FREE UK Standard Delivery
If you choose FREE UK Standard Delivery:
- It's fully trackable.
- Your parcel will arrive within 4 working days (excluding weekends and bank holidays) after you place your order.
- Your order may arrive anytime between 7am and 9pm and a signature may be required on receipt of your parcel.
- If you're not in when your parcel arrives, a card will be left telling you where it is. It might be left in a safe place or there will be details on how to pick up your order or rearrange delivery.
- Deliveries aren't made on bank holidays, so you can expect your order to arrive the next working day.
SUPPORT & WARRANTY
Damaged / Incorrect / Unwanted Goods
- Any damage to goods must be reported within 48 hours of delivery we will refund the price and carriage of replacements goods at no cost to the customer.
- You have a right to cancel the order at any time before the expiry of a period of 14 working days beginning with the day after the day on which you receive the goods.
You may cancel by giving us notice in any of the following ways:
- Via email, referring to the order number and by confirming your name and address of the order.
- By phone
- By recorded letter which must be received by us no later than 10 days after the receipt of the order.
Faulty Items within 28 Days of Purchase
- It is your responsibility to ensure compatibility of any goods offered for sale by us both with the existing components within your system and with any other goods offered for sale by us.
- It is your responsibility to ensure proper installation of our goods into your existing system.
- It is your responsibility to ensure that wherever necessary you access the manufacturers web site to download any necessary product upgrades (including drivers and manuals).
- We recognise that goods supplied by us to you may not meet your expectations. In our experience there are many reasons why that may happen. Examples of those reasons include a defect in the goods at the point of delivery to you, incompatibility with existing components within your system, poor installation or simply slower performance than you require.
- We are not able to establish why the goods have failed to meet your expectations without an opportunity of inspecting and testing the goods.
- All returned items not returned in accordance with the Consumer Rights Act 2015 are tested by ADMI technicians. Any item found to be not faulty will be subject to a £10 +VAT charge if collected or a £10 + return shipping + VAT charge if shipped back to the customer. You will be notified by e-mail before any non-faulty goods are returned to you. This does not affect your statutory rights.
- Returned items should be packaged securely to prevent any damage and shipped in a plain outer box.
- Any goods that have been modified or physically altered in any way shall be deemed Warranty Void and no support will be provided.
- Only Return Faulty Item(s). RMA numbers are issued for specific components only. Please do not return your whole order because you believe one component may be faulty. This does not affect your rights under the Consumer rights Act 2015.
- Any returns received without out a Returns (RMA) number clearly visible will be refused. Any return must be received by ADMI Ltd. within 14 days of being issued.
Faulty Items More Than 28 Days after Receipt
- If you are reporting faulty goods more than 28 days after receipt, then we strongly recommend that you contact the manufacturer directly for a warranty repair/replacement. This is often the quickest way to have a fault rectified. For example in some cases, manufacturers provide a special full on-site service and/or telephone help facilities for your convenience.
- We will only deal with the warranty after 28 days if the manufacturer does not offer this service. This does not affect your statuary rights.
- TVs and Monitors. If your query relates to a Television or Monitor, specifically in relation to dead pixels, please be aware that all of ADMI’ Suppliers and thus ADMI conform to the ISO 13406-2 standard – the acceptable number of dead pixels based on screen size and resolution. Information on this can be found through any major search engine typing “ISO 13406-2” and the monitor brand name. Products with dead pixels of equal to or less than those defined within the ISO 13406-2 standard will not be accepted for return.
Consumer Rights Act 2015
Fractal Design Define R6 Blackout Sound Dampened ATX Tower Gaming PC Case
Designed from the ground up, the Define R6 goes beyond iteration with a profound stride of innovation – the latest and largest step in the legacy of the world-renowned Define Series.
Seamless sound dampened steel panels with an elegant push-to-lock latching mechanism encase an entirely redesigned interior with unprecedented component support and storage flexibility. Six 3.5”/2.5” drives and two 2.5” drives can be installed with precision placement in countless configurations throughout the case.
The spacious and fully adaptable framework of the Define R6 sports nine fan mounts, integrated PWM fan hub and support for radiators up to 420mm, making it the perfect platform for building your dream water loop. Improved third generation ModuVent™ technology allows an effortless transition from steel-clad sound dampened top panel to filtered high airflow multi-fan ventilation setup.
Expanding on the timeless elegant form and silent modular function that brought so much success to its predecessors, the new Define R6 offers the most demanding hardware enthusiast a solid foundation and flexible framework with limitless potential.
- Optimized for silence with high-density industrial dampening on both sides, top and front panels
- Reversible front door with anodized aluminum cover and dual mounting system for adaptability with elegance
- Nine fan positions with intuitive layout and clear airflow paths offer massive cooling capacity
- Nexus+ Smart Hub offers superior fan control of six additional case fans and three extra PWM devices via your motherboard
- Three silent, airflow-optimized Fractal Design Dynamic X2 GP-14 140 mm fans come pre-installed helping ensure superior airflow via two intake fans and a single exhaust.
- Extensive water cooling support with room for up to a 420 mm radiator in the top, 360 mm in the front, and up to 280 mm in the base
- Power supply shroud and Modular Storage Plate conceal HDD trays and excess cabling for a clean, clutter-free interior
- Third generation ModuVent™ technology gives users the choice between a soundproof steel cover or filtered multi-fan ventilation setup in the top panel
- Easy-to-clean high airflow nylon filters on the front, top, and base with full PSU coverage and front access for convenience
- Modular Storage Plate lets users easily convert between the Standard Layout for maximum storage capacity or the new Open Layout for superior water cooling support and clear air flow paths
- Vertical 2.5 slot GPU mount, compatible with the Fractal Design Flex VRC-25 PCIE x16 Vertical GPU Riser Kit, showcases your graphics hardware with full visibility and secure fastening (sold separately)
- Highly modular interior includes six universal SSD/HDD trays that can be independently repositioned to suit components, cooling, and cable routing
- Customizable 2.5” storage solution consists of two brackets and a choice of four tray locations to keep drives hidden behind the motherboard tray or display them prominently on top of the PSU shroud
- Compatible with Fractal Design Connect D1 USB 3.1 Gen 2 Type-C Upgrade Kit for ultra-fast file transfers and fast charging (sold separately, requires a compatible motherboard)
3.5"/2.5" Universal drive brackets: 6
Dedicated 2.5" drive brackets: 2
Dedicated 5.25" drive brackets: 1 (removable)
Expansion slots: 7 + 2 vertical
Motherboard compatibility: eATX (up to 285mm wide), ATX, mATX, ITX
Power supply type: ATX
Front ports: 2 x USB 3.0, 2 x USB 2.0
Total fan mounts: 9
Front fan: 3 x 120 mm or 2 x 140 mm (2 x Dynamic X2 GP-14 included)
Top fan: Standard layout: 3 x 120 or 2 x 140 / Open layout: 3 x 120/140 mm
Rear fan: 1 x 120/140 mm (1 x Dynamic X2 GP-14 included)
Bottom fan: 2 x 120/140 mm
Dust filters: Bottom fan + PSU, Front fans, Top panel
Front radiator: 120/240/360 mm / 140/280 mm
Top radiator: Standard layout: - 120/240/360 mm (max 35 mm motherboard component height) / Open layout: - 120/240/360 mm - 140/280/420 mm (max 35 mm motherboard component height)
Rear radiator: 120 mm
Bottom radiator: 120/240 mm / 140/280 mm
PSU max length: 300 mm
GPU max length: Max 440mm with front fan mounted / Standard layout: Maximum width 155 mm (including power connectors) for graphics cards longer than 300mm.
CPU cooler max height: 185 mm
Cable routing space: 23 mm
Cable routing grommets: Yes
Fixed velcro straps: Yes
Tool-less push-to-lock: Both side panels
Captive thumbscrews: HDD brackets, SSD brackets
Left side panel: Industrial sound-dampened steel
Right side panel: Industrial sound-dampened steel
Case dimensions (LxWxH): 543 x 233 x 465 mm
Case dimensions w/o feet/protrusions/screws: 535 x 233 x 448 mm
Net weight: 12.4 kg
No posts found