that may happen. Examples of those reasons include a defect in the goods at the point of delivery to you, incompatibility with existing components within your system, poor installation or simply slower performance than you require.
- We are not able to establish why the goods have failed to meet your expectations without an opportunity of inspecting and testing the goods.
- All returned items not returned in accordance with the Consumer Rights Act 2015 are tested by ADMI technicians. Any item found to be not faulty will be subject to a £10 +VAT charge if collected or a £10 + return shipping + VAT charge if shipped back to the customer. You will be notified by e-mail before any non-faulty goods are returned to you. This does not affect your statutory rights.
- Returned items should be packaged securely to prevent any damage and shipped in a plain outer box.
- Any goods that have been modified or physically altered in any way shall be deemed Warranty Void and no support will be provided.
- Only Return Faulty Item(s). RMA numbers are issued for specific components only. Please do not return your whole order because you believe one component may be faulty. This does not affect your rights under the Consumer rights Act 2015.
- Any returns received without out a Returns (RMA) number clearly visible will be refused. Any return must be received by ADMI Ltd. within 14 days of being issued.
Faulty Items More Than 28 Days after Receipt
- If you are reporting faulty goods more than 28 days after receipt, then we strongly recommend that you contact the manufacturer directly for a warranty repair/replacement. This is often the quickest way to have a fault rectified. For example in some cases, manufacturers provide a special full on-site service and/or telephone help facilities for your convenience.
- We will only deal with the warranty after 28 days if the manufacturer does not offer this service. This does not affect your statuary rights.
- TVs and Monitors. If your query relates to a Television or Monitor, specifically in relation to dead pixels, please be aware that all of ADMI’ Suppliers and thus ADMI conform to the ISO 13406-2 standard – the acceptable number of dead pixels based on screen size and resolution. Information on this can be found through any major search engine typing “ISO 13406-2” and the monitor brand name. Products with dead pixels of equal to or less than those defined within the ISO 13406-2 standard will not be accepted for return.
Consumer Rights Act 2015
Corsair Hydro Series H115i 280mm Extreme Performance Liquid CPU Cooler CW-9060027-WW
A 280mm radiator and dual SP140L PWM fans provide the extreme cooling you need for highly overclocked CPUs
The Hydro Series H115i is an extreme performance, factory sealed, all-in-one liquid CPU cooler for cases with 280mm radiator mounts. The 280mm radiator and dual SP140L PWM fans provide the excellent cooling you need for highly overclocked CPUs. Corsair Link software control is built in, so you can monitor temperatures, adjust cooling performance and customize LED lighting directly from your desktop.
280mm dual-fan radiator
The key to fast, efficient cooling is maximizing cooling surface area. If your PC case has dual 140mm fan mounts spaced for a 280mm radiator, the H115i lets you take advantage of your case’s full cooling potential.
Improved coldplate and pump design
Everything’s been tweaked to make the v2 line our best yet. The new design operates more efficiency for both lower temperatures and less noise.
Dual SP140L PWM fans
The included 140mm fans are custom-designed for high static pressure air delivery with minimum turbulence and noise. They’re PWM controlled, so you can customize the fan speed to find the optimal balance of cooling and noise.
Built-in Corsair Link for monitoring, customization and control
Attach the included Corsair Link cable to a USB header on your motherboard and download the free Corsair Link software to unlock even more power.
You can customize cooling performance, monitor coolant and CPU temperatures, and change the color of the RGB LED lighting from the default white to match your system, or to change color based on temperature readings and other inputs.
High performance CPU cooling made simple
Gone are the days when watercooling required lots of work. The H115i is a closed loop, factory sealed design that comes pre-filled, and it comes with a modular, tool-free mounting bracket for faster installation.
About Hydro Series Liquid CPU Coolers
Corsair Hydro Series CPU coolers give you the power of liquid cooling in a compact, easy-to-install package. They offer superior cooling for higher overclocking performance, without the complexity of traditional water cooling kits.
Hydro Series H115i Liquid CPU Cooler
Mounting kit for all modern CPU sockets
Two SP140L High Torque 140mm Fans
USB cable for Corsair Link™ Integration
Fan and radiator mounting screws
Thermal compound (pre-applied)
Quick Start Guide
Intel™ LGA 1150, 1151, 1155, 1156, 1366, 2011 and 2011-3
AMD™ sockets FM1, FM2, AM2, and AM3
Radiator dimensions: 140mm x 312mm x 26mm
Fan dimensions: 140mm x 25mm
Fan speed: 2000 +/- 10% RPM
Fan airflow: 104.65 CFM
Fan static pressure: 3.99mm-H2O
Noise level: 40 dB(A)
No posts found