FREE UK Standard Delivery
If you choose FREE UK Standard Delivery:
- It's fully trackable.
- Your parcel will arrive within 4 working days (excluding weekends and bank holidays) after you place your order.
- Your order may arrive anytime between 7am and 9pm and a signature may be required on receipt of your parcel.
- If you're not in when your parcel arrives, a card will be left telling you where it is. It might be left in a safe place or there will be details on how to pick up your order or rearrange delivery.
- Deliveries aren't made on bank holidays, so you can expect your order to arrive the next working day.
SUPPORT & WARRANTY
Damaged / Incorrect / Unwanted Goods
- Any damage to goods must be reported within 48 hours of delivery we will refund the price and carriage of replacements goods at no cost to the customer.
- You have a right to cancel the order at any time before the expiry of a period of 14 working days beginning with the day after the day on which you receive the goods.
You may cancel by giving us notice in any of the following ways:
- Via email, referring to the order number and by confirming your name and address of the order.
- By phone
- By recorded letter which must be received by us no later than 10 days after the receipt of the order.
Faulty Items within 28 Days of Purchase
- It is your responsibility to ensure compatibility of any goods offered for sale by us both with the existing components within your system and with any other goods offered for sale by us.
- It is your responsibility to ensure proper installation of our goods into your existing system.
- It is your responsibility to ensure that wherever necessary you access the manufacturers web site to download any necessary product upgrades (including drivers and manuals).
- We recognise that goods supplied by us to you may not meet your expectations. In our experience there are many reasons why that may happen. Examples of those reasons include a defect in the goods at the point of delivery to you, incompatibility with existing components within your system, poor installation or simply slower performance than you require.
- We are not able to establish why the goods have failed to meet your expectations without an opportunity of inspecting and testing the goods.
- All returned items not returned in accordance with the Consumer Rights Act 2015 are tested by ADMI technicians. Any item found to be not faulty will be subject to a £10 +VAT charge if collected or a £10 + return shipping + VAT charge if shipped back to the customer. You will be notified by e-mail before any non-faulty goods are returned to you. This does not affect your statutory rights.
- Returned items should be packaged securely to prevent any damage and shipped in a plain outer box.
- Any goods that have been modified or physically altered in any way shall be deemed Warranty Void and no support will be provided.
- Only Return Faulty Item(s). RMA numbers are issued for specific components only. Please do not return your whole order because you believe one component may be faulty. This does not affect your rights under the Consumer rights Act 2015.
- Any returns received without out a Returns (RMA) number clearly visible will be refused. Any return must be received by ADMI Ltd. within 14 days of being issued.
Faulty Items More Than 28 Days after Receipt
- If you are reporting faulty goods more than 28 days after receipt, then we strongly recommend that you contact the manufacturer directly for a warranty repair/replacement. This is often the quickest way to have a fault rectified. For example in some cases, manufacturers provide a special full on-site service and/or telephone help facilities for your convenience.
- We will only deal with the warranty after 28 days if the manufacturer does not offer this service. This does not affect your statuary rights.
- TVs and Monitors. If your query relates to a Television or Monitor, specifically in relation to dead pixels, please be aware that all of ADMI’ Suppliers and thus ADMI conform to the ISO 13406-2 standard – the acceptable number of dead pixels based on screen size and resolution. Information on this can be found through any major search engine typing “ISO 13406-2” and the monitor brand name. Products with dead pixels of equal to or less than those defined within the ISO 13406-2 standard will not be accepted for return.
Consumer Rights Act 2015
Game Max Black Hole ARGB 2x 200mm LED Ring Fans ATX Tower Gaming Case
The GameMax Black Hole Mid-Tower gaming case includes two 200mm ARGB Ring Fans that cover the full width of the front panel, the Black hole is designed to make building easier, this case is finished with premium aesthetics for those gamers wanting to go to the next level without breaking the bank.
The two 200mm ARGB fans come pre-installed at the front, whilst providing a visually striking design they also ensure plenty of air is brought in to your system. A GameMax V2.0 ARGB hub included allows for stunning lighting effects and easy connection to your system. You can connect up to five fans and two LED strips to the hub and sync all to your motherboard using the 3 Pin AURA connection included on the hub. Please note the included hub supports a total of 5 fans.
- Design: The Black Hole is a brilliantly designed Mid-Tower PC gaming case and the first GameMax chassis to include two 200mm ARGB fans not only will these look great in your gaming set up but enable exceptional airflow. Fit an ATX motherboard and with plenty of room you can fit a wide selection of top hardware, meeting most installation requirements.
- Motherboard Sync: You can now take your colour control to new levels with the included ARGB motherboard connection on the PWM hub, simply connect the 3pin AURA from your motherboard and you can use the mobo software to sync your fans and strips the way you like.
- Excellent Airflow: Excellent cooling options are on offer with two 200mm fans at the front are not only more efficient but a lot quiter compared to mounting 120mm fans, mount a total of eight fans and room to mount water cooling radiators on the front (Up to 360mm), top (Up to 280mm) and rear (Up to 120mm) your case will have no problem cooling those high end components.
- ARGB Hub: Included in the Black Hole is an ARGB V2.0 ARGB PWM hub, connect up to five fans and two LED strips, have access to 18 colour modes manually or have even more using the motherboard software. Once all connected enjoy PWM auto speed controlled via MB’s PWM signal, also 2 RGB buttons (Mode & Brightness), it much better for user to easy adjust light mode and adjust between 5 different brightness modes (0-20-40-80-100%).
- Tempered Glass: A 3mm full left side tempered glass panel to show off your build from all angles.
- Easy Maintenance: Located on the top of the Black Hole is a dust filters, helps to prevent dust from getting into your build and helps improve the performance of your chassis.
Form Factor: Midi Tower
Motherboard Support: ATX, Micro ATX, Mini ITX
PSU Support: Standard ATX
PSU Location: Bottom
Gaming Case: Yes
Water Cooling: Water Cooling Ready!
Supported Radiator Size: 360mm
Supported Radiator Positions: Front, Top
Body Material: SPCC 0.5mm
Front Bezel Material: ABS & Tempered Glass
Side Panel: Tempered Glass
Internal Cable Management Depth: 25mm
Internal Bays: 2 x 3.5” Internal / 3 x 2.5” Internal
Drive Bay Notes: 1 x 2.5" & 3.5" Shared
Expansion Slots: 7 x Full Size
Cooling Front: Space For 3 x 120mm or 2 x 140mm or 2 x 200mm Fans (2 x 200mm Dual-Ring ARGB Fans Inc.)
Cooling Top: Space For 2 x 120mm or 2 x 140mm Fans
Cooling Rear: Space For 1 x 120mm Fan
Cooling Side: None
Cooling Bottom: Space For 2 x 120mm Fans
Fan Controllers: 1 Fan Controllers, controlling up to 5 fans in total
1 x USB 3.0
1 x USB 2.0
1 x HD Audio
1 x Microphone
GPU Max Length: 355mm
CPU Cooler Maximum Height: 165mm
Front Bezel Colour: Black
Body Colour: Black
PSU Included: No
No posts found