FREE UK Standard Delivery
If you choose FREE UK Standard Delivery:
- It's fully trackable.
- Your parcel will arrive within 4 working days (excluding weekends and bank holidays) after you place your order.
- Your order may arrive anytime between 7am and 9pm and a signature may be required on receipt of your parcel.
- If you're not in when your parcel arrives, a card will be left telling you where it is. It might be left in a safe place or there will be details on how to pick up your order or rearrange delivery.
- Deliveries aren't made on bank holidays, so you can expect your order to arrive the next working day.
SUPPORT & WARRANTY
Damaged / Incorrect / Unwanted Goods
- Any damage to goods must be reported within 48 hours of delivery we will refund the price and carriage of replacements goods at no cost to the customer.
- You have a right to cancel the order at any time before the expiry of a period of 14 working days beginning with the day after the day on which you receive the goods.
You may cancel by giving us notice in any of the following ways:
- Via email, referring to the order number and by confirming your name and address of the order.
- By phone
- By recorded letter which must be received by us no later than 10 days after the receipt of the order.
Faulty Items within 28 Days of Purchase
- It is your responsibility to ensure compatibility of any goods offered for sale by us both with the existing components within your system and with any other goods offered for sale by us.
- It is your responsibility to ensure proper installation of our goods into your existing system.
- It is your responsibility to ensure that wherever necessary you access the manufacturers web site to download any necessary product upgrades (including drivers and manuals).
- We recognise that goods supplied by us to you may not meet your expectations. In our experience there are many reasons why that may happen. Examples of those reasons include a defect in the goods at the point of delivery to you, incompatibility with existing components within your system, poor installation or simply slower performance than you require.
- We are not able to establish why the goods have failed to meet your expectations without an opportunity of inspecting and testing the goods.
- All returned items not returned in accordance with the Consumer Rights Act 2015 are tested by ADMI technicians. Any item found to be not faulty will be subject to a £10 +VAT charge if collected or a £10 + return shipping + VAT charge if shipped back to the customer. You will be notified by e-mail before any non-faulty goods are returned to you. This does not affect your statutory rights.
- Returned items should be packaged securely to prevent any damage and shipped in a plain outer box.
- Any goods that have been modified or physically altered in any way shall be deemed Warranty Void and no support will be provided.
- Only Return Faulty Item(s). RMA numbers are issued for specific components only. Please do not return your whole order because you believe one component may be faulty. This does not affect your rights under the Consumer rights Act 2015.
- Any returns received without out a Returns (RMA) number clearly visible will be refused. Any return must be received by ADMI Ltd. within 14 days of being issued.
Faulty Items More Than 28 Days after Receipt
- If you are reporting faulty goods more than 28 days after receipt, then we strongly recommend that you contact the manufacturer directly for a warranty repair/replacement. This is often the quickest way to have a fault rectified. For example in some cases, manufacturers provide a special full on-site service and/or telephone help facilities for your convenience.
- We will only deal with the warranty after 28 days if the manufacturer does not offer this service. This does not affect your statuary rights.
- TVs and Monitors. If your query relates to a Television or Monitor, specifically in relation to dead pixels, please be aware that all of ADMI’ Suppliers and thus ADMI conform to the ISO 13406-2 standard – the acceptable number of dead pixels based on screen size and resolution. Information on this can be found through any major search engine typing “ISO 13406-2” and the monitor brand name. Products with dead pixels of equal to or less than those defined within the ISO 13406-2 standard will not be accepted for return.
Consumer Rights Act 2015
Game Max Abyss Mini ARGB Tower Infinity Mirror Micro-ATX Gaming Case
The GameMax Mini Abyss is a new Micro-ATX edition and joins the already popular Abyss family. An exceptional looking gaming case this will look great in any set up and is one of the most striking cases available right now. The front panel made using an infinity mirror with ARGB lighting and with ventilation on both sides of the front panel provides direct airflow.
It is not just the aesthetics of this case that sets it apart from a lot of MATX cases but the functionality of this case is also very impressive with room to mount a total of six fans and room to fit a 240mm radiator on the front and top, the rear can also fit up to a 120mm radiator for a compact case the Abyss Mini will handle the biggest of builds.
- Design: The Mini Abyss is excellent on the eye with an included infinity mirror, this optical illusion creates a real spectacle and will look great anywhere. It is not only looks GameMax have excelled on but the functionality for such a compact case is also excellent, with room to fit an M-ATX motherboard and the easy to build internal layout.
- Motherboard Sync: You can now take your colour control to new levels with the included ARGB motherboard connection on the PWM hub, simply connect the 3pin AURA from your motherboard and you can use the mobo software to sync your fans and infinity mirror the way you like.
- Excellent Airflow: Excellent cooling options are on offer with the Abyss Mini with room to mount a total of six fans and room to mount water cooling radiators on the front and top, your case will have no problem cooling those high end components.
- ARGB Hub: Included in the Abyss Mini is an ARGB PWM hub, connect up to five fans and two LED strips, have access to 18 colour modes manually or have even more using the motherboard software. Once all connected enjoy PWM auto speed controlled via MB’s PWM signal, also 2 RGB buttons (Mode & Brightness), it much better for user to easy adjust light mode and adjust between 5 different brightness modes (0-20-40-80-100%).
- Tempered Glass: The left side comes with a hinged tempered glass panel to allow the user to show off their build and a hinged door makes it quick and easy to make any changes so you can have the perfect set up.
- Easy Maintenance: Located on the top of the Abyss Mini is a magnetic dust filter and on the bottom of the chassis is full length and is easy to remove helps to prevent dust from getting into your build and helps improve the performance of your chassis.
Form Factor: Micro ATX
Motherboard Support: Micro ATX, Mini ITX
PSU Support: Standard ATX
PSU Location: Bottom
Gaming Case: Yes
Water Cooling: Water Cooling Ready!
Supported Radiator Size: 240mm
Supported Radiator Positions: Front, Top
Body Material: SPCC 0.6mm
Front Bezel Material: ABS & Tempered Glass
Side Panel: Tempered Glass
Internal Cable Management Depth: 25mm
Internal Bays: 2 x 3.5” Internal / 5 x 2.5” Internal
Drive Bay Notes: 2 x 2.5" & 2 x 3.5" shared
Expansion Slots: 4 x Full Size
Cooling Front: Space For 3 x 120mm Fans
Cooling Top: Space For 2 x 120mm Fans
Cooling Rear: Space For 1 x 120mm Fan (1 x 120mm ARGB Fan Included)
Cooling Side: None
Cooling Bottom: None
Fan Controllers: 1 Fan Controllers, controlling up to 5 fans in total
2 x USB 3.0
1 x HD Audio
1 x Microphone
GPU Max Length: 310mm
CPU Cooler Maximum Height: 155mm
Front Bezel Colour: Black
Body Colour: Black
PSU Included: No
No posts found