FREE UK Standard Delivery
If you choose FREE UK Standard Delivery:
- It's fully trackable.
- Your parcel will arrive within 4 working days (excluding weekends and bank holidays) after you place your order.
- Your order may arrive anytime between 7am and 9pm and a signature may be required on receipt of your parcel.
- If you're not in when your parcel arrives, a card will be left telling you where it is. It might be left in a safe place or there will be details on how to pick up your order or rearrange delivery.
- Deliveries aren't made on bank holidays, so you can expect your order to arrive the next working day.
SUPPORT & WARRANTY
Damaged / Incorrect / Unwanted Goods
- Any damage to goods must be reported within 48 hours of delivery we will refund the price and carriage of replacements goods at no cost to the customer.
- You have a right to cancel the order at any time before the expiry of a period of 14 working days beginning with the day after the day on which you receive the goods.
You may cancel by giving us notice in any of the following ways:
- Via email, referring to the order number and by confirming your name and address of the order.
- By phone
- By recorded letter which must be received by us no later than 10 days after the receipt of the order.
Faulty Items within 28 Days of Purchase
- It is your responsibility to ensure compatibility of any goods offered for sale by us both with the existing components within your system and with any other goods offered for sale by us.
- It is your responsibility to ensure proper installation of our goods into your existing system.
- It is your responsibility to ensure that wherever necessary you access the manufacturers web site to download any necessary product upgrades (including drivers and manuals).
- We recognise that goods supplied by us to you may not meet your expectations. In our experience there are many reasons why that may happen. Examples of those reasons include a defect in the goods at the point of delivery to you, incompatibility with existing components within your system, poor installation or simply slower performance than you require.
- We are not able to establish why the goods have failed to meet your expectations without an opportunity of inspecting and testing the goods.
- All returned items not returned in accordance with the Consumer Rights Act 2015 are tested by ADMI technicians. Any item found to be not faulty will be subject to a £10 +VAT charge if collected or a £10 + return shipping + VAT charge if shipped back to the customer. You will be notified by e-mail before any non-faulty goods are returned to you. This does not affect your statutory rights.
- Returned items should be packaged securely to prevent any damage and shipped in a plain outer box.
- Any goods that have been modified or physically altered in any way shall be deemed Warranty Void and no support will be provided.
- Only Return Faulty Item(s). RMA numbers are issued for specific components only. Please do not return your whole order because you believe one component may be faulty. This does not affect your rights under the Consumer rights Act 2015.
- Any returns received without out a Returns (RMA) number clearly visible will be refused. Any return must be received by ADMI Ltd. within 14 days of being issued.
Faulty Items More Than 28 Days after Receipt
- If you are reporting faulty goods more than 28 days after receipt, then we strongly recommend that you contact the manufacturer directly for a warranty repair/replacement. This is often the quickest way to have a fault rectified. For example in some cases, manufacturers provide a special full on-site service and/or telephone help facilities for your convenience.
- We will only deal with the warranty after 28 days if the manufacturer does not offer this service. This does not affect your statuary rights.
- TVs and Monitors. If your query relates to a Television or Monitor, specifically in relation to dead pixels, please be aware that all of ADMI’ Suppliers and thus ADMI conform to the ISO 13406-2 standard – the acceptable number of dead pixels based on screen size and resolution. Information on this can be found through any major search engine typing “ISO 13406-2” and the monitor brand name. Products with dead pixels of equal to or less than those defined within the ISO 13406-2 standard will not be accepted for return.
Consumer Rights Act 2015
Corsair K55 + HARPOON RGB Gaming Keyboard and Mouse Combo Kit - CH-9206115-UK
Intuitive RGB backlighting modes, 6 dedicated macro keys, multi-key anti-ghosting and media controls provide the customization and control essential for victory. The K55 RGB is your first step towards enhanced performance.
THREE-ZONE DYNAMIC RGB BACKLIGHTING - 10+ vivid RGB lighting modes allow you to choose between multicolor static backlighting or immersive lighting effects.
6 PROGRAMMABLE MACRO KEYS - Assign single keystrokes or complex multi-key combos to any of the 6 dedicated macro keys, on-the-fly, without any additional software required to be installed.
DEDICATED VOLUME AND MULTIMEDIA CONTROLS - Adjust your audio without interrupting your game with direct access to volume and media playback.
QUIET AND RESPONSIVE KEYS - Minimum noise and satisfying feel without sacrificing performance.
MULTI-KEY ANTI-GHOSTING - Your commands and simultaneous keystrokes register the way you intended.
DETACHABLE SOFT RUBBER WRIST REST - Additional comfort to support your gameplay during marathon gaming sessions.
The HARPOON RGB mouse is built to perform, featuring a 6000 DPI optical gaming sensor with advanced tracking for precise control and lightweight, contoured design to support the quickest of movements.
LIGHTWEIGHT, AND CONTOURED DESIGN - Designed to fit naturally in your hand and support multiple grip styles.
HIGH-ACCURACY 6,000 DPI OPTICAL GAMING SENSOR - Advanced tracking and high-speed motion detection ideal for FPS gaming.
ON-THE-FLY DPI SWITCHING - Instantly adapt your mouse sensitivity to the situation for total command in every environment.
VIBRANT RGB LIGHTING - RGB lighting gives you that touch of personalization that makes HARPOON RGB your own.
TEXTURED MOLDED RUBBER SIDE GRIPS - Molded rubber side grips enable you to hold the mouse with a confident, firm grip. Don’t slip when lifting the mouse or make long or quick swipes.
SIX PROGRAMMABLE BUTTONS - Extensive customization from simple remaps to complex macros.
CREATE A SYMPHONY OF COLOR - Combine K55 RGB’s three-zone RGB backlighting with HARPOON RGB’s dedicated RGB lighting zone and make your desktop your own. Design your own color profile in CORSAIR UTILITY ENGINE (CUE).
Keyboard Backlighting: Three-zone dynamic backlighting, 10+ vivid lighting modes, customizable
Dimensions: 480.2mm x 166.3mm x 34.6mm
Macro Keys: 6 dedicated G-keys
Report Rate: 1ms
Matrix: Up to 8 key rollover
Keyboard Size: Standard
On-board Memory: Yes
Media Keys: Dedicated (MUTE, VOL DOWN/UP, STOP, PREV, PLAY/PAUSE, NEXT)
Wrist Rest: Full length detachable soft rubber wrist rest
Cable Type: Tangle-free Rubber
WIN Lock: Yes
Keyboard Layout: UK
- USB 2.0
- RGB LED
No posts found