FREE UK Standard Delivery
If you choose FREE UK Standard Delivery:
- It's fully trackable.
- Your parcel will arrive within 4 working days (excluding weekends and bank holidays) after you place your order.
- Your order may arrive anytime between 7am and 9pm and a signature may be required on receipt of your parcel.
- If you're not in when your parcel arrives, a card will be left telling you where it is. It might be left in a safe place or there will be details on how to pick up your order or rearrange delivery.
- Deliveries aren't made on bank holidays, so you can expect your order to arrive the next working day.
SUPPORT & WARRANTY
Damaged / Incorrect / Unwanted Goods
- Any damage to goods must be reported within 48 hours of delivery we will refund the price and carriage of replacements goods at no cost to the customer.
- You have a right to cancel the order at any time before the expiry of a period of 14 working days beginning with the day after the day on which you receive the goods.
You may cancel by giving us notice in any of the following ways:
- Via email, referring to the order number and by confirming your name and address of the order.
- By phone
- By recorded letter which must be received by us no later than 10 days after the receipt of the order.
Faulty Items within 28 Days of Purchase
- It is your responsibility to ensure compatibility of any goods offered for sale by us both with the existing components within your system and with any other goods offered for sale by us.
- It is your responsibility to ensure proper installation of our goods into your existing system.
- It is your responsibility to ensure that wherever necessary you access the manufacturers web site to download any necessary product upgrades (including drivers and manuals).
- We recognise that goods supplied by us to you may not meet your expectations. In our experience there are many reasons why that may happen. Examples of those reasons include a defect in the goods at the point of delivery to you, incompatibility with existing components within your system, poor installation or simply slower performance than you require.
- We are not able to establish why the goods have failed to meet your expectations without an opportunity of inspecting and testing the goods.
- All returned items not returned in accordance with the Consumer Rights Act 2015 are tested by ADMI technicians. Any item found to be not faulty will be subject to a £10 +VAT charge if collected or a £10 + return shipping + VAT charge if shipped back to the customer. You will be notified by e-mail before any non-faulty goods are returned to you. This does not affect your statutory rights.
- Returned items should be packaged securely to prevent any damage and shipped in a plain outer box.
- Any goods that have been modified or physically altered in any way shall be deemed Warranty Void and no support will be provided.
- Only Return Faulty Item(s). RMA numbers are issued for specific components only. Please do not return your whole order because you believe one component may be faulty. This does not affect your rights under the Consumer rights Act 2015.
- Any returns received without out a Returns (RMA) number clearly visible will be refused. Any return must be received by ADMI Ltd. within 14 days of being issued.
Faulty Items More Than 28 Days after Receipt
- If you are reporting faulty goods more than 28 days after receipt, then we strongly recommend that you contact the manufacturer directly for a warranty repair/replacement. This is often the quickest way to have a fault rectified. For example in some cases, manufacturers provide a special full on-site service and/or telephone help facilities for your convenience.
- We will only deal with the warranty after 28 days if the manufacturer does not offer this service. This does not affect your statuary rights.
- TVs and Monitors. If your query relates to a Television or Monitor, specifically in relation to dead pixels, please be aware that all of ADMI’ Suppliers and thus ADMI conform to the ISO 13406-2 standard – the acceptable number of dead pixels based on screen size and resolution. Information on this can be found through any major search engine typing “ISO 13406-2” and the monitor brand name. Products with dead pixels of equal to or less than those defined within the ISO 13406-2 standard will not be accepted for return.
Consumer Rights Act 2015
Corsair K95 Platinum Cherry MX Brown RGB LED Backlit Mechanical Gaming Keyboard - CH-9127012-UK/RF - REFURBISHED
CORSAIR K95 RGB PLATINUM features CHERRY MX Brown key switches backed by a lightweight aluminium frame. 8MB profile storage with hardware macro and lighting playback enable profile access independent of external software. Utilize the 19-zone LightEdge to add to dramatic animations and effects. Take advantage of the 6 programmable G-keys for in-game macros.100% anti-ghosting with full key rollover on USB ensures every keystroke translates directly into accurate gameplay. USB pass-through port provides convenient access to an additional USB port for your mouse or headset. Dedicated volume and multimedia controls allow you to adjust your audio without interrupting your game.
- Aircraft-Grade Anodized Brushed Aluminium Frame: Built to withstand a lifetime of gaming. Lightweight and rugged durability, necessary for a keyboard that’s going to see a lot of action.
- 8MB Profile Storage with Hardware Macro and Lighting Playback: Allow access up to three stored profiles on the go, independent of external software.
- Dynamic Multicolour Per Key Backlighting with LightEdge: Adjust each keys colour and illumination level in addition to 19-zones on the top edge light bar for sophisticated and dramatic animations and effects.
- 100% CHERRY MX Brown RGB Mechanical Key Switches: Light tactile feedback for fast performance and precise timing with less distraction
- 6 Programmable G-Keys Keys for In-Game Macros: Assign single keystrokes or complex multi-key combos to any of the 6 dedicated macro keys.
- USB Pass-Through Port: Provides convenient access to an additional USB port for your mouse or headset.
- Detachable, Dual-Sided Soft-Touch Wrist Rest: The comfort to enhance your gameplay during marathon gaming sessions. Choose between two different surfaces for optimal comfort.
- Dedicated Volume and Multimedia Controls: Control to adjust audio on-the-fly, without interrupting your game.
- 100% Anti-Ghosting with Full Key Rollover: No matter how fast your in-game actions are, every keypress registers correctly.
- Fully Programmable with CUE: Intuitive and powerful Corsair Utility Engine (CUE) enables sophisticated macro programming and fast, fluid dynamic multicolour illumination.
- Windows Key Lock Mode: Stay focused and prevent accidental Windows and Context Menu key presses.
- FPS and MOBA Keycap Sets: Textured and contoured keycaps provide maximum grip and enhanced feel.
Keyboard Backlighting: RGB
Keyboard Layout: UK
Macro Keys: 6
HID Keyboard Report Rate: 1000Hz
Key Switches: Cherry® MX Brown
USB Pass-through: USB 2.0 Type-A
Matrix: 111 Keys
Keyboard Dimensions: 465mm x 171mm x 36mm
Keyboard Connectivity: Wired
Adjustable Height: Yes
Media Controls YN: Yes
Keyboard Type Size: K95
Keyboard Product Family: FPS, MOBA
Keyboard Rollover: Full Key (NKRO) with 100% Anti-Ghosting
Wired Connectivity: USB 2.0 Type-A
On-Board Memory: Yes
Number Onboard profiles: 3
WIN Lock: Yes
Media Keys: Dedicated Buttons, Volume Roller
Keyboard CUE Software: Supported in CUE 2.x
Keyboard Cable Type: Braided
- USB 2.0
- RGB LED
No posts found