FREE UK Standard Delivery
If you choose FREE UK Standard Delivery:
- It's fully trackable.
- Your parcel will arrive within 4 working days (excluding weekends and bank holidays) after you place your order.
- Your order may arrive anytime between 7am and 9pm and a signature may be required on receipt of your parcel.
- If you're not in when your parcel arrives, a card will be left telling you where it is. It might be left in a safe place or there will be details on how to pick up your order or rearrange delivery.
- Deliveries aren't made on bank holidays, so you can expect your order to arrive the next working day.
SUPPORT & WARRANTY
Damaged / Incorrect / Unwanted Goods
- Any damage to goods must be reported within 48 hours of delivery we will refund the price and carriage of replacements goods at no cost to the customer.
- You have a right to cancel the order at any time before the expiry of a period of 14 working days beginning with the day after the day on which you receive the goods.
You may cancel by giving us notice in any of the following ways:
- Via email, referring to the order number and by confirming your name and address of the order.
- By phone
- By recorded letter which must be received by us no later than 10 days after the receipt of the order.
Faulty Items within 28 Days of Purchase
- It is your responsibility to ensure compatibility of any goods offered for sale by us both with the existing components within your system and with any other goods offered for sale by us.
- It is your responsibility to ensure proper installation of our goods into your existing system.
- It is your responsibility to ensure that wherever necessary you access the manufacturers web site to download any necessary product upgrades (including drivers and manuals).
- We recognise that goods supplied by us to you may not meet your expectations. In our experience there are many reasons why that may happen. Examples of those reasons include a defect in the goods at the point of delivery to you, incompatibility with existing components within your system, poor installation or simply slower performance than you require.
- We are not able to establish why the goods have failed to meet your expectations without an opportunity of inspecting and testing the goods.
- All returned items not returned in accordance with the Consumer Rights Act 2015 are tested by ADMI technicians. Any item found to be not faulty will be subject to a £10 +VAT charge if collected or a £10 + return shipping + VAT charge if shipped back to the customer. You will be notified by e-mail before any non-faulty goods are returned to you. This does not affect your statutory rights.
- Returned items should be packaged securely to prevent any damage and shipped in a plain outer box.
- Any goods that have been modified or physically altered in any way shall be deemed Warranty Void and no support will be provided.
- Only Return Faulty Item(s). RMA numbers are issued for specific components only. Please do not return your whole order because you believe one component may be faulty. This does not affect your rights under the Consumer rights Act 2015.
- Any returns received without out a Returns (RMA) number clearly visible will be refused. Any return must be received by ADMI Ltd. within 14 days of being issued.
Faulty Items More Than 28 Days after Receipt
- If you are reporting faulty goods more than 28 days after receipt, then we strongly recommend that you contact the manufacturer directly for a warranty repair/replacement. This is often the quickest way to have a fault rectified. For example in some cases, manufacturers provide a special full on-site service and/or telephone help facilities for your convenience.
- We will only deal with the warranty after 28 days if the manufacturer does not offer this service. This does not affect your statuary rights.
- TVs and Monitors. If your query relates to a Television or Monitor, specifically in relation to dead pixels, please be aware that all of ADMI’ Suppliers and thus ADMI conform to the ISO 13406-2 standard – the acceptable number of dead pixels based on screen size and resolution. Information on this can be found through any major search engine typing “ISO 13406-2” and the monitor brand name. Products with dead pixels of equal to or less than those defined within the ISO 13406-2 standard will not be accepted for return.
Consumer Rights Act 2015
Cryorig H7 Quad Lumi RGB Fan LED Intel AMD Compact Tower Heatsink CPU Cooler
The H7 Quad Lumi is based on the award winning best seller H7. Besides adding the CAM powered RGB system, with the H7 Quad Lumi CRYORIG has added one additional high performance heatpipe as well as increased support enthusiast grade Intel™ LGA 2011v3. The H7 Quad Lumi is not only RGB capable but all around a more powerful Quad Heatpipe H7!
- CPU tower cooler in cooper and aluminium for best cooling performance
- Suitable for installation with oversized RAM modules
- Specially arranged honeycomb-shaped cooling fins ensure optimum removal of residual heat
- Suitable for processors with up to 160 Watt TDP
- Uncomplicated installation
Advanced Dual Channel RGB System
The H7 Quad Lumi features the most advanced lighting system on any cooling product to date. The dual channel RGB system that allows for individual lighting effects and colors for the top logo and bottom under glow. Reactive effects can respond to system conditions such as temperature, audio and more.
Integrated RGB LED Control System Powered by CAM.
Inside each H7 Quad Lumi, houses a NZXT CAM controller module. With the additional controller the H7 Quad Lumi is capable of full software control. Color change, lighting effects and even Fan RPM and profile settings are all capable through CAM software and app.
Compact Performance. Small yet Powerful.
The CRYORIG H7 Quad Lumi much like the H7 is designed with compatibility in mind. Maintaining the original 145mm height the H7 Quad Lumi is made to fit almost all cases on the market. At the same time it’s 160watt TDP thermal design makes it one of the best performance options for it’s miniature size.
Zero RAM Interference for Unlimited RAM Compatibility
The H7 Quad Lumi features CRYORIG’s Zero Interference design, that keeps the full heatsink+fan compactly inside the CPU Keep Out Zone and away from the RAM slots. This means that users can choose whatever RAM they like and know for certain that it will work with the H7 Quad Lumi.
High Performance LED Fan with Quad Air Inlet™ Tech
The H7 Quad Lumi includes the new QF120 LED. Based on the original QF120 series the QF120 LED features white LED lighting as well as all of the existing features from the QF series including: Quad Air Inlet™ for added air intake, ultra wide PWM RPM range, integrated Acoustic Absorbers and HPLN™ bearing. It delivers a great balance of performance versus acoustics, while adding LED lighting aesthetics.
Intel 2066, 2011(-3), 1150, 1151, 1155, 1156
AMD FM1, FM2/+, AM2/+, AM3/+, AM4
Dimension (with fan): L98 mm x W123 mm x H145 mm
Weight (with fan): 713 g
Weight (without fan)@ 585 g
Heat pipes: 6mm heatpipe x 4 units
Fin: T = 0.4 mm ; Gap = 2.2 mm
Fin Pcs: 40 pcs
Copper Base: C1100 Pure copper nickel plated
RAM Height Limit: Limitless
TDP: 160 W
Model: QF120 LED Balance
Dimension: L120 mm x W120 mm x H25.4 mm
Weight: 128 g
Rated Speed: 330 ~ 1600 RPM ±10 %
Noise Level: 10 ~ 25 dBA
Air Flow: 59 CFM
Air Pressure: 1.65 mmH2O
Ampere: 0.25 A
- RGB LED
No posts found