FREE UK Standard Delivery
If you choose FREE UK Standard Delivery:
- It's fully trackable.
- Your parcel will arrive within 4 working days (excluding weekends and bank holidays) after you place your order.
- Your order may arrive anytime between 7am and 9pm and a signature may be required on receipt of your parcel.
- If you're not in when your parcel arrives, a card will be left telling you where it is. It might be left in a safe place or there will be details on how to pick up your order or rearrange delivery.
- Deliveries aren't made on bank holidays, so you can expect your order to arrive the next working day.
SUPPORT & WARRANTY
Damaged / Incorrect / Unwanted Goods
- Any damage to goods must be reported within 48 hours of delivery we will refund the price and carriage of replacements goods at no cost to the customer.
- You have a right to cancel the order at any time before the expiry of a period of 14 working days beginning with the day after the day on which you receive the goods.
You may cancel by giving us notice in any of the following ways:
- Via email, referring to the order number and by confirming your name and address of the order.
- By phone
- By recorded letter which must be received by us no later than 10 days after the receipt of the order.
Faulty Items within 28 Days of Purchase
- It is your responsibility to ensure compatibility of any goods offered for sale by us both with the existing components within your system and with any other goods offered for sale by us.
- It is your responsibility to ensure proper installation of our goods into your existing system.
- It is your responsibility to ensure that wherever necessary you access the manufacturers web site to download any necessary product upgrades (including drivers and manuals).
- We recognise that goods supplied by us to you may not meet your expectations. In our experience there are many reasons why that may happen. Examples of those reasons include a defect in the goods at the point of delivery to you, incompatibility with existing components within your system, poor installation or simply slower performance than you require.
- We are not able to establish why the goods have failed to meet your expectations without an opportunity of inspecting and testing the goods.
- All returned items not returned in accordance with the Consumer Rights Act 2015 are tested by ADMI technicians. Any item found to be not faulty will be subject to a £10 +VAT charge if collected or a £10 + return shipping + VAT charge if shipped back to the customer. You will be notified by e-mail before any non-faulty goods are returned to you. This does not affect your statutory rights.
- Returned items should be packaged securely to prevent any damage and shipped in a plain outer box.
- Any goods that have been modified or physically altered in any way shall be deemed Warranty Void and no support will be provided.
- Only Return Faulty Item(s). RMA numbers are issued for specific components only. Please do not return your whole order because you believe one component may be faulty. This does not affect your rights under the Consumer rights Act 2015.
- Any returns received without out a Returns (RMA) number clearly visible will be refused. Any return must be received by ADMI Ltd. within 14 days of being issued.
Faulty Items More Than 28 Days after Receipt
- If you are reporting faulty goods more than 28 days after receipt, then we strongly recommend that you contact the manufacturer directly for a warranty repair/replacement. This is often the quickest way to have a fault rectified. For example in some cases, manufacturers provide a special full on-site service and/or telephone help facilities for your convenience.
- We will only deal with the warranty after 28 days if the manufacturer does not offer this service. This does not affect your statuary rights.
- TVs and Monitors. If your query relates to a Television or Monitor, specifically in relation to dead pixels, please be aware that all of ADMI’ Suppliers and thus ADMI conform to the ISO 13406-2 standard – the acceptable number of dead pixels based on screen size and resolution. Information on this can be found through any major search engine typing “ISO 13406-2” and the monitor brand name. Products with dead pixels of equal to or less than those defined within the ISO 13406-2 standard will not be accepted for return.
Consumer Rights Act 2015
Cryorig H7 Single Tower Heatsink Intel AMD Compact Fan CPU Cooler
The CRYORIG H7 has compact compatibility written in it’s design. Only 145mm in height the H7 is one of the smallest 120mm fan class tower heatsinks on the market. The H7 will fit in almost all mid-tower PC chassis. The H7 can deliver much needed tower grade cooling performance in tight spaces.
- CPU tower coolers made of copper and aluminium for best cooling performance
- Suitable for installation with oversized RAM modules
- Specially arranged honeycomb-shaped cooling fins ensure optimum removal of residual heat
- Suitable for processors with up to 140 Watt TDP
- Uncomplicated installation
Breaking Design Molds. Efficiency by Innovation.
CRYORIG H Series coolers feature our proprietary Hive Fin™ structure. This design allows for a combination of Jet Fin Acceleration™ and Turbulence Reduction, as well as strengthening structural strength of the fin stacks. Combined together, the Hive Fin™ design brings cool innovation.
Air Exhaust Acceleration. Hot Air Cooled Fast.
By utilizing a larger air intake and narrower air exhaust section on the fins, compresses the air to move faster while exiting the heatsink. Jet Fin Acceleration System™ carries the hot air out of the system faster and more efficiently.
Extreme Efficiency. Turbulence Reduction System.
Utilizing a bee hive shaped structure at the front air intake of the heatsink, lowers air turbulence and straightens out the airflow. Assisting airflow to move directly through the full length of the heatsink and carrying out hot air.
Optimized Heatpipe Positioning for Total CPU Coverage
The H7’s Heatpipe Convex-Align™ System allows for more heatpipes in a given area, optimized heatpipe placement in the copper base, and improved alignment with your CPU. With the Heatpipe Convex-Align™ System, each heatpipe functions to their maximum TDP capacity.
Extra Air. Extra Performance. Quad Air Inlet™
CRYORIG’s proprietary Quad Air Inlet™ system features four strategically placed aerodynamic air inlet that allows for extra air intake. The additional air intake allows the QF series fan to have a higher air output volume for its fan diameter, which equals better temperatures for your CPU heatsink and more air exchanged for your system case.
Unmatched Compatibility for Zero RAM Interference
Focusing on providing the widest range of compatibility, the H7 utilizes an asymmetric slanted heatpipe layout to move the heatsink away from the RAM zone, Offering optimal compatibility for RAM with tall heat spreaders on both Intel™ 115X and AMD platforms.
Patent Pending X-Bar™ Quick Mount System. Fast, Easy and Secure.
Our new patent pending X-Bar™ Quick Mount System follows CRYORIG’s renowned mounting system design, and provides a quick and secure solution on both Intel™ and AMD platforms. The X-Bar™ system’s dedicated backplate is made from fiber glass augmented PBT, for higher tensile strength, resistance to heat and is more easily recyclable than other plastics. The backplate protects the mainboard from excessive stress that may come from the mounted heatsink, and also provides a solid base for your fast and secure installation.
Intel 1150, 1151, 1155, 1156
AMD FM1, FM2/+, AM2/+, AM3/+, AM4
Dimension (with fan); L126 mm x W123 mm x H145 mm
Weight (with fan); 711 g
Weight (without fan): 577 g
Heat pipes: 6mm heatpipe x 3 units
Fin: T = 0.4 mm ; Gap = 2.2 mm
Fin Pcs: 40 pcs
Copper Base: C1100 Pure copper nickel plated
RAM Height Limit: Limitless
TDP: 150 W
Model: QF120 Balance
Dimension: L120 mm x W120 mm x H25.4 mm
Weight: 134 g
Rated Speed: 300 ~ 1600 RPM ±10 %
Noise Level: 25 dBA
Air Flow: 59 CFM
Air Pressure: 1.65 mmH2O
Ampere: 0.16 A
No posts found