FREE UK Standard Delivery
If you choose FREE UK Standard Delivery:
- It's fully trackable.
- Your parcel will arrive within 4 working days (excluding weekends and bank holidays) after you place your order.
- Your order may arrive anytime between 7am and 9pm and a signature may be required on receipt of your parcel.
- If you're not in when your parcel arrives, a card will be left telling you where it is. It might be left in a safe place or there will be details on how to pick up your order or rearrange delivery.
- Deliveries aren't made on bank holidays, so you can expect your order to arrive the next working day.
SUPPORT & WARRANTY
Damaged / Incorrect / Unwanted Goods
- Any damage to goods must be reported within 48 hours of delivery we will refund the price and carriage of replacements goods at no cost to the customer.
- You have a right to cancel the order at any time before the expiry of a period of 14 working days beginning with the day after the day on which you receive the goods.
You may cancel by giving us notice in any of the following ways:
- Via email, referring to the order number and by confirming your name and address of the order.
- By phone
- By recorded letter which must be received by us no later than 10 days after the receipt of the order.
Faulty Items within 28 Days of Purchase
- It is your responsibility to ensure compatibility of any goods offered for sale by us both with the existing components within your system and with any other goods offered for sale by us.
- It is your responsibility to ensure proper installation of our goods into your existing system.
- It is your responsibility to ensure that wherever necessary you access the manufacturers web site to download any necessary product upgrades (including drivers and manuals).
- We recognise that goods supplied by us to you may not meet your expectations. In our experience there are many reasons why that may happen. Examples of those reasons include a defect in the goods at the point of delivery to you, incompatibility with existing components within your system, poor installation or simply slower performance than you require.
- We are not able to establish why the goods have failed to meet your expectations without an opportunity of inspecting and testing the goods.
- All returned items not returned in accordance with the Consumer Rights Act 2015 are tested by ADMI technicians. Any item found to be not faulty will be subject to a £10 +VAT charge if collected or a £10 + return shipping + VAT charge if shipped back to the customer. You will be notified by e-mail before any non-faulty goods are returned to you. This does not affect your statutory rights.
- Returned items should be packaged securely to prevent any damage and shipped in a plain outer box.
- Any goods that have been modified or physically altered in any way shall be deemed Warranty Void and no support will be provided.
- Only Return Faulty Item(s). RMA numbers are issued for specific components only. Please do not return your whole order because you believe one component may be faulty. This does not affect your rights under the Consumer rights Act 2015.
- Any returns received without out a Returns (RMA) number clearly visible will be refused. Any return must be received by ADMI Ltd. within 14 days of being issued.
Faulty Items More Than 28 Days after Receipt
- If you are reporting faulty goods more than 28 days after receipt, then we strongly recommend that you contact the manufacturer directly for a warranty repair/replacement. This is often the quickest way to have a fault rectified. For example in some cases, manufacturers provide a special full on-site service and/or telephone help facilities for your convenience.
- We will only deal with the warranty after 28 days if the manufacturer does not offer this service. This does not affect your statuary rights.
- TVs and Monitors. If your query relates to a Television or Monitor, specifically in relation to dead pixels, please be aware that all of ADMI’ Suppliers and thus ADMI conform to the ISO 13406-2 standard – the acceptable number of dead pixels based on screen size and resolution. Information on this can be found through any major search engine typing “ISO 13406-2” and the monitor brand name. Products with dead pixels of equal to or less than those defined within the ISO 13406-2 standard will not be accepted for return.
Consumer Rights Act 2015
Fractal Design Node 202 Mini ITX Gaming PC Case + Integra SFX 450W PSU
The Node 202 is the ultimate PC case for those looking for a beautifully designed, compact chassis that can house a capable gaming build.
This small footprint is an intelligently built unit where extreme detail was placed into the design phase to get every line and spec in perfect harmony. With both horizontal and vertical orientation possibilities, the Node 202 can be placed anywhere in the house. The sleek design makes it very attractive next to the TV in the living room or on your desk in the office.
The internal layout of the Node 202 keeps the hot components separate and has them all placed in proximity of free-flow air so the case will run cool despite not having any extra case fans.
The Integra SFX 450W PSU that comes inclusive with the enclosure provides stable power to the most demanding systems. It comes with customized connectors and tailored cables perfectly fitted for use within the Node 202, contributing to hassle-free installation and cable management.
- Featuring a sleek and elegant design that will fit in any space or room
- Extremely small footprint with a volume of only 10.2 liters
- A highly versatile case that can be set up both vertically and horizontally
- Supports Mini-ITX motherboards, SFX power supplies and graphics cards up to 310mm in length
- Provides a smart thermal interior design highlighting separate motherboard and graphics card chambers
- Strategically placed air filters for a dust free interior
- Includes a Fractal Design Integra SFX 450W power supply with specialized cables for the Node 202 case, providing the right connectors with precise cable lengths
- Quiet and efficient operation at 80PLUS Bronze efficiency with a 3 year warranty
Mini ITX motherboard compatibility
2 - 2.5″ SSD unit positions
2 expansion slots
2 - 120mm optional fan positions in graphics card chamber
CPU coolers up to 56 mm in height
PSU compatibility: SFX PSUs up to 130mm long
Graphics card compatibility: Maximum dimension of graphics card is 310x145x47mm (LxHxD)
Can be placed both vertical and horizontal position
3 dust filters included (for CPU, GPU and PSU)
Case volume: 10.2 litres
Colors available: Black
Case dimensions - Horizontal (WxHxD): 377 x 82 x 330 mm
Case dimensions - Horizontal, with feet/protrusions/screws (WxHxD): 377 x 88 x 332 mm
Case dimensions - Vertical, with feet/protrusions/screws (WxHxD): 125 x 385 x 332 mm
Net weight: 3.5 kg
Package dimensions (WxHxD): 145 x 463 x 388 mm
Package weight: 5.2kg
Specifications - Integra SFX 450W
80PLUS® Bronze certification
80mm, temperature controlled fan
Maximum operating temperature at full load: 50°C (50°C @ 100%)
Fully Intel Haswell C6/C7 compliant
3 years warranty
OPP / OVP / UVP / SCP / OCP Protection
Can be placed both vertical and horizontal position
100,000 hours life expectancy (MTBF)
SFX 3.3 PSU specification compliance
ErP 2013 compliant (<0.5W system power draw)
Colors available: Black
Unit measurements (WxHxD): 125 x 64 x 100 mm
Net weight: 1.0 kg
No posts found