FREE UK Standard Delivery
If you choose FREE UK Standard Delivery:
- It's fully trackable.
- Your parcel will arrive within 4 working days (excluding weekends and bank holidays) after you place your order.
- Your order may arrive anytime between 7am and 9pm and a signature may be required on receipt of your parcel.
- If you're not in when your parcel arrives, a card will be left telling you where it is. It might be left in a safe place or there will be details on how to pick up your order or rearrange delivery.
- Deliveries aren't made on bank holidays, so you can expect your order to arrive the next working day.
SUPPORT & WARRANTY
Damaged / Incorrect / Unwanted Goods
- Any damage to goods must be reported within 48 hours of delivery we will refund the price and carriage of replacements goods at no cost to the customer.
- You have a right to cancel the order at any time before the expiry of a period of 14 working days beginning with the day after the day on which you receive the goods.
You may cancel by giving us notice in any of the following ways:
- Via email, referring to the order number and by confirming your name and address of the order.
- By phone
- By recorded letter which must be received by us no later than 10 days after the receipt of the order.
Faulty Items within 28 Days of Purchase
- It is your responsibility to ensure compatibility of any goods offered for sale by us both with the existing components within your system and with any other goods offered for sale by us.
- It is your responsibility to ensure proper installation of our goods into your existing system.
- It is your responsibility to ensure that wherever necessary you access the manufacturers web site to download any necessary product upgrades (including drivers and manuals).
- We recognise that goods supplied by us to you may not meet your expectations. In our experience there are many reasons why that may happen. Examples of those reasons include a defect in the goods at the point of delivery to you, incompatibility with existing components within your system, poor installation or simply slower performance than you require.
- We are not able to establish why the goods have failed to meet your expectations without an opportunity of inspecting and testing the goods.
- All returned items not returned in accordance with the Consumer Rights Act 2015 are tested by ADMI technicians. Any item found to be not faulty will be subject to a £10 +VAT charge if collected or a £10 + return shipping + VAT charge if shipped back to the customer. You will be notified by e-mail before any non-faulty goods are returned to you. This does not affect your statutory rights.
- Returned items should be packaged securely to prevent any damage and shipped in a plain outer box.
- Any goods that have been modified or physically altered in any way shall be deemed Warranty Void and no support will be provided.
- Only Return Faulty Item(s). RMA numbers are issued for specific components only. Please do not return your whole order because you believe one component may be faulty. This does not affect your rights under the Consumer rights Act 2015.
- Any returns received without out a Returns (RMA) number clearly visible will be refused. Any return must be received by ADMI Ltd. within 14 days of being issued.
Faulty Items More Than 28 Days after Receipt
- If you are reporting faulty goods more than 28 days after receipt, then we strongly recommend that you contact the manufacturer directly for a warranty repair/replacement. This is often the quickest way to have a fault rectified. For example in some cases, manufacturers provide a special full on-site service and/or telephone help facilities for your convenience.
- We will only deal with the warranty after 28 days if the manufacturer does not offer this service. This does not affect your statuary rights.
- TVs and Monitors. If your query relates to a Television or Monitor, specifically in relation to dead pixels, please be aware that all of ADMI’ Suppliers and thus ADMI conform to the ISO 13406-2 standard – the acceptable number of dead pixels based on screen size and resolution. Information on this can be found through any major search engine typing “ISO 13406-2” and the monitor brand name. Products with dead pixels of equal to or less than those defined within the ISO 13406-2 standard will not be accepted for return.
Consumer Rights Act 2015
Game Max Falcon Gaming PC Case With Full Blue LED Front Fans
The Game Max Falcon Black PC Gaming Case is a Midi Tower PC Case with a powerful cooling system, with two 12cm blue fans on the front . The fan speed control can control fans freely and with HD Audio, 2 x USB 2.0 & 2 x USB 3.0 located on the top giving the user easy access.
Outstanding design with an outstanding side window and a luxurious black colour with full mesh on the front panel and a top cover make sure you can enjoy high-end dust free cooling. Rolled edges ensure safety and with two sets of tool-free HDD's easy to assemble, an additional SSD on the back of the motherboard. Supports 415mm VGA card and 161mm CPU cooler.
- Key Features
- Case Type - Midi tower high-end gaming case
- Cooling System - Supports 240mm water cooling radiator on the front and top
- Max.VGA Card (Length) - 415mm
- Max.CPU Cooler (Height) - 161mm
- Support Cable Management - 21mm
- I/O Port - HD Audio, 2 x USB 2.0 & 2 x USB 3.0
- Tool-Free - 2 HDD tool free brackets
- Side Window - Outstanding side window
- Fan controller - 2 x Fan controllers each supporting up to 3 x fans (3 pin connector)
- Hidden PSU - Hidden PSU and HDD Cage to help keep your computer looking tidy
- Vent Filters - Removable filter for PSU vent at the bottom and a magnetic vent filter at the top
- Fans - 2 x 12cm blue fans on the front,
Form Factor: Midi Tower
Motherboard Support: ATX, Micro ATX
PSU Support: Standard ATX
PSU Location: Bottom
Gaming Case: Yes
Water Cooling: Water Cooling Ready!
Supported Radiator Size: 240mm
Supported Radiator Positions: Front, Top
Body Material: SPCC 0.6mm
Front Bezel Material: Plastic and mesh
Side Panel: Window
Internal Cable Management Depth: 21mm
External Bays: 2 x 5.25” External
Internal Bays: 2 x 3.5” Internal
5 x 2.5” Internal
Drive Bay Notes: 2 x 2.5" bays use 3.5" bays
Expansion Slots: 7 x Full Size
Cooling Front: Space for 2 x 120mm or 2 x 140mm (2 x 120mm RGB LED inc.)
Cooling Top: Space for 2 x 120mm Fan
Cooling Rear: Space for 1 x 120mm Fan
Cooling Side: None
Cooling Bottom: Filtered Vent for PSU
Fan Controllers: 2 Fan Controllers, controlling up to
6 fans in total
IO Ports: 2 x USB 3.0
2 x USB 2.0
1 x HD Audio
1 x Microphone
GPU Max Length: 415mm
CPU Cooler Maximum Height: 161mm
Front Bezel Colour: Black
Body Colour: Black
System Cabinet Features:
PSU Included: No
- RGB LED
No posts found