FREE UK Standard Delivery
If you choose FREE UK Standard Delivery:
- It's fully trackable.
- Your parcel will arrive within 6 working days (excluding weekends and bank holidays) after you place your order.
- Your order may arrive anytime between 7am and 9pm and a signature may be required on receipt of your parcel.
- If you're not in when your parcel arrives, a card will be left telling you where it is. It might be left in a safe place or there will be details on how to pick up your order or rearrange delivery.
- Deliveries aren't made on bank holidays, so you can expect your order to arrive the next working day.
SUPPORT & WARRANTY
Damaged / Incorrect / Unwanted Goods
- Any damage to goods must be reported within 48 hours of delivery we will refund the price and carriage of replacements goods at no cost to the customer.
- You have a right to cancel the order at any time before the expiry of a period of 14 working days beginning with the day after the day on which you receive the goods.
You may cancel by giving us notice in any of the following ways:
- Via email, referring to the order number and by confirming your name and address of the order.
- By phone
- By recorded letter which must be received by us no later than 10 days after the receipt of the order.
Faulty Items within 28 Days of Purchase
- It is your responsibility to ensure compatibility of any goods offered for sale by us both with the existing components within your system and with any other goods offered for sale by us.
- It is your responsibility to ensure proper installation of our goods into your existing system.
- It is your responsibility to ensure that wherever necessary you access the manufacturers web site to download any necessary product upgrades (including drivers and manuals).
- We recognise that goods supplied by us to you may not meet your expectations. In our experience there are many reasons why that may happen. Examples of those reasons include a defect in the goods at the point of delivery to you, incompatibility with existing components within your system, poor installation or simply slower performance than you require.
- We are not able to establish why the goods have failed to meet your expectations without an opportunity of inspecting and testing the goods.
- All returned items not returned in accordance with the Consumer Rights Act 2015 are tested by ADMI technicians. Any item found to be not faulty will be subject to a £10 +VAT charge if collected or a £10 + return shipping + VAT charge if shipped back to the customer. You will be notified by e-mail before any non-faulty goods are returned to you. This does not affect your statutory rights.
- Returned items should be packaged securely to prevent any damage and shipped in a plain outer box.
- Any goods that have been modified or physically altered in any way shall be deemed Warranty Void and no support will be provided.
- Only Return Faulty Item(s). RMA numbers are issued for specific components only. Please do not return your whole order because you believe one component may be faulty. This does not affect your rights under the Consumer rights Act 2015.
- Any returns received without out a Returns (RMA) number clearly visible will be refused. Any return must be received by ADMI Ltd. within 14 days of being issued.
Faulty Items More Than 28 Days after Receipt
- If you are reporting faulty goods more than 28 days after receipt, then we strongly recommend that you contact the manufacturer directly for a warranty repair/replacement. This is often the quickest way to have a fault rectified. For example in some cases, manufacturers provide a special full on-site service and/or telephone help facilities for your convenience.
- We will only deal with the warranty after 28 days if the manufacturer does not offer this service. This does not affect your statuary rights.
- TVs and Monitors. If your query relates to a Television or Monitor, specifically in relation to dead pixels, please be aware that all of ADMI’ Suppliers and thus ADMI conform to the ISO 13406-2 standard – the acceptable number of dead pixels based on screen size and resolution. Information on this can be found through any major search engine typing “ISO 13406-2” and the monitor brand name. Products with dead pixels of equal to or less than those defined within the ISO 13406-2 standard will not be accepted for return.
Consumer Rights Act 2015
Corsair VOID PRO RGB Wireless Dolby 7.1 Premium Gaming Headset Carbon - CA-9011152-WW/RF - REFURBISHED
The VOID PRO RGB Wireless headset provides exceptional comfort, epic audio performance and legendary CORSAIR durability to deliver the ultimate gaming experience. Microfiber mesh fabric and memory foam ear cups let you play for hours while providing airflow and comfort. Enjoy the precision of custom tuned 50mm speaker drivers and an all new noise-cancelling microphone for crystal clear communication. Advanced 2.4Ghz wireless technology delivers up to 40ft range, up to 16 hours of battery life and Dolby Headphone 7.1 surround sound. RGB lighting control and CUE software enable virtually unlimited colour options and syncing with other CORSAIR RGB devices.
PRECISION GAMING AUDIO
Specially tuned 50mm neodymium drivers bring the action to life with brilliant range and precision. They greatly reduce the overloading and distortion that can occur with gaming headsets that use smaller drivers that aren’t up to the task. You’ll get more accurate sound reproduction, particularly for the all-important low-frequency effects. Genuine Dolby 7.1 surround delivers immersive multi-channel positional audio on PC that puts you in the middle of the action.
SUPERIOR WIRELESS PERFORMANCE
The VOID PRO RGB connects via USB transmitter to YOUR PC and works effortlessly from up to 40 feet away. Low Latency 2.4 GHz wireless provides accurate and crystal clear sound which has up to 16 hours of battery life for gaming marathons. Upgraded antenna design enhances coverage and improves performance even in the most demanding conditions.
Play with the confidence that your microphone and audio drivers have been tested and evaluated for crystal clear communication and outstanding sound. All new unidirectional noise-cancelling microphone with LED mute indicator reduces ambient noise for enhanced voice quality.
CREATE YOUR OWN PRESETS
CORSAIR Utility Engine (CUE) software gives you complete control over your headset’s features through an intuitive and simple to use interface and lets you sync with other CORSAIR RGB devices. Express yourself with virtually unlimited color options at your fingertips.
Model: VOID PRO
Color: Carbon Black
Audio: 7.1 Surround
Headset Backlighting: Yes
Audio Product: Headset
Audio CUE Software: Yes
Surround Sound: Yes
Detachable Microphone: No
Rechargble Battery: Yes
Headphone Frequency Response: 20Hz - 20 kHz
Headphone Battery Life: Up to 16 hours
Headphone Sensitivity: 107dB (+/-3dB)
Headphone Wireless Range: Up to 40 feet (12m)
Impedance: 32k Ohms @ 1 kHz
Headphone Type: Wireless
Headphone Connector: USB Wireless Receiver
Headphone Drivers: 50mm
Microphone Impedance: 2.0k Ohms
Microphone Type: Unidirectional noise cancelling
Microphone Frequency Response: 100Hz to 10kHz
Microphone Sensitivity: -38dB (+/-3dB)
- USB 2.0
- RGB LED
No posts found