FREE UK Standard Delivery
If you choose FREE UK Standard Delivery:
- It's fully trackable.
- Your parcel will arrive within 4 working days (excluding weekends and bank holidays) after you place your order.
- Your order may arrive anytime between 7am and 9pm and a signature may be required on receipt of your parcel.
- If you're not in when your parcel arrives, a card will be left telling you where it is. It might be left in a safe place or there will be details on how to pick up your order or rearrange delivery.
- Deliveries aren't made on bank holidays, so you can expect your order to arrive the next working day.
SUPPORT & WARRANTY
Damaged / Incorrect / Unwanted Goods
- Any damage to goods must be reported within 48 hours of delivery we will refund the price and carriage of replacements goods at no cost to the customer.
- You have a right to cancel the order at any time before the expiry of a period of 14 working days beginning with the day after the day on which you receive the goods.
You may cancel by giving us notice in any of the following ways:
- Via email, referring to the order number and by confirming your name and address of the order.
- By phone
- By recorded letter which must be received by us no later than 10 days after the receipt of the order.
Faulty Items within 28 Days of Purchase
- It is your responsibility to ensure compatibility of any goods offered for sale by us both with the existing components within your system and with any other goods offered for sale by us.
- It is your responsibility to ensure proper installation of our goods into your existing system.
- It is your responsibility to ensure that wherever necessary you access the manufacturers web site to download any necessary product upgrades (including drivers and manuals).
- We recognise that goods supplied by us to you may not meet your expectations. In our experience there are many reasons why that may happen. Examples of those reasons include a defect in the goods at the point of delivery to you, incompatibility with existing components within your system, poor installation or simply slower performance than you require.
- We are not able to establish why the goods have failed to meet your expectations without an opportunity of inspecting and testing the goods.
- All returned items not returned in accordance with the Consumer Rights Act 2015 are tested by ADMI technicians. Any item found to be not faulty will be subject to a £10 +VAT charge if collected or a £10 + return shipping + VAT charge if shipped back to the customer. You will be notified by e-mail before any non-faulty goods are returned to you. This does not affect your statutory rights.
- Returned items should be packaged securely to prevent any damage and shipped in a plain outer box.
- Any goods that have been modified or physically altered in any way shall be deemed Warranty Void and no support will be provided.
- Only Return Faulty Item(s). RMA numbers are issued for specific components only. Please do not return your whole order because you believe one component may be faulty. This does not affect your rights under the Consumer rights Act 2015.
- Any returns received without out a Returns (RMA) number clearly visible will be refused. Any return must be received by ADMI Ltd. within 14 days of being issued.
Faulty Items More Than 28 Days after Receipt
- If you are reporting faulty goods more than 28 days after receipt, then we strongly recommend that you contact the manufacturer directly for a warranty repair/replacement. This is often the quickest way to have a fault rectified. For example in some cases, manufacturers provide a special full on-site service and/or telephone help facilities for your convenience.
- We will only deal with the warranty after 28 days if the manufacturer does not offer this service. This does not affect your statuary rights.
- TVs and Monitors. If your query relates to a Television or Monitor, specifically in relation to dead pixels, please be aware that all of ADMI’ Suppliers and thus ADMI conform to the ISO 13406-2 standard – the acceptable number of dead pixels based on screen size and resolution. Information on this can be found through any major search engine typing “ISO 13406-2” and the monitor brand name. Products with dead pixels of equal to or less than those defined within the ISO 13406-2 standard will not be accepted for return.
Consumer Rights Act 2015
Cryorig R1 Universal Dual Tower Heatsink Intel AMD Performance CPU Cooler - White
Focusing on providing the widest range of compatibility, the R1 utilizes
an asymmetric slanted heatpipe layout to move the front heatsink fin
stack further away from the RAM zone. Also, fitted with a 13mm thin
XT140 the CRYORIG R1 offers optimal compatibility for RAM with tall heat
spreaders on both Intel™ (115X/1366/775) and AMD platforms.
