FREE UK Standard Delivery
If you choose FREE UK Standard Delivery:
- It's fully trackable.
- Your parcel will arrive within 6 working days (excluding weekends and bank holidays) after you place your order.
- Your order may arrive anytime between 7am and 9pm and a signature may be required on receipt of your parcel.
- If you're not in when your parcel arrives, a card will be left telling you where it is. It might be left in a safe place or there will be details on how to pick up your order or rearrange delivery.
- Deliveries aren't made on bank holidays, so you can expect your order to arrive the next working day.
SUPPORT & WARRANTY
Damaged / Incorrect / Unwanted Goods
- Any damage to goods must be reported within 48 hours of delivery we will refund the price and carriage of replacements goods at no cost to the customer.
- You have a right to cancel the order at any time before the expiry of a period of 14 working days beginning with the day after the day on which you receive the goods.
You may cancel by giving us notice in any of the following ways:
- Via email, referring to the order number and by confirming your name and address of the order.
- By phone
- By recorded letter which must be received by us no later than 10 days after the receipt of the order.
Faulty Items within 28 Days of Purchase
- It is your responsibility to ensure compatibility of any goods offered for sale by us both with the existing components within your system and with any other goods offered for sale by us.
- It is your responsibility to ensure proper installation of our goods into your existing system.
- It is your responsibility to ensure that wherever necessary you access the manufacturers web site to download any necessary product upgrades (including drivers and manuals).
- We recognise that goods supplied by us to you may not meet your expectations. In our experience there are many reasons why that may happen. Examples of those reasons include a defect in the goods at the point of delivery to you, incompatibility with existing components within your system, poor installation or simply slower performance than you require.
- We are not able to establish why the goods have failed to meet your expectations without an opportunity of inspecting and testing the goods.
- All returned items not returned in accordance with the Consumer Rights Act 2015 are tested by ADMI technicians. Any item found to be not faulty will be subject to a £10 +VAT charge if collected or a £10 + return shipping + VAT charge if shipped back to the customer. You will be notified by e-mail before any non-faulty goods are returned to you. This does not affect your statutory rights.
- Returned items should be packaged securely to prevent any damage and shipped in a plain outer box.
- Any goods that have been modified or physically altered in any way shall be deemed Warranty Void and no support will be provided.
- Only Return Faulty Item(s). RMA numbers are issued for specific components only. Please do not return your whole order because you believe one component may be faulty. This does not affect your rights under the Consumer rights Act 2015.
- Any returns received without out a Returns (RMA) number clearly visible will be refused. Any return must be received by ADMI Ltd. within 14 days of being issued.
Faulty Items More Than 28 Days after Receipt
- If you are reporting faulty goods more than 28 days after receipt, then we strongly recommend that you contact the manufacturer directly for a warranty repair/replacement. This is often the quickest way to have a fault rectified. For example in some cases, manufacturers provide a special full on-site service and/or telephone help facilities for your convenience.
- We will only deal with the warranty after 28 days if the manufacturer does not offer this service. This does not affect your statuary rights.
- TVs and Monitors. If your query relates to a Television or Monitor, specifically in relation to dead pixels, please be aware that all of ADMI’ Suppliers and thus ADMI conform to the ISO 13406-2 standard – the acceptable number of dead pixels based on screen size and resolution. Information on this can be found through any major search engine typing “ISO 13406-2” and the monitor brand name. Products with dead pixels of equal to or less than those defined within the ISO 13406-2 standard will not be accepted for return.
Consumer Rights Act 2015
Fractal Design Meshify C BKO TG Light Tint ATX Tower PC Gaming Case
Meshify strikes an aggressive pose in the Fractal Design lineup with unparalleled cooling performance and a defiant new look. Like black diamond facets, the angular asymmetry of the Meshify C – TG carves a space uniquely its own as a new force in high-airflow design. Offering a lighter tint than the Meshify C, the Meshify C – TG gives users a clear view into the inside of their case.
An open ATX layout with intelligent space utilization creates an unrestricted airflow path from the mesh front intakes directly through key components to exhaust, ensuring heat is never an issue. The Meshify C – TG has a remarkably compact footprint with the high-end component support of a larger tower, and with seven fan mounts and multi-radiator liquid cooling capability, it has the cooling capacity to match.
When performance is top priority and compromise is not an option, Meshify has you covered in style.
- Streamlined high-airflow design
- The performance and capacity of a larger tower in a remarkably compact mid-tower size
- Newly designed angular mesh front panel maximizes air intake
- Lightly tinted Tempered Glass side panel offers users a clean and clear view of their components
- Distinctive new styling with stealthy black-on-black aesthetic
- Flexible storage options with room for up to 5 drives
- Sturdy steel drive trays with vibration-dampening rubber grommets cushion hard drives for smooth, quiet and reliable operation
- Two preinstalled Fractal Design Dynamic X2 GP-12 120 mm fans deliver optimum airflow with minimal noise
- Open interior layout creates an unobstructed airflow path from front intake to rear exhaust
- Easy-to-clean filters on the front, top and base with full PSU coverage and convenient front access
- Full length power supply shroud conceals drive cage and excess cabling for unrestricted airflow and a clean looking interior
- Up to 35 mm of space behind motherboard plate with grommetted pass-throughs for clean cable routing
3.5" or 2.5" Drive capacity: 2
Dedicated 2.5" drive capacity: 3
Expansion slots: 7
Motherboard compatibility: ATX, mATX, ITX
Power supply type: ATX
Total fan mounts: 7
Front fan: 3x 120 or 2x 140 1x Dynamic X2 GP-12 included
Top fan: 2x 120/140
Rear fan: 1x 120 1x Dynamic X2 GP-12 included
Bottom fan: 1x 120
Side fan: No
Dust filters: Bottom fan + PSU Front fans Top fans
Front radiator: 120/240/360mm 140/280mm
Top radiator: 120/240mm (max component height on motherboard 40mm)
Rear radiator: 120mm (max width 125mm)
Power supply depth limit: Maximum 175mm recommended
Graphics card length limit: Max 315mm with front fan mounted
CPU cooler height limit: 172mm
Cable routing: 15-35mm space
Cable routing grommets: Yes
Fixed velcro straps: Yes
Captive thumbscrews: Right side panel SSD brackets
Left side panel: Tempered Glass (3mm Thick)
No posts found