FREE UK Standard Delivery
If you choose FREE UK Standard Delivery:
- It's fully trackable.
- Your parcel will arrive within 4 working days (excluding weekends and bank holidays) after you place your order.
- Your order may arrive anytime between 7am and 9pm and a signature may be required on receipt of your parcel.
- If you're not in when your parcel arrives, a card will be left telling you where it is. It might be left in a safe place or there will be details on how to pick up your order or rearrange delivery.
- Deliveries aren't made on bank holidays, so you can expect your order to arrive the next working day.
SUPPORT & WARRANTY
Damaged / Incorrect / Unwanted Goods
- Any damage to goods must be reported within 48 hours of delivery we will refund the price and carriage of replacements goods at no cost to the customer.
- You have a right to cancel the order at any time before the expiry of a period of 14 working days beginning with the day after the day on which you receive the goods.
You may cancel by giving us notice in any of the following ways:
- Via email, referring to the order number and by confirming your name and address of the order.
- By phone
- By recorded letter which must be received by us no later than 10 days after the receipt of the order.
Faulty Items within 28 Days of Purchase
- It is your responsibility to ensure compatibility of any goods offered for sale by us both with the existing components within your system and with any other goods offered for sale by us.
- It is your responsibility to ensure proper installation of our goods into your existing system.
- It is your responsibility to ensure that wherever necessary you access the manufacturers web site to download any necessary product upgrades (including drivers and manuals).
- We recognise that goods supplied by us to you may not meet your expectations. In our experience there are many reasons why that may happen. Examples of those reasons include a defect in the goods at the point of delivery to you, incompatibility with existing components within your system, poor installation or simply slower performance than you require.
- We are not able to establish why the goods have failed to meet your expectations without an opportunity of inspecting and testing the goods.
- All returned items not returned in accordance with the Consumer Rights Act 2015 are tested by ADMI technicians. Any item found to be not faulty will be subject to a £10 +VAT charge if collected or a £10 + return shipping + VAT charge if shipped back to the customer. You will be notified by e-mail before any non-faulty goods are returned to you. This does not affect your statutory rights.
- Returned items should be packaged securely to prevent any damage and shipped in a plain outer box.
- Any goods that have been modified or physically altered in any way shall be deemed Warranty Void and no support will be provided.
- Only Return Faulty Item(s). RMA numbers are issued for specific components only. Please do not return your whole order because you believe one component may be faulty. This does not affect your rights under the Consumer rights Act 2015.
- Any returns received without out a Returns (RMA) number clearly visible will be refused. Any return must be received by ADMI Ltd. within 14 days of being issued.
Faulty Items More Than 28 Days after Receipt
- If you are reporting faulty goods more than 28 days after receipt, then we strongly recommend that you contact the manufacturer directly for a warranty repair/replacement. This is often the quickest way to have a fault rectified. For example in some cases, manufacturers provide a special full on-site service and/or telephone help facilities for your convenience.
- We will only deal with the warranty after 28 days if the manufacturer does not offer this service. This does not affect your statuary rights.
- TVs and Monitors. If your query relates to a Television or Monitor, specifically in relation to dead pixels, please be aware that all of ADMI’ Suppliers and thus ADMI conform to the ISO 13406-2 standard – the acceptable number of dead pixels based on screen size and resolution. Information on this can be found through any major search engine typing “ISO 13406-2” and the monitor brand name. Products with dead pixels of equal to or less than those defined within the ISO 13406-2 standard will not be accepted for return.
Consumer Rights Act 2015
Corsair T1 RACE 2018 Edition PC Gaming Racing Chair - Black/White
The CORSAIR T1 RACE (2018) delivers racing inspired design and comfort, combined with the highest quality materials for a professional gaming experience. Featuring a steel seat and back frame to ensure a lifetime of sturdiness, while the 4D-movement armrests, reclining seat back and tilt functionality provides unrivalled control. PU caster wheels ensure stability and traction on every surface. Height adjustment is powered by a steel construction gas lift. Recline with massive adjustability range between 90 to 180°, and tilt up for up to an additional 10°. Adjustable neck and lumbar pillows, wrapped in soft microfiber fabric and reinforced with automotive stitching, is designed to give the most important areas of your body the utmost support.
- SMOOTH OPERATOR: Rollerblade style PU caster wheels glide easily on most surfaces, without marking flooring.
- FINISHED WITH STYLE: Clad in PU leather with custom color panels and automotive detail stitching, T1 RACE is available in Yellow, Red, Blue, White or Black to match your setup’s style.
- STEEL SKELETON CONSTRUCTION: An embedded steel skeleton runs through the chair base and back, ensuring years of strength and durability.
- 4D ARMRESTS: Adjust and move the armrests in any direction. Raise or lower the height, slide left or right, forwards or backwards, or swivel to your desired location.
- CHOOSE YOUR LEVEL: Adjust your seat height effortlessly with 85mm of movement range, and stay there with a steel-construction class 4 gas lift.
- LAY BACK AND RELAX: With a 180° reclining seat back, it’s easy to grab a moment to relax before your next challenge.
- WORK THE ANGLES: Find the best spot for your posture with up to 10° of seat tilt.
- SUPPORT WHERE YOU NEED IT: Neck and lumbar pillows wrapped in microfiber fabric let you find your comfort sweet-spot.
- BUILD IN MINUTES: Easy assembly process gets you seated and into the action fast.
Seat Foam Type: Polyurethanefoam (cold foam)
Seat Foam Density: 14kg/m³ | 0.9lb/ft³
Seat Frame Color: Black
Seat Frame Construction: Metal
Seating Surface Material: PU Leather
Seat Back Material: 3D PVC Leather
Adjustable Armrests: Yes
Armrest Type: 4D (Up/Down, Left/Right, Front/Back, Swivel)
Armrest Pad Size: 26cm x 10cm x 2.65cm | 10.2" x 3.9" x 1"
Tilt Mechanism Type: Basic type (up/down, Tilted)
Adjustable Tilt Angle: 0-10°
Tilt Lock: Yes
Tilt Angle Lock: No
Gas Lift Specification: 85mm stroking height
Gas Lift Class: Class 4 grade
Adjustable Back Angle: 90-180°
Height Adjustability: Yes
Maximum Seat Height: 52cm | 20.5"
Minimum Seat Height: 44cm | 17.5"
Maximum Arm Height: 38cm | 15"
Minimum Arm Height: 28cm | 11"
Backrest Height: 95cm | 37.4"
Backrest Shoulder Width: 56cm | 22"
Package Size: 88cm x 69cm x 35cm | 34.6" x 27.2" x 13.8"
Net Weight (Chair Only): 24kgs | 53lbs
Gross Weight (Packaged): 26kgs | 57.3lbs
Warranty: 2 Years
Weight Capacity: 120kgs | 264.5lbs
Adjustable Lumbar Pillow: Yes
Adjustable Neck Pillow: Yes
Chair Base Material: Nylon
Wheel Size: 75mm | 3"
Wheel Material: PU
Seat Size: 56cm x 58cm | 22" x 22.8"
No posts found