FREE UK Standard Delivery
If you choose FREE UK Standard Delivery:
- It's fully trackable.
- Your parcel will arrive within 4 working days (excluding weekends and bank holidays) after you place your order.
- Your order may arrive anytime between 7am and 9pm and a signature may be required on receipt of your parcel.
- If you're not in when your parcel arrives, a card will be left telling you where it is. It might be left in a safe place or there will be details on how to pick up your order or rearrange delivery.
- Deliveries aren't made on bank holidays, so you can expect your order to arrive the next working day.
SUPPORT & WARRANTY
Damaged / Incorrect / Unwanted Goods
- Any damage to goods must be reported within 48 hours of delivery we will refund the price and carriage of replacements goods at no cost to the customer.
- You have a right to cancel the order at any time before the expiry of a period of 14 working days beginning with the day after the day on which you receive the goods.
You may cancel by giving us notice in any of the following ways:
- Via email, referring to the order number and by confirming your name and address of the order.
- By phone
- By recorded letter which must be received by us no later than 10 days after the receipt of the order.
Faulty Items within 28 Days of Purchase
- It is your responsibility to ensure compatibility of any goods offered for sale by us both with the existing components within your system and with any other goods offered for sale by us.
- It is your responsibility to ensure proper installation of our goods into your existing system.
- It is your responsibility to ensure that wherever necessary you access the manufacturers web site to download any necessary product upgrades (including drivers and manuals).
- We recognise that goods supplied by us to you may not meet your expectations. In our experience there are many reasons why that may happen. Examples of those reasons include a defect in the goods at the point of delivery to you, incompatibility with existing components within your system, poor installation or simply slower performance than you require.
- We are not able to establish why the goods have failed to meet your expectations without an opportunity of inspecting and testing the goods.
- All returned items not returned in accordance with the Consumer Rights Act 2015 are tested by ADMI technicians. Any item found to be not faulty will be subject to a £10 +VAT charge if collected or a £10 + return shipping + VAT charge if shipped back to the customer. You will be notified by e-mail before any non-faulty goods are returned to you. This does not affect your statutory rights.
- Returned items should be packaged securely to prevent any damage and shipped in a plain outer box.
- Any goods that have been modified or physically altered in any way shall be deemed Warranty Void and no support will be provided.
- Only Return Faulty Item(s). RMA numbers are issued for specific components only. Please do not return your whole order because you believe one component may be faulty. This does not affect your rights under the Consumer rights Act 2015.
- Any returns received without out a Returns (RMA) number clearly visible will be refused. Any return must be received by ADMI Ltd. within 14 days of being issued.
Faulty Items More Than 28 Days after Receipt
- If you are reporting faulty goods more than 28 days after receipt, then we strongly recommend that you contact the manufacturer directly for a warranty repair/replacement. This is often the quickest way to have a fault rectified. For example in some cases, manufacturers provide a special full on-site service and/or telephone help facilities for your convenience.
- We will only deal with the warranty after 28 days if the manufacturer does not offer this service. This does not affect your statuary rights.
- TVs and Monitors. If your query relates to a Television or Monitor, specifically in relation to dead pixels, please be aware that all of ADMI’ Suppliers and thus ADMI conform to the ISO 13406-2 standard – the acceptable number of dead pixels based on screen size and resolution. Information on this can be found through any major search engine typing “ISO 13406-2” and the monitor brand name. Products with dead pixels of equal to or less than those defined within the ISO 13406-2 standard will not be accepted for return.
Consumer Rights Act 2015
Corsair iCUE 465X RGB Tempered Glass ATX Mid Tower Smart PC Case - White
The iCUE 465X from CORSAIR is a stunning mid-tower ATX smart case that delivers brilliant visuals showcased by two tempered glass panels. It utilizes the power of three included CORSAIR LL120 RGB fans and an iCUE Lighting Node CORE which is a smart RGB lighting controller that you can combine with iCUE software for fully customizable lighting right out of the box. Expand your cooling potential with space for up to six fans or multiple radiators and an intuitive Direct Airflow Path™ layout which guarantees obstruction-free airflow to your high-end components. Install up to two 3.5" HDDs and four 2.5" SSDs for incredible storage power, and keep your system clean and pleasing to the eye with built-in cable routing and three removable dust filters.
- EDGE-TO-EDGE TEMPERED GLASS SIDE AND FRONT PANELS: A durable steel chassis equipped with two premium tempered glass panels showcases your components and RGB fans, with ventilation gaps for ample airflow.
- VERSATILE COOLING OPTIONS: Room to install up to 6x120mm cooling fans or multiple radiators in sizes up to 360mm.
- THREE CORSAIR LL120 RGB FANS INCLUDED: Powerful airflow up to 1,500 RPM and 16 vivid individually addressable RGB LEDs per fan, fully customizable through CORSAIR iCUE software.
- INTELLIGENT CONTROL, UNLIMITED POSSIBILITIES: The included iCUE Lighting Node CORE controls up to 6x RGB fans without the need for a fan hub, enabling brilliant lighting effects right out of the box with CORSAIR iCUE software.
- EXPANSIVE STORAGE: The 465X RGB can accommodate up to two 3.5in HDDs and four 2.5in SSDs.
- DIRECT AIRFLOW PATH™: An obstruction-free layout channels cool air to your PC’s hottest components.
- KEEP IT NEAT: Intuitively placed cable routing channels and tie-downs make for simple and tidy cabling that helps optimize airflow.
- KEEP IT CLEAN: Protect your system from dust with three easily accessible filters in the front, roof, and floor.
Case Dimensions: 467mm x 216mm x 455mm
Maximum GPU Length: 370mm
Maximum PSU Length: 180mm
Maximum CPU Cooler Height: 170mm
Case Expansion Slots: 7+2 vertical
Case Drive Bays: ”(x2) 3.5in (x4) 2.5in”
Case Form Factor: Mid-Tower
Case Windowed: Tempered Glass
Case Warranty: Two years
iCUE enabled: Yes
Case Material: Steel, Tempered Glass
Radiator Compatibility: 120mm, 140mm, 240mm, 280mm, 360mm
Compatible Corsair Liquid Coolers: H55, H60, H75, H80i, H90, H100i, H105, H110i, H115i, H150i
Case Power Supply: ATX (not included)
Weight: 8kg / 17.63 lbs
Case Drive Bays 3.5": 4
Case Drive Bays 2.5": 2
- RGB LED
No posts found