FREE UK Standard Delivery
If you choose FREE UK Standard Delivery:
- It's fully trackable.
- Your parcel will arrive within 4 working days (excluding weekends and bank holidays) after you place your order.
- Your order may arrive anytime between 7am and 9pm and a signature may be required on receipt of your parcel.
- If you're not in when your parcel arrives, a card will be left telling you where it is. It might be left in a safe place or there will be details on how to pick up your order or rearrange delivery.
- Deliveries aren't made on bank holidays, so you can expect your order to arrive the next working day.
SUPPORT & WARRANTY
Damaged / Incorrect / Unwanted Goods
- Any damage to goods must be reported within 48 hours of delivery we will refund the price and carriage of replacements goods at no cost to the customer.
- You have a right to cancel the order at any time before the expiry of a period of 14 working days beginning with the day after the day on which you receive the goods.
You may cancel by giving us notice in any of the following ways:
- Via email, referring to the order number and by confirming your name and address of the order.
- By phone
- By recorded letter which must be received by us no later than 10 days after the receipt of the order.
Faulty Items within 28 Days of Purchase
- It is your responsibility to ensure compatibility of any goods offered for sale by us both with the existing components within your system and with any other goods offered for sale by us.
- It is your responsibility to ensure proper installation of our goods into your existing system.
- It is your responsibility to ensure that wherever necessary you access the manufacturers web site to download any necessary product upgrades (including drivers and manuals).
- We recognise that goods supplied by us to you may not meet your expectations. In our experience there are many reasons why that may happen. Examples of those reasons include a defect in the goods at the point of delivery to you, incompatibility with existing components within your system, poor installation or simply slower performance than you require.
- We are not able to establish why the goods have failed to meet your expectations without an opportunity of inspecting and testing the goods.
- All returned items not returned in accordance with the Consumer Rights Act 2015 are tested by ADMI technicians. Any item found to be not faulty will be subject to a £10 +VAT charge if collected or a £10 + return shipping + VAT charge if shipped back to the customer. You will be notified by e-mail before any non-faulty goods are returned to you. This does not affect your statutory rights.
- Returned items should be packaged securely to prevent any damage and shipped in a plain outer box.
- Any goods that have been modified or physically altered in any way shall be deemed Warranty Void and no support will be provided.
- Only Return Faulty Item(s). RMA numbers are issued for specific components only. Please do not return your whole order because you believe one component may be faulty. This does not affect your rights under the Consumer rights Act 2015.
- Any returns received without out a Returns (RMA) number clearly visible will be refused. Any return must be received by ADMI Ltd. within 14 days of being issued.
Faulty Items More Than 28 Days after Receipt
- If you are reporting faulty goods more than 28 days after receipt, then we strongly recommend that you contact the manufacturer directly for a warranty repair/replacement. This is often the quickest way to have a fault rectified. For example in some cases, manufacturers provide a special full on-site service and/or telephone help facilities for your convenience.
- We will only deal with the warranty after 28 days if the manufacturer does not offer this service. This does not affect your statuary rights.
- TVs and Monitors. If your query relates to a Television or Monitor, specifically in relation to dead pixels, please be aware that all of ADMI’ Suppliers and thus ADMI conform to the ISO 13406-2 standard – the acceptable number of dead pixels based on screen size and resolution. Information on this can be found through any major search engine typing “ISO 13406-2” and the monitor brand name. Products with dead pixels of equal to or less than those defined within the ISO 13406-2 standard will not be accepted for return.
Consumer Rights Act 2015
Game Max Graphite RGB LED ATX Midi Tower Windowed PC Case
Game Max Graphite is made with a very simple but effective design and with the added grey colour gives the Graphite a unique look. There is an acrylic side panel on the left side. Two fan controllers are located on the top and an RGB controller included