FREE UK Standard Delivery
If you choose FREE UK Standard Delivery:
- It's fully trackable.
- Your parcel will arrive within 4 working days (excluding weekends and bank holidays) after you place your order.
- Your order may arrive anytime between 7am and 9pm and a signature may be required on receipt of your parcel.
- If you're not in when your parcel arrives, a card will be left telling you where it is. It might be left in a safe place or there will be details on how to pick up your order or rearrange delivery.
- Deliveries aren't made on bank holidays, so you can expect your order to arrive the next working day.
SUPPORT & WARRANTY
Damaged / Incorrect / Unwanted Goods
- Any damage to goods must be reported within 48 hours of delivery we will refund the price and carriage of replacements goods at no cost to the customer.
- You have a right to cancel the order at any time before the expiry of a period of 14 working days beginning with the day after the day on which you receive the goods.
You may cancel by giving us notice in any of the following ways:
- Via email, referring to the order number and by confirming your name and address of the order.
- By phone
- By recorded letter which must be received by us no later than 10 days after the receipt of the order.
Faulty Items within 28 Days of Purchase
- It is your responsibility to ensure compatibility of any goods offered for sale by us both with the existing components within your system and with any other goods offered for sale by us.
- It is your responsibility to ensure proper installation of our goods into your existing system.
- It is your responsibility to ensure that wherever necessary you access the manufacturers web site to download any necessary product upgrades (including drivers and manuals).
- We recognise that goods supplied by us to you may not meet your expectations. In our experience there are many reasons why that may happen. Examples of those reasons include a defect in the goods at the point of delivery to you, incompatibility with existing components within your system, poor installation or simply slower performance than you require.
- We are not able to establish why the goods have failed to meet your expectations without an opportunity of inspecting and testing the goods.
- All returned items not returned in accordance with the Consumer Rights Act 2015 are tested by ADMI technicians. Any item found to be not faulty will be subject to a £10 +VAT charge if collected or a £10 + return shipping + VAT charge if shipped back to the customer. You will be notified by e-mail before any non-faulty goods are returned to you. This does not affect your statutory rights.
- Returned items should be packaged securely to prevent any damage and shipped in a plain outer box.
- Any goods that have been modified or physically altered in any way shall be deemed Warranty Void and no support will be provided.
- Only Return Faulty Item(s). RMA numbers are issued for specific components only. Please do not return your whole order because you believe one component may be faulty. This does not affect your rights under the Consumer rights Act 2015.
- Any returns received without out a Returns (RMA) number clearly visible will be refused. Any return must be received by ADMI Ltd. within 14 days of being issued.
Faulty Items More Than 28 Days after Receipt
- If you are reporting faulty goods more than 28 days after receipt, then we strongly recommend that you contact the manufacturer directly for a warranty repair/replacement. This is often the quickest way to have a fault rectified. For example in some cases, manufacturers provide a special full on-site service and/or telephone help facilities for your convenience.
- We will only deal with the warranty after 28 days if the manufacturer does not offer this service. This does not affect your statuary rights.
- TVs and Monitors. If your query relates to a Television or Monitor, specifically in relation to dead pixels, please be aware that all of ADMI’ Suppliers and thus ADMI conform to the ISO 13406-2 standard – the acceptable number of dead pixels based on screen size and resolution. Information on this can be found through any major search engine typing “ISO 13406-2” and the monitor brand name. Products with dead pixels of equal to or less than those defined within the ISO 13406-2 standard will not be accepted for return.
Consumer Rights Act 2015
Corsair K95 Platinum RGB Rapid Fire Cherry MX Speed Backlit Mechanical Gaming Keyboard - CH-9127014-UK/RF - REFURBISHED
K95 PLATINUM takes Corsair performance to another level. Unleash unreal performance with Cherry MX speed mechanical switches. CORSAIR K95 RGB platinum features CHERRY MX Speed key switches backed by a lightweight aluminium frame. The K95 RGB Platinum from Corsair comes equipped with a variety of useful tools to enhance the appearance of your PC setup but even more importantly so, your performance in-game. This gaming keyboard boasts mechanical keys, dynamic RGB lighting and a USB pass-through port amongst other advanced features to keep you in the game.
100% CHERRY MX SPEED RGB GAMING KEY SWITCHES
Built in Germany and used by the pros, Cherry MX gaming key switches feature the world’s leading mechanical switch technology. Gold-crosspoint contacts, gold-plated contact closures, and pressure-resistant metal alloy springs give every gamer a competitive advantage.
Unleash blistering speed with the 1.2mm mechanical actuation and durability of Gold contact Cherry MX mechanical gaming key switches. Wield the ultimate performance advantage over your opponents with light operation 45g key switches and an actuation 40% faster than standard Cherry MX Red switches.
WINDOWS KEY LOCK MODE
Make on-the-fly audio adjustments without interrupting your game. When you’re not competing, they can provide an easy way to play, pause, and skip audio tracks. The K95 also allows users to lock the windows key to prevent accidental Windows and Context Menu key presses.
6 DEDICATED MACRO KEYS
Take advantage of the 6 programmable G-keys for in-game macros. Assign complex in-game macros to any of the 6 dedicated macro keys. Textured so you can easily find them, contoured so you don’t accidentally press them.
8MB ON-BOARD STORAGE
The Corsair Utility Engine (CUE) unlocks amazing keyboard programmability. Reassign any key or set up the most extreme macros for outrageous gaming control. Take your CUE profiles on the go with 8MB on-board storage. This means more time getting your head in the game, and less time setting up.
EVEN MORE CUSTOMISATION OPTIONS
K95 PLATINUM launches the CORSAIR best-in-class keyboards into another dimension of customization. Our iconic aircraft aluminum construction now features innovative LightEdge technology, so you can light up your mission control in spectacular full RGB.
Keyboard Backlighting: RGB
Keyboard Layout: UK
Macro Keys: 6
HID Keyboard Report Rate: 1000Hz
Key Switches: Cherry® MX Speed
USB Pass-through: USB 2.0 Type-A
Matrix: 111 Keys
Keyboard Dimensions: 465mm x 171mm x 36mm
Keyboard Connectivity: Wired
Adjustable Height: Yes
Media Controls YN: Yes
Keyboard Type Size: K95
Keyboard Product: Family FPS, MOBA
Keyboard Rollover: Full Key (NKRO) with 100% Anti-Ghosting
Wired Connectivity: USB 2.0 Type-A
On-Board Memory: Yes
Number Onboard profiles: 3
WIN Lock: Yes
Media Keys: Dedicated Buttons, Volume Roller
Keyboard CUE Software: Supported in CUE 2.x
Keyboard Cable Type: Braided
No video files available for this product
- USB 2.0
- RGB LED
No posts found