FREE UK Standard Delivery
If you choose FREE UK Standard Delivery:
- It's fully trackable.
- Your parcel will arrive within 4 working days (excluding weekends and bank holidays) after you place your order.
- Your order may arrive anytime between 7am and 9pm and a signature may be required on receipt of your parcel.
- If you're not in when your parcel arrives, a card will be left telling you where it is. It might be left in a safe place or there will be details on how to pick up your order or rearrange delivery.
- Deliveries aren't made on bank holidays, so you can expect your order to arrive the next working day.
SUPPORT & WARRANTY
Damaged / Incorrect / Unwanted Goods
- Any damage to goods must be reported within 48 hours of delivery we will refund the price and carriage of replacements goods at no cost to the customer.
- You have a right to cancel the order at any time before the expiry of a period of 14 working days beginning with the day after the day on which you receive the goods.
You may cancel by giving us notice in any of the following ways:
- Via email, referring to the order number and by confirming your name and address of the order.
- By phone
- By recorded letter which must be received by us no later than 10 days after the receipt of the order.
Faulty Items within 28 Days of Purchase
- It is your responsibility to ensure compatibility of any goods offered for sale by us both with the existing components within your system and with any other goods offered for sale by us.
- It is your responsibility to ensure proper installation of our goods into your existing system.
- It is your responsibility to ensure that wherever necessary you access the manufacturers web site to download any necessary product upgrades (including drivers and manuals).
- We recognise that goods supplied by us to you may not meet your expectations. In our experience there are many reasons why that may happen. Examples of those reasons include a defect in the goods at the point of delivery to you, incompatibility with existing components within your system, poor installation or simply slower performance than you require.
- We are not able to establish why the goods have failed to meet your expectations without an opportunity of inspecting and testing the goods.
- All returned items not returned in accordance with the Consumer Rights Act 2015 are tested by ADMI technicians. Any item found to be not faulty will be subject to a £10 +VAT charge if collected or a £10 + return shipping + VAT charge if shipped back to the customer. You will be notified by e-mail before any non-faulty goods are returned to you. This does not affect your statutory rights.
- Returned items should be packaged securely to prevent any damage and shipped in a plain outer box.
- Any goods that have been modified or physically altered in any way shall be deemed Warranty Void and no support will be provided.
- Only Return Faulty Item(s). RMA numbers are issued for specific components only. Please do not return your whole order because you believe one component may be faulty. This does not affect your rights under the Consumer rights Act 2015.
- Any returns received without out a Returns (RMA) number clearly visible will be refused. Any return must be received by ADMI Ltd. within 14 days of being issued.
Faulty Items More Than 28 Days after Receipt
- If you are reporting faulty goods more than 28 days after receipt, then we strongly recommend that you contact the manufacturer directly for a warranty repair/replacement. This is often the quickest way to have a fault rectified. For example in some cases, manufacturers provide a special full on-site service and/or telephone help facilities for your convenience.
- We will only deal with the warranty after 28 days if the manufacturer does not offer this service. This does not affect your statuary rights.
- TVs and Monitors. If your query relates to a Television or Monitor, specifically in relation to dead pixels, please be aware that all of ADMI’ Suppliers and thus ADMI conform to the ISO 13406-2 standard – the acceptable number of dead pixels based on screen size and resolution. Information on this can be found through any major search engine typing “ISO 13406-2” and the monitor brand name. Products with dead pixels of equal to or less than those defined within the ISO 13406-2 standard will not be accepted for return.
Consumer Rights Act 2015
Corsair K70 RGB MK.2 Cherry MX Red Mechanical Gaming Keyboard - CH-9109010-UK/RF
The K70 RGB MK.2 is a premium mechanical gaming keyboard built to last. Equipped with a lightweight durable aluminum frame and 100% CHERRY MX gold-plated contact keyswitches, it boasts the reliability and accuracy you demand. Powerful CORSAIR iCUE software enables sophisticated macro programming, vivid dynamic multicolor illumination and full-system lighting synchronization. With 8MB of dedicated onboard memory and hardware playback, you can take all your settings with you. A host of extras put your PC at your fingertips, with USB pass-through, dedicated multimedia controls, a detachable soft-touch wrist rest and textured FPS and MOBA keycaps making it easy to play your way and minimize interruptions. It’s the most amazing K70 keyboard yet.
- Aircraft-grade anodized brushed aluminum frame, built to withstand a lifetime of gaming.
- 8MB profile storage with hardware macro and lighting playback allow access to up to three stored profiles on the go, independent of external software.
- Per-key dynamic multi-color RGB backlighting offers near unlimited color customization and control.
- 100% CHERRY MX mechanical keyswitches provide the reliability and accuracy you demand.
- USB pass-through port provides convenient access to an additional USB port for your mouse or headset.
- Dedicated multimedia and volume controls to adjust your audio without interrupting your game.
- Detachable, soft-touch wrist rest provides optimal comfort.
- 100% Anti-ghosting with full key rollover ensures your commands and simultaneous keystrokes always register the way you intended.
- Intuitive and powerful CORSAIR iCUE software enables vivid dynamic RGB lighting control, sophisticated macro programming and full-system lighting synchronization compatible with multiple CORSAIR products.
- Windows Key Lock mode ensures interruption-free gaming.
- Textured and contoured FPS/MOBA keycap sets provide maximum grip and enhanced feel.
Keyboard Backlighting: RGB
Keyboard Layout: UK
HID Keyboard Report Rate: 1000Hz
Key Switches: Cherry® MX Red
USB Pass-through: USB 2.0 Type-A
Matrix: 105 Keys
Keyboard Connectivity: Wired
Adjustable Height: Yes
Additional colored and textured keycaps: FPS/MOBA
Media Controls YN: Yes
Keyboard Type Size: K70
Keyboard Product Family: K70
Keyboard Rollover: Full Key (NKRO), 100% anti-ghosting
Size(Full/TKL): Full Size
Wired Connectivity: USB 2.0 Type-A
On-Board Memory: Yes
Number Onboard profiles: 3
WIN Lock: Yes
Media Keys: Dedicated Buttons (Stop, Previous, Play/Pause, Next)
Wrist Rest: Included, detachable, with soft touch finish
Keyboard CUE Software: Supported in CUE 2.x
Keyboard Cable Type: Braided
- USB 2.0
- RGB LED
No posts found