FREE UK Standard Delivery
If you choose FREE UK Standard Delivery:
- It's fully trackable.
- Your parcel will arrive within 4 working days (excluding weekends and bank holidays) after you place your order.
- Your order may arrive anytime between 7am and 9pm and a signature may be required on receipt of your parcel.
- If you're not in when your parcel arrives, a card will be left telling you where it is. It might be left in a safe place or there will be details on how to pick up your order or rearrange delivery.
- Deliveries aren't made on bank holidays, so you can expect your order to arrive the next working day.
SUPPORT & WARRANTY
Damaged / Incorrect / Unwanted Goods
- Any damage to goods must be reported within 48 hours of delivery we will refund the price and carriage of replacements goods at no cost to the customer.
- You have a right to cancel the order at any time before the expiry of a period of 14 working days beginning with the day after the day on which you receive the goods.
You may cancel by giving us notice in any of the following ways:
- Via email, referring to the order number and by confirming your name and address of the order.
- By phone
- By recorded letter which must be received by us no later than 10 days after the receipt of the order.
Faulty Items within 28 Days of Purchase
- It is your responsibility to ensure compatibility of any goods offered for sale by us both with the existing components within your system and with any other goods offered for sale by us.
- It is your responsibility to ensure proper installation of our goods into your existing system.
- It is your responsibility to ensure that wherever necessary you access the manufacturers web site to download any necessary product upgrades (including drivers and manuals).
- We recognise that goods supplied by us to you may not meet your expectations. In our experience there are many reasons why that may happen. Examples of those reasons include a defect in the goods at the point of delivery to you, incompatibility with existing components within your system, poor installation or simply slower performance than you require.
- We are not able to establish why the goods have failed to meet your expectations without an opportunity of inspecting and testing the goods.
- All returned items not returned in accordance with the Consumer Rights Act 2015 are tested by ADMI technicians. Any item found to be not faulty will be subject to a £10 +VAT charge if collected or a £10 + return shipping + VAT charge if shipped back to the customer. You will be notified by e-mail before any non-faulty goods are returned to you. This does not affect your statutory rights.
- Returned items should be packaged securely to prevent any damage and shipped in a plain outer box.
- Any goods that have been modified or physically altered in any way shall be deemed Warranty Void and no support will be provided.
- Only Return Faulty Item(s). RMA numbers are issued for specific components only. Please do not return your whole order because you believe one component may be faulty. This does not affect your rights under the Consumer rights Act 2015.
- Any returns received without out a Returns (RMA) number clearly visible will be refused. Any return must be received by ADMI Ltd. within 14 days of being issued.
Faulty Items More Than 28 Days after Receipt
- If you are reporting faulty goods more than 28 days after receipt, then we strongly recommend that you contact the manufacturer directly for a warranty repair/replacement. This is often the quickest way to have a fault rectified. For example in some cases, manufacturers provide a special full on-site service and/or telephone help facilities for your convenience.
- We will only deal with the warranty after 28 days if the manufacturer does not offer this service. This does not affect your statuary rights.
- TVs and Monitors. If your query relates to a Television or Monitor, specifically in relation to dead pixels, please be aware that all of ADMI’ Suppliers and thus ADMI conform to the ISO 13406-2 standard – the acceptable number of dead pixels based on screen size and resolution. Information on this can be found through any major search engine typing “ISO 13406-2” and the monitor brand name. Products with dead pixels of equal to or less than those defined within the ISO 13406-2 standard will not be accepted for return.
Consumer Rights Act 2015
Elgato Game Capture HD60 Pro Stream and Record 1080p 60fps PC and Console PCIe Capture Card
You seek excellence and strive for precision. With optimum video capture, dedicated encoding, ultra-low latency technology, and more, HD60 Pro is your key to unlocking content of the highest calibre.
Textures, tones, shadows, lens flares – you treasure every detail, so recording in the highest possible quality is non-negotiable. HD60 Pro features an advanced, onboard H.264 encoder that enables you to record unlimited footage in superb 1080p60 quality, at a bitrate up to 60Mbps. This, all while keeping your project file sizes small and CPU load minimal. Why settle for less?
HD60 Pro boasts Instant Gameview, powering your stream with superior low latency technology. The result? An unbeatable broadcasting experience that awards you absolute, real-time satisfaction. You’re live on Twitch or YouTube in a flash, and it’s never felt more natural.
Ever wrapped up a stellar stream, only to wish you could bump up the resolution for a YouTube upload? Now you can. With Master Copy, stream to Twitch and simultaneously record your gameplay in sharp quality up to 1080p60. What’s more? Master Copy saves each element of your stream – like webcam and overlays – as separate tracks, enabling you to edit your videos without compromise.
- STREAM COMMAND: Customize your stream without limits. Add your webcam, overlays, alerts and more, and change your layout on the fly with scenes.
- FLASHBACK RECORDING: Forget to hit record? No sweat. Simply slide back in time and capture every moment retroactively.
- LIVE COMMENTARY: Add your voice with the built-in Live Commentary feature, and you're all set for the big show.
Your PC sets the bar for high-end design? HD60 Pro is no different. With black electrogalvanized-steel casing accentuated by sharp, geometric edges, slick grilles and prominent port labels, this PCIe card boosts the benchmark for head-turning hardware.
A core component for your premium setup, HD60 Pro makes complex production simple, so you can focus on what you do best. Play. Record. Stream. Engage. You know how to create top-notch content. Now let HD60 Pro handle the rest.
- Interface: PCIe x1
- Input: PlayStation 4, Xbox One, Xbox 360, Nintendo Switch and Nintendo Switch (unencrypted HDMI)
- Output: HDMI (pass through) up to 1080p60
- Supported Resolutions: 1080p60, 1080p30, 1080i, 720p60, 720p30, 576p, 576i, 480p
- Maximum Bitrate: up to 60 Mbps
- Dimensions & Weight: 122 x 56 x 14 mm, 102 g / 4.8 x 2.2 x 0.55 in, 3.6 oz
- Windows 10 (64 BIT)
- Intel HD, Nvidia GeForce GTX 600 or Better
- Intel I5-4xxx Quad core or better
- PCIe x1/x4/x8/x16 slot
- PCI Express
No posts found