FREE UK Standard Delivery
If you choose FREE UK Standard Delivery:
- It's fully trackable.
- Your parcel will arrive within 4 working days (excluding weekends and bank holidays) after you place your order.
- Your order may arrive anytime between 7am and 9pm and a signature may be required on receipt of your parcel.
- If you're not in when your parcel arrives, a card will be left telling you where it is. It might be left in a safe place or there will be details on how to pick up your order or rearrange delivery.
- Deliveries aren't made on bank holidays, so you can expect your order to arrive the next working day.
SUPPORT & WARRANTY
Damaged / Incorrect / Unwanted Goods
- Any damage to goods must be reported within 48 hours of delivery we will refund the price and carriage of replacements goods at no cost to the customer.
- You have a right to cancel the order at any time before the expiry of a period of 14 working days beginning with the day after the day on which you receive the goods.
You may cancel by giving us notice in any of the following ways:
- Via email, referring to the order number and by confirming your name and address of the order.
- By phone
- By recorded letter which must be received by us no later than 10 days after the receipt of the order.
Faulty Items within 28 Days of Purchase
- It is your responsibility to ensure compatibility of any goods offered for sale by us both with the existing components within your system and with any other goods offered for sale by us.
- It is your responsibility to ensure proper installation of our goods into your existing system.
- It is your responsibility to ensure that wherever necessary you access the manufacturers web site to download any necessary product upgrades (including drivers and manuals).
- We recognise that goods supplied by us to you may not meet your expectations. In our experience there are many reasons why that may happen. Examples of those reasons include a defect in the goods at the point of delivery to you, incompatibility with existing components within your system, poor installation or simply slower performance than you require.
- We are not able to establish why the goods have failed to meet your expectations without an opportunity of inspecting and testing the goods.
- All returned items not returned in accordance with the Consumer Rights Act 2015 are tested by ADMI technicians. Any item found to be not faulty will be subject to a £10 +VAT charge if collected or a £10 + return shipping + VAT charge if shipped back to the customer. You will be notified by e-mail before any non-faulty goods are returned to you. This does not affect your statutory rights.
- Returned items should be packaged securely to prevent any damage and shipped in a plain outer box.
- Any goods that have been modified or physically altered in any way shall be deemed Warranty Void and no support will be provided.
- Only Return Faulty Item(s). RMA numbers are issued for specific components only. Please do not return your whole order because you believe one component may be faulty. This does not affect your rights under the Consumer rights Act 2015.
- Any returns received without out a Returns (RMA) number clearly visible will be refused. Any return must be received by ADMI Ltd. within 14 days of being issued.
Faulty Items More Than 28 Days after Receipt
- If you are reporting faulty goods more than 28 days after receipt, then we strongly recommend that you contact the manufacturer directly for a warranty repair/replacement. This is often the quickest way to have a fault rectified. For example in some cases, manufacturers provide a special full on-site service and/or telephone help facilities for your convenience.
- We will only deal with the warranty after 28 days if the manufacturer does not offer this service. This does not affect your statuary rights.
- TVs and Monitors. If your query relates to a Television or Monitor, specifically in relation to dead pixels, please be aware that all of ADMI’ Suppliers and thus ADMI conform to the ISO 13406-2 standard – the acceptable number of dead pixels based on screen size and resolution. Information on this can be found through any major search engine typing “ISO 13406-2” and the monitor brand name. Products with dead pixels of equal to or less than those defined within the ISO 13406-2 standard will not be accepted for return.
Consumer Rights Act 2015
Corsair Obsidian 450D Mid Tower PC Gaming Case - CC-9011049-WW
Mid-tower size, with a roomy interior that’s optimized for airflow.
Obsidian Series 450D has an elegant brushed aluminum front panel and a solid steel body, with an interior that’s optimized for efficient, high-volume airflow. But don’t let its mid-tower size fool you – the 450D can also house some serious watercooling gear. The included dual front AF140L intake fans provide direct GPU cooling, and there’s a total of seven fan mounts for your extremely high volume airflow projects. All air intakes are protected with removable dust filters.
The interior is designed for superior cooling efficiency, with a modular removable drive cage system and dual SSD bays that mount behind the motherboard tray and out of the airflow path. The extra-large, flush mounted side window puts your system-building expertise on display while keeping with the sleek and refined Obsidian Series design.
Dual AF140L intake fans with direct airflow path to GPUs
The custom-designed, Corsair-exclusive AF140L 140mm intake fans deliver effective airflow with less noise and turbulence. Air intake passes directly across your GPUs for efficient heat dissipation.
Seven fan mounting points for high-airflow and watercooling applications
If your high-performance system build requires high-performance cooling, the 450D is an ideal platform. The mounts support front, bottom and rear radiators for flexible watercooling installation options, or fans for superior ventilation.
Modular drive cage system with lateral SSD bays
Mounting the SSDs under the motherboard uses interior space efficiently and gets your solid-state storage out of the airflow path. The removable drive cages allow you to use only the space you need for your storage requirements.
Black anodized brushed aluminum fascia
The elegant aluminum front fascia is an Obsidian Series hallmark. It’s durable and resistant to scratches and fingerprint
Generous expansion room for building high-performance systems
Beautiful brushed aluminum fascia with mesh cutouts makes an elegant design statement
Full side panel window to view your components
Tool-free SSD, hard drive, and optical drive installation
Includes two AF140L intake fans, and a rear AF120L exhaust
Tool-free SSD cages hidden behind the motherboard tray
Designed for fast and straightforward builds
Radiator and fan compatibility compatibility:
Top: 3 x 120mm or 2 x 140mm (360mm radiator)
Front: 2 x 140mm or 2 x 120mm (2 x 140mm included) (280mm radiator)
Bottom: 2 x 120mm (240mm radiator)
Rear: 1 x 120mm (120mm included) (120mm radiator)
Two USB 3.0 front panel connectors, plus headphone and microphone
Easily accessed front, top, and PSU dust filters
Excellent cable routing with rubber grommets for clean builds
Maximum CPU Cooler Height: 165mm
Maximum GPU Length: 430mm
Case Form Factor
494mm x 210mm x 497mm
Case Motherboard Support
Mini ITX, Micro ATX, ATX, E-ATX
Maximum GPU Length
Maximum CPU Cooler Height
Maximum PSU Length
Case Expansion Slots
Case Drive Bays
(x3) Combo 3.5in/ 2.5in
Brushed Aluminum and Steel
Case Power Supply
ATX (not included)
(x2) USB 3.0
(x1) Headphone Port
(x1) Microphone Port
Fan Mount Locations
Front: (x2) 120/140mm
Top: (x3) 120mm or (x2) 140mm
Rear: (x1) 120mm
Bottom: (x2) 120mm
Front: (x2) 140mm
Rear: (x1) 120mm
Radiator Mount Locations
Compatible Corsair Liquid Coolers
H55, H60, H75, H80i, H90, H100i, H110
No posts found