FREE UK Standard Delivery
If you choose FREE UK Standard Delivery:
- It's fully trackable.
- Your parcel will arrive within 4 working days (excluding weekends and bank holidays) after you place your order.
- Your order may arrive anytime between 7am and 9pm and a signature may be required on receipt of your parcel.
- If you're not in when your parcel arrives, a card will be left telling you where it is. It might be left in a safe place or there will be details on how to pick up your order or rearrange delivery.
- Deliveries aren't made on bank holidays, so you can expect your order to arrive the next working day.
SUPPORT & WARRANTY
Damaged / Incorrect / Unwanted Goods
- Any damage to goods must be reported within 48 hours of delivery we will refund the price and carriage of replacements goods at no cost to the customer.
- You have a right to cancel the order at any time before the expiry of a period of 14 working days beginning with the day after the day on which you receive the goods.
You may cancel by giving us notice in any of the following ways:
- Via email, referring to the order number and by confirming your name and address of the order.
- By phone
- By recorded letter which must be received by us no later than 10 days after the receipt of the order.
Faulty Items within 28 Days of Purchase
- It is your responsibility to ensure compatibility of any goods offered for sale by us both with the existing components within your system and with any other goods offered for sale by us.
- It is your responsibility to ensure proper installation of our goods into your existing system.
- It is your responsibility to ensure that wherever necessary you access the manufacturers web site to download any necessary product upgrades (including drivers and manuals).
- We recognise that goods supplied by us to you may not meet your expectations. In our experience there are many reasons why that may happen. Examples of those reasons include a defect in the goods at the point of delivery to you, incompatibility with existing components within your system, poor installation or simply slower performance than you require.
- We are not able to establish why the goods have failed to meet your expectations without an opportunity of inspecting and testing the goods.
- All returned items not returned in accordance with the Consumer Rights Act 2015 are tested by ADMI technicians. Any item found to be not faulty will be subject to a £10 +VAT charge if collected or a £10 + return shipping + VAT charge if shipped back to the customer. You will be notified by e-mail before any non-faulty goods are returned to you. This does not affect your statutory rights.
- Returned items should be packaged securely to prevent any damage and shipped in a plain outer box.
- Any goods that have been modified or physically altered in any way shall be deemed Warranty Void and no support will be provided.
- Only Return Faulty Item(s). RMA numbers are issued for specific components only. Please do not return your whole order because you believe one component may be faulty. This does not affect your rights under the Consumer rights Act 2015.
- Any returns received without out a Returns (RMA) number clearly visible will be refused. Any return must be received by ADMI Ltd. within 14 days of being issued.
Faulty Items More Than 28 Days after Receipt
- If you are reporting faulty goods more than 28 days after receipt, then we strongly recommend that you contact the manufacturer directly for a warranty repair/replacement. This is often the quickest way to have a fault rectified. For example in some cases, manufacturers provide a special full on-site service and/or telephone help facilities for your convenience.
- We will only deal with the warranty after 28 days if the manufacturer does not offer this service. This does not affect your statuary rights.
- TVs and Monitors. If your query relates to a Television or Monitor, specifically in relation to dead pixels, please be aware that all of ADMI’ Suppliers and thus ADMI conform to the ISO 13406-2 standard – the acceptable number of dead pixels based on screen size and resolution. Information on this can be found through any major search engine typing “ISO 13406-2” and the monitor brand name. Products with dead pixels of equal to or less than those defined within the ISO 13406-2 standard will not be accepted for return.
Consumer Rights Act 2015
Cryorig M9 Plus Single Tower Heatsink Intel Compact Dual Fan CPU Cooler
With a total height of 124.6mm, the CRYORIG M9 Plus is the smallest CRYORIG Tower cooler. Featuring the same materials and cooling technology found on all CRYORIG tower coolers, there are no compromises or downgrades to quality and performance. It’s the perfect entry product to PC Building, Enthusiast Grade Cooling, and Overclocking.
- CPU tower cooler in copper and aluminium
- Two fans for optimal cooling performance
- Specially designed cooling fins for optimal heat dissipation
- Designed for processors up to 130 Watt TDP
- Compact, designed for installation with large RAM modules
- Compatible with both AMD and Intel sockets
- Straightforward installation
Direct Air Tunnel Effect, Aligned System Airflow
By adding one additional fan the full fan system aligns with your system fan, to concentrate and expel exhaust heat.
This increases the overall efficiency of the whole system airflow.
Increased Air Exhaust Speed for Higher Cooling Efficiency
The CRYORIG M9 Plus features CRYORIG proprietary Jet Fin Acceleration System™. By creating a structure of alternated fin stacks, the M9i/M9a has a wider air intake area and higher fin density air exhaust area to squeeze out air, heated air exits the system faster.
True Copper Base Plate for Increased Cooling Efficiency
CRYORIG’s M9 Plus while being an entry level product, comes with a True Copper Base Plate. Copper base plates can effectively spread heat to all heatpipes and allows for increased heat contact area. In comparison on a heatsink without a True Copper Base Plate, the heat source from the CPU die will not efficiently reach the outer heatpipes and the aluminum material holding heatpipes also provide lackluster contact and heat conduction with the heatpipes. Together with the highly heat conductive C1100 Pure Copper, further increasing heat conduction efficiency of the whole cooler.
Zero Interference. Any RAM. Any Height.
Focusing on providing the widest range of compatibility, the M9 Plus small size moves the heatsink away from the RAM and inside the *CPU Keep Out Zone, offering optimal compatibility for RAM with tall heat spreaders on both intel™ 115X and AMD platforms.
*The CPU Keep Out Zone is a design guideline set by both intel™ and AMD. It is set around the CPU, and dictates no components over a certain height can be placed there.
Intel 1150, 1151, 1155, 1156
AMD FM1, FM2/+, AM2/+, AM3/+, AM4
Dimension (with fan): L98.4 mm x W102 mm x H124.6 mm
Weight (with fan): 505 g
Weight (without fan): 345 g
Heat pipes: 6mm heatpipe x 3 units
Fin: T = 0.4 mm ; Gap = 2.6 mm
Fin Pcs: 40 pcs
Copper Base: C1100 Pure copper nickel plated
RAM Height Limit: Limitless
TDP: 130 W
Dimension: L92 mm x W92 mm x H25.4 mm
Weight: 80 g
Rated Speed: 600 ~ 2200 RPM ±10 %
Noise Level: 26.4 dBA
Air Flow: 48.4 CFM
Air Pressure: 3.1 mmH2O
Ampere: 0.11 A
No posts found