FREE UK Standard Delivery
If you choose FREE UK Standard Delivery:
- It's fully trackable.
- Your parcel will arrive within 4 working days (excluding weekends and bank holidays) after you place your order.
- Your order may arrive anytime between 7am and 9pm and a signature may be required on receipt of your parcel.
- If you're not in when your parcel arrives, a card will be left telling you where it is. It might be left in a safe place or there will be details on how to pick up your order or rearrange delivery.
- Deliveries aren't made on bank holidays, so you can expect your order to arrive the next working day.
SUPPORT & WARRANTY
Damaged / Incorrect / Unwanted Goods
- Any damage to goods must be reported within 48 hours of delivery we will refund the price and carriage of replacements goods at no cost to the customer.
- You have a right to cancel the order at any time before the expiry of a period of 14 working days beginning with the day after the day on which you receive the goods.
You may cancel by giving us notice in any of the following ways:
- Via email, referring to the order number and by confirming your name and address of the order.
- By phone
- By recorded letter which must be received by us no later than 10 days after the receipt of the order.
Faulty Items within 28 Days of Purchase
- It is your responsibility to ensure compatibility of any goods offered for sale by us both with the existing components within your system and with any other goods offered for sale by us.
- It is your responsibility to ensure proper installation of our goods into your existing system.
- It is your responsibility to ensure that wherever necessary you access the manufacturers web site to download any necessary product upgrades (including drivers and manuals).
- We recognise that goods supplied by us to you may not meet your expectations. In our experience there are many reasons why that may happen. Examples of those reasons include a defect in the goods at the point of delivery to you, incompatibility with existing components within your system, poor installation or simply slower performance than you require.
- We are not able to establish why the goods have failed to meet your expectations without an opportunity of inspecting and testing the goods.
- All returned items not returned in accordance with the Consumer Rights Act 2015 are tested by ADMI technicians. Any item found to be not faulty will be subject to a £10 +VAT charge if collected or a £10 + return shipping + VAT charge if shipped back to the customer. You will be notified by e-mail before any non-faulty goods are returned to you. This does not affect your statutory rights.
- Returned items should be packaged securely to prevent any damage and shipped in a plain outer box.
- Any goods that have been modified or physically altered in any way shall be deemed Warranty Void and no support will be provided.
- Only Return Faulty Item(s). RMA numbers are issued for specific components only. Please do not return your whole order because you believe one component may be faulty. This does not affect your rights under the Consumer rights Act 2015.
- Any returns received without out a Returns (RMA) number clearly visible will be refused. Any return must be received by ADMI Ltd. within 14 days of being issued.
Faulty Items More Than 28 Days after Receipt
- If you are reporting faulty goods more than 28 days after receipt, then we strongly recommend that you contact the manufacturer directly for a warranty repair/replacement. This is often the quickest way to have a fault rectified. For example in some cases, manufacturers provide a special full on-site service and/or telephone help facilities for your convenience.
- We will only deal with the warranty after 28 days if the manufacturer does not offer this service. This does not affect your statuary rights.
- TVs and Monitors. If your query relates to a Television or Monitor, specifically in relation to dead pixels, please be aware that all of ADMI’ Suppliers and thus ADMI conform to the ISO 13406-2 standard – the acceptable number of dead pixels based on screen size and resolution. Information on this can be found through any major search engine typing “ISO 13406-2” and the monitor brand name. Products with dead pixels of equal to or less than those defined within the ISO 13406-2 standard will not be accepted for return.
Consumer Rights Act 2015
Corsair K57 RGB LED Backlit Wireless PC Gaming Keyboard - CH-925C015-UK
lluminate your gaming setup and utilize the convenience of wireless gaming. The K57 RGB Wireless gaming keyboard uses sub-1ms Slipstream Wireless, Bluetooth or USB wired connections to give you the best responses when gaming. It houses Capellix LEDs which create vibrant per-key RGB backlighting, which are brighter and more efficient than traditional LEDs. Streamline your gameplay with six dedicated macro keys which give you an in-game edge, while the detachable palm rest makes gaming more comfortable. Enjoy the silence with the K57's quiet and responsive keys which work great for both working and gaming, while the dedicated volume and multimedia keys make on-the-fly adjustments easier than ever. Reap the aesthetic benefits through CORSAIR's iCUE software which enables detailed customization of RGB lighting, along with custom macros and key remaps.
- Connect with hyper-fast, sub-1ms SLIPSTREAM WIRELESS, low-latency Bluetooth, or USB wired.
- Light it up anywhere with dynamic per-key RGB backlighting from CAPELLIX LEDs, shining brighter and consuming far less power than conventional RGB LEDs.
- Six programmable macro keys give you the in-game advantage of powerful macros or key remaps.
- A detachable, soft rubber palm rest reduces stress on your wrists so you can play longer in comfort.
- Dedicated volume and multimedia controls give you direct control over your audio without having to interrupt your game.
- Spend more time gaming and less time charging with up to 175 hours of battery life (up to 35 with RGB lighting).
- Powerful CORSAIR iCUE software enables vivid dynamic RGB lighting control, sophisticated macro programming and full-system lighting synchronization across all iCUE-compatible CORSAIR devices.
- Quiet and responsive keys for comfortable typing during both work and play.
- Anti-ghosting with selective key rollover means your inputs register in-game even with simultaneous key presses.
- Windows Key Lock mode ensures you’ll never accidentally interrupt your game at critical moments.
Keyboard Backlighting: RGB
Keyboard Layout: UK
Macro Keys: 6
HID Keyboard Report Rate: 1000Hz
Key Switches: Rubber Dome
Matrix: 111 Keys
Keyboard Connectivity: Wireless, Wired
Adjustable Height: Yes
Media Controls YN: Yes
Keyboard Type Size: K57
Keyboard Product Family: K57
Keyboard Rollover: 8-Key Selective (8KRO) with Anti-Ghosting
Wired Connectivity: USB 2.0 or 3.0 Type-A
- 2.4GHz SLIPSTREAM: Up to 16hrs with standard lighting or 24hrs with lighting off
- BLUETOOTH: Up to 30hrs with standard lighting or 50hrs with lighting off
Battery Charging: USB to Device
On-Board Memory: Yes
WIN Lock: Dedicated Hotkey
Media Keys: Dedicated Hotkeys
Wrist Rest: Included, detachable, with soft touch finish
Keyboard CUE Software: Supported in iCUE
Keyboard Cable Type: Tangle-free rubber
Keyboard Battery Life: Up to 35 hours with RGB backlighting or 175 hours with backlighting off
Keyboard Battery Type: Rechargeable Lithium-Ion, Up to 33ft (10m)
No posts found