- Twin-tower coolers in copper and aluminium for best cooling performance
- Suitable for installation with oversized RAM modules
- Specially arranged cooling fins ensure optimum removal of residual heat
- Suitable for processors with up to 240 Watt TDP
- Compatible with both AMD and Intel sockets
- Uncomplicated installation
Full Contact for Enhanced Performance
Patented DirectCompress™ Soldering, increases the actual contact surface between the heatpipe and heatsink fins. DirectCompress™ Soldering has up to 10% more contact surface compared to traditional soldering, and the more contact surface the faster the heat conduction.
Spreading Out and Making Room
On aluminum sheets, heat spreads out in a radial direction. By displacing the heatpipe alignment on the heatsink fins, our Heatsink Displacement Optimization™ allows for better and more evenly spread heat conduction on the fins compared to traditional linear alignment.
Accelerated Air Exhaust. The Faster the Cooler.
The individual tower stack is separated into two sections, the loose air intake and the high density exhaust section. By the laws of fluid dynamics, the increase in fin count in the exhaust section squeezes airflow and increases exhaust air speed. The increase of airflow speed in our Jet Fin Acceleration System™ allows heated air leave the tower faster.
Kill the Noise. Silence is Cold.
Acoustics are just as important as performance. That’s why both the XF140 and XT140 140mm fan integrate acoustic optimizations. Both fans featuring High Precision Low Noise (HPLN™) bearing and the detachable Acoustic Vibration Absorbers that give the fan a snugger fit while canceling vibration and noise at the same time.
Optimized Heatpipe Positioning for Total CPU Coverage
The R1’s Heatpipe Convex-Align™ System allows for more heatpipes in a given area, optimized heatpipe placement in the copper base, and improved alignment with your CPU. With the Heatpipe Convex-Align™ System, each heatpipe functions to their maximum TDP capacity.
Patent Pending "MultiSeg™" Quick Mount System
Patent Pending "Multiseg™" Quick Mount System providing an all in one solution on Intel™ platforms, CRYORIG’s MultiSeg™ Quick Mount System allows for a securer and firmer installation within minutes.
Customization Capable With CUSTOMOD Covers
The fan covers for R1 is fully modular and replaceable with CRYORIG’s CUSTOMOD Covers. Available in all the major mainboard color schemes, choose your color based on your system’s general color scheme, or match together all your favorite colors. It’s your PC, why not make it personal! (CUSTOMOD Covers for R1 sold separately.)
Intel 2066, 2011(-3), 1150, 1151, 1155, 1156
AMD FM1, FM2/+, AM2/+, AM3/+, AM4
Dimension (with fan): L128.5 mm x W140 mm x H168.3 mm
Weight (with fan): 1215 g
Weight (without fan): 970 g
Heat pipes: 6mm heatpipe x 7 units
Front Fin: T = 0.4 mm ; Gap = 2.4 mm
Front Fin Pcs: 42 pcs
Rear Fin: T = 0.4 mm ; Gap = 1.8 mm
Rear Fin Pcs: 53 pcs
Copper Base: C1100 Pure copper nickel plated
Distance From Center: 35.5 mm
RAM Height Limit: Limitless
TDP: 240 W+
XF140 Fan Specification
Dimension: L140 mm x W140 mm x H25.4 mm
Weight: 156 g
Rated Speed: 700 ~ 1300 RPM ±10 %
Noise Level: 19 ~ 23 dBA
Air Flow: 76 CFM
Air Pressure: 1.44 mmH2O
Ampere: 0.16 A
XT140 Fan Specification
Dimension: L140 mm x W140 mm x H13 mm
WeightL: 89 g
Rated Speed: 700 ~ 1300 RPM ±10 %
Noise Level: 20 ~ 24 dBA
Air Flow: 65 CFM
Air Pressure: 1.49 mmH2O
Ampere: 0.27 A
No posts found