FREE UK Standard Delivery
If you choose FREE UK Standard Delivery:
- It's fully trackable.
- Your parcel will arrive within 4 working days (excluding weekends and bank holidays) after you place your order.
- Your order may arrive anytime between 7am and 9pm and a signature may be required on receipt of your parcel.
- If you're not in when your parcel arrives, a card will be left telling you where it is. It might be left in a safe place or there will be details on how to pick up your order or rearrange delivery.
- Deliveries aren't made on bank holidays, so you can expect your order to arrive the next working day.
SUPPORT & WARRANTY
Damaged / Incorrect / Unwanted Goods
- Any damage to goods must be reported within 48 hours of delivery we will refund the price and carriage of replacements goods at no cost to the customer.
- You have a right to cancel the order at any time before the expiry of a period of 14 working days beginning with the day after the day on which you receive the goods.
You may cancel by giving us notice in any of the following ways:
- Via email, referring to the order number and by confirming your name and address of the order.
- By phone
- By recorded letter which must be received by us no later than 10 days after the receipt of the order.
Faulty Items within 28 Days of Purchase
- It is your responsibility to ensure compatibility of any goods offered for sale by us both with the existing components within your system and with any other goods offered for sale by us.
- It is your responsibility to ensure proper installation of our goods into your existing system.
- It is your responsibility to ensure that wherever necessary you access the manufacturers web site to download any necessary product upgrades (including drivers and manuals).
- We recognise that goods supplied by us to you may not meet your expectations. In our experience there are many reasons why that may happen. Examples of those reasons include a defect in the goods at the point of delivery to you, incompatibility with existing components within your system, poor installation or simply slower performance than you require.
- We are not able to establish why the goods have failed to meet your expectations without an opportunity of inspecting and testing the goods.
- All returned items not returned in accordance with the Consumer Rights Act 2015 are tested by ADMI technicians. Any item found to be not faulty will be subject to a £10 +VAT charge if collected or a £10 + return shipping + VAT charge if shipped back to the customer. You will be notified by e-mail before any non-faulty goods are returned to you. This does not affect your statutory rights.
- Returned items should be packaged securely to prevent any damage and shipped in a plain outer box.
- Any goods that have been modified or physically altered in any way shall be deemed Warranty Void and no support will be provided.
- Only Return Faulty Item(s). RMA numbers are issued for specific components only. Please do not return your whole order because you believe one component may be faulty. This does not affect your rights under the Consumer rights Act 2015.
- Any returns received without out a Returns (RMA) number clearly visible will be refused. Any return must be received by ADMI Ltd. within 14 days of being issued.
Faulty Items More Than 28 Days after Receipt
- If you are reporting faulty goods more than 28 days after receipt, then we strongly recommend that you contact the manufacturer directly for a warranty repair/replacement. This is often the quickest way to have a fault rectified. For example in some cases, manufacturers provide a special full on-site service and/or telephone help facilities for your convenience.
- We will only deal with the warranty after 28 days if the manufacturer does not offer this service. This does not affect your statuary rights.
- TVs and Monitors. If your query relates to a Television or Monitor, specifically in relation to dead pixels, please be aware that all of ADMI’ Suppliers and thus ADMI conform to the ISO 13406-2 standard – the acceptable number of dead pixels based on screen size and resolution. Information on this can be found through any major search engine typing “ISO 13406-2” and the monitor brand name. Products with dead pixels of equal to or less than those defined within the ISO 13406-2 standard will not be accepted for return.
Consumer Rights Act 2015
Cryorig C7 Low Profile Top Flow Heatsink Compact Fan Intel AMD CPU Cooler
The CRYORIG C7 was designed to be a solution for all cases and PC systems. With a height of 47mm fan included, the C7 fits into almost all aftermarket cases, while packing cooling tech only found on full sized tower coolers. Small yet powerful.
- Mini-top flow CPU cooler in copper and aluminium for the best cooling performance
- Suitable for installation with oversized RAM modules
- Suitable for processors with up to 100 watts TDP
- Compatible with all current AMD and Intel sockets
- Uncomplicated installation
Zero Interference. A Cooler That Fits Anywhere.
The CRYORIG C7 has a specifically designed width and length that safely complies with the CPU * Keep Out Zone . The C7 is a guaranteed fit, with no RAM or PCI-E card interference period.
Quad Air Inlet™ System. Adding Extra Air Extending Performance.
A super compact cooler like the C7, needs as much cooling tech as possible. The C7’s 92mm fan features CRYORIG’s proprietary Quad Air Inlet™ System that allows for extra air intake from the four corners of the frame, more airflow more cool.
Built In Absorbers. Low Noise. Low Maintenance.
The C7’s proprietary 92mm fan comes with built in Acoustic Vibration Absorbers. The same found on the award winning R1 series ultra high-end dual tower cooler. By insulating the fan and metal fins, it effectively eliminates all unnecessary vibration.
25% Cooler Than Stock. Harnessing the Power Of Heatpipe Technology.
Thanks to CRYORIG proprietary manufacturing processes the CRYORIG C7 comes packed with a staggering total of 4 high performance copper heatpipes. CRYORIG heatpipe tech allows the C7 to be 25% cooler while being 20% quieter than a reference stock heatsink, while being the same size.
Intel 1150, 1151, 1155, 1156
AMD FM1, FM2/+, AM2/+, AM3/+, AM4
Dimension (with fan): L97 mm x W97 mm x H47 mm
Weight (with fan): 357 g
Weight (without fan): 295 g
Heat pipes: 6mm heatpipe x 4 units
Fin: T = 0.4 mm ; Gap = 1.2 mm
Fin Pcs: 57 pcs
Copper Base: C1100 Pure copper nickel plated
RAM Height Limit: Limitless
TDP: 100 W
Dimension: L92 mm x W92 mm x H15 mm
Weight: 62 g
Rated Speed: 600 ~ 2500 RPM ±10 %
Noise Level: 30 dBA
Air Flow: 40.5 CFM
Air Pressure: 2.8 mmH2O
Ampere: 0.2 A
No posts found