FREE UK Standard Delivery
If you choose FREE UK Standard Delivery:
- It's fully trackable.
- Your parcel will arrive within 4 working days (excluding weekends and bank holidays) after you place your order.
- Your order may arrive anytime between 7am and 9pm and a signature may be required on receipt of your parcel.
- If you're not in when your parcel arrives, a card will be left telling you where it is. It might be left in a safe place or there will be details on how to pick up your order or rearrange delivery.
- Deliveries aren't made on bank holidays, so you can expect your order to arrive the next working day.
SUPPORT & WARRANTY
Damaged / Incorrect / Unwanted Goods
- Any damage to goods must be reported within 48 hours of delivery we will refund the price and carriage of replacements goods at no cost to the customer.
- You have a right to cancel the order at any time before the expiry of a period of 14 working days beginning with the day after the day on which you receive the goods.
You may cancel by giving us notice in any of the following ways:
- Via email, referring to the order number and by confirming your name and address of the order.
- By phone
- By recorded letter which must be received by us no later than 10 days after the receipt of the order.
Faulty Items within 28 Days of Purchase
- It is your responsibility to ensure compatibility of any goods offered for sale by us both with the existing components within your system and with any other goods offered for sale by us.
- It is your responsibility to ensure proper installation of our goods into your existing system.
- It is your responsibility to ensure that wherever necessary you access the manufacturers web site to download any necessary product upgrades (including drivers and manuals).
- We recognise that goods supplied by us to you may not meet your expectations. In our experience there are many reasons why that may happen. Examples of those reasons include a defect in the goods at the point of delivery to you, incompatibility with existing components within your system, poor installation or simply slower performance than you require.
- We are not able to establish why the goods have failed to meet your expectations without an opportunity of inspecting and testing the goods.
- All returned items not returned in accordance with the Consumer Rights Act 2015 are tested by ADMI technicians. Any item found to be not faulty will be subject to a £10 +VAT charge if collected or a £10 + return shipping + VAT charge if shipped back to the customer. You will be notified by e-mail before any non-faulty goods are returned to you. This does not affect your statutory rights.
- Returned items should be packaged securely to prevent any damage and shipped in a plain outer box.
- Any goods that have been modified or physically altered in any way shall be deemed Warranty Void and no support will be provided.
- Only Return Faulty Item(s). RMA numbers are issued for specific components only. Please do not return your whole order because you believe one component may be faulty. This does not affect your rights under the Consumer rights Act 2015.
- Any returns received without out a Returns (RMA) number clearly visible will be refused. Any return must be received by ADMI Ltd. within 14 days of being issued.
Faulty Items More Than 28 Days after Receipt
- If you are reporting faulty goods more than 28 days after receipt, then we strongly recommend that you contact the manufacturer directly for a warranty repair/replacement. This is often the quickest way to have a fault rectified. For example in some cases, manufacturers provide a special full on-site service and/or telephone help facilities for your convenience.
- We will only deal with the warranty after 28 days if the manufacturer does not offer this service. This does not affect your statuary rights.
- TVs and Monitors. If your query relates to a Television or Monitor, specifically in relation to dead pixels, please be aware that all of ADMI’ Suppliers and thus ADMI conform to the ISO 13406-2 standard – the acceptable number of dead pixels based on screen size and resolution. Information on this can be found through any major search engine typing “ISO 13406-2” and the monitor brand name. Products with dead pixels of equal to or less than those defined within the ISO 13406-2 standard will not be accepted for return.
Consumer Rights Act 2015
Game Max Aurora RGB LED ATX Midi Tower Tempered Glass Windowed Gaming PC Case
Brand new for 2018 Game Max are proud to introduce the stunning Aurora RGB Midi Tempered Glass Gaming Case, with a full tempered glass left side panel. With three Dual-Ring Halo Spectrum fans pre-installed, two on the top and one on the back the Aurora is the ideal solution for the gaming enthusiast and an excellent cooling solution to help keep the computer temperature low. A modern design and the capacity to fit up to 5 fans in total means this case can accommodate any gamers needs no matter how big the challenge.
With the Aurora you can control your fans with the included Remote Controller, that works in tandem with your built-in PWM Hub located behind the M/B panel. You can select from many different colour modes, and with the PWM function you can even control your fan speed directly from the remote. The Hub uses 6-Pin connections and can control up to 10 addressable devices.
There is HD Audio, 1 x USB 3.0 and 2 x USB 2.0 situated on the top panel to give the user easy access so they can connect to a wide range of media storage devices. In line with the Game Max ethos this case offers style, performance and the ultimate experience.
- Design - The Aurora is a premium designed Midi Tower gaming case with a tempered glass left side panel and right panel vent hole to allow more airflow into the case.
- LED Power button - The Aurora is designed with a Game Max green LED button on the front.
- Tempered Glass Side Panel - The Aurora comes with a full tempered glass left side panel so the user can show there internal components.
- Dual-Ring Spectrum Fans - The Aurora can fit up to 5 fans but it comes with 1 Dual-Ring Halo Spectrum fan at the back and 2 Dual-Ring Halo Spectrum fans at the top to give your case some added colour.
- PWM Hub & Controller - The Aurora comes with a PWM hub and remote controller it allows you to connect to 10 devices. Having the hub included keeps your chassis interior clean and tidy. The remote controller allows you to light up your fans 8 different colours (Red, Blue, Green, Cyan, White, Purple and Yellow), as well as being able to change the colour of the fans the remote control comes with 8 different preset modes.
- Water-Cooling Support - The Aurora can fit 1 x 120 / 140 / 240mm radiator at the front, 1 x 120 / 140 / 240 / 280mm radiator at the top and 1 x 120mm radiator at the back to give the user extensive water cooling support.
- I/O Ports - The Aurora comes with super speed I/O Ports on the front panel to give the user easy access, it comes with HD Audio, 2 x USB 2.0 and 1 x USB 3.0.
Form Factor: Midi Tower
Motherboard Support: ATX
PSU Support: Standard ATX
PSU Location: Bottom
Gaming Case: Yes
Water Cooling: Water Cooling Ready!
Supported Radiator Size: 280mm
Supported Radiator Positions: Front, Top
Body Material: 0.5mm SPCC
Front Bezel Material: ABS
Side Panel: Tempered Glass
Internal Bays: 2 x 3.5” Internal, 4 x 2.5” Internal
Drive Bay Notes: 2 x 3.5" bays uses 2 x 2.5" bays
Expansion Slots: 7 x Full Size
Cooling Front: Space For 2 x 120mm or 2 x 140mm Fans
Cooling Top: Space For 2 x 120mm or 2 x 140mm Fans (2 x 120mm Dual-Ring Halo Spectrum Fans inc.)
Cooling Rear: Space For 1 x 120mm Fan (1 x 120mm Dual-Ring Halo Spectrum Fan inc.)
Cooling Side: Vent
Cooling Bottom: Filtered vent for PSU
IO Ports: 1 x USB 3.0, 2 x USB 2.0, 1 x Microphone
GPU Max Length: 360mm
CPU Cooler Maximum Height: 170mm
Front Bezel Colour: Black
Body Colour: Black
PSU Included: No
Dimensions (mm): 219mm x 513mm x 445mm (W x H x D)
- RGB LED
No posts found