FREE UK Standard Delivery
If you choose FREE UK Standard Delivery:
- It's fully trackable.
- Your parcel will arrive within 6 working days (excluding weekends and bank holidays) after you place your order.
- Your order may arrive anytime between 7am and 9pm and a signature may be required on receipt of your parcel.
- If you're not in when your parcel arrives, a card will be left telling you where it is. It might be left in a safe place or there will be details on how to pick up your order or rearrange delivery.
- Deliveries aren't made on bank holidays, so you can expect your order to arrive the next working day.
SUPPORT & WARRANTY
Damaged / Incorrect / Unwanted Goods
- Any damage to goods must be reported within 48 hours of delivery we will refund the price and carriage of replacements goods at no cost to the customer.
- You have a right to cancel the order at any time before the expiry of a period of 14 working days beginning with the day after the day on which you receive the goods.
You may cancel by giving us notice in any of the following ways:
- Via email, referring to the order number and by confirming your name and address of the order.
- By phone
- By recorded letter which must be received by us no later than 10 days after the receipt of the order.
Faulty Items within 28 Days of Purchase
- It is your responsibility to ensure compatibility of any goods offered for sale by us both with the existing components within your system and with any other goods offered for sale by us.
- It is your responsibility to ensure proper installation of our goods into your existing system.
- It is your responsibility to ensure that wherever necessary you access the manufacturers web site to download any necessary product upgrades (including drivers and manuals).
- We recognise that goods supplied by us to you may not meet your expectations. In our experience there are many reasons why that may happen. Examples of those reasons include a defect in the goods at the point of delivery to you, incompatibility with existing components within your system, poor installation or simply slower performance than you require.
- We are not able to establish why the goods have failed to meet your expectations without an opportunity of inspecting and testing the goods.
- All returned items not returned in accordance with the Consumer Rights Act 2015 are tested by ADMI technicians. Any item found to be not faulty will be subject to a £10 +VAT charge if collected or a £10 + return shipping + VAT charge if shipped back to the customer. You will be notified by e-mail before any non-faulty goods are returned to you. This does not affect your statutory rights.
- Returned items should be packaged securely to prevent any damage and shipped in a plain outer box.
- Any goods that have been modified or physically altered in any way shall be deemed Warranty Void and no support will be provided.
- Only Return Faulty Item(s). RMA numbers are issued for specific components only. Please do not return your whole order because you believe one component may be faulty. This does not affect your rights under the Consumer rights Act 2015.
- Any returns received without out a Returns (RMA) number clearly visible will be refused. Any return must be received by ADMI Ltd. within 14 days of being issued.
Faulty Items More Than 28 Days after Receipt
- If you are reporting faulty goods more than 28 days after receipt, then we strongly recommend that you contact the manufacturer directly for a warranty repair/replacement. This is often the quickest way to have a fault rectified. For example in some cases, manufacturers provide a special full on-site service and/or telephone help facilities for your convenience.
- We will only deal with the warranty after 28 days if the manufacturer does not offer this service. This does not affect your statuary rights.
- TVs and Monitors. If your query relates to a Television or Monitor, specifically in relation to dead pixels, please be aware that all of ADMI’ Suppliers and thus ADMI conform to the ISO 13406-2 standard – the acceptable number of dead pixels based on screen size and resolution. Information on this can be found through any major search engine typing “ISO 13406-2” and the monitor brand name. Products with dead pixels of equal to or less than those defined within the ISO 13406-2 standard will not be accepted for return.
Consumer Rights Act 2015
Fractal Design Focus G ATX Midi Tower White LED Windowed PC Case - Black
The new Focus series from Fractal Design is the cornerstone for your PC build, showcasing the hardware aesthetics at the heart of your system with elegant accents and sophisticated style.
- Large windowed side panel
- Two preinstalled Fractal Design Silent Series LL 120mm White LED fans
- Six total fan positions for high-airflow capability
- Filtered front, top and base air intakes for a dust free interior
- Support for high-profile CPU coolers and multiple radiator configurations
- 18 - 25 mm of space for cable routing behind the motherboard plate
- Support for graphics cards up to 380 mm long without compromising hard drive space
- Two vibration dampened universal drive bays with support for6TB+ HDDs and 15mm SSDs, plus an additional 2.5" mount behind the motherboard tray
- Front I/O panel includes USB 3.0, USB 2.0 and audio jacks
- Kensington anti-theft padlock bracket and re-usable ventilated expansion slot covers included
Contemporary ATX case design accommodates high-performance components with smart and efficient space utilization for a compact footprint.
Extensive cooling options are available with support for tall CPU heatsink/fan combos and water cooling with multiple dual-fan radiators.
Filtered front, top and base air intakes maintain a dust-free environment while expert cable management options keep wiring tidy.
With edge-to-edge visibility, clean contemporary styling and two Silent Series LED fans, the Focus makes your hardware the center of attention.
Side panel window: Large
3.5" or 2.5" Drive capacity: 2
Dedicated 2.5" drive capacity: 1
Dedicated 5.25" drive brackets: 2
Expansion slots: 7
Motherboard compatibility: ATX, mATX, ITX
Power supply type: ATX
Total fan mounts: 6
Front fan: 2x 120 or 2x 140 2x Silent Series LL 120mm LED fans included
Top fan: 2x 120 or 2x 140
Rear fan: 1x 120
Bottom fan: 1x 120
Side fan: No
Dust filters: Top fans Bottom fan + PSU Front fans
Front radiator: 120/240mm 140/280mm Limitation: 280 requires that the bottom 5.25" slot is unused
Top radiator: 240mm
Rear radiator: 120mm (max width 120mm)
Power supply depth limit: Maximum 230mm
Graphics card length limit: 380mm
CPU cooler height limit: 165mm
Cable routing: 18-25 mm space
Cable routing grommets: No
Fixed velcro straps: No
Padlock and Kensington lock support: Yes
Captive thumbscrews: Both side panels
Dimension (WxHxD): 205x444x464 mm
Volume: 39.8 L
Weight: 4.5 kg
- White LED
No posts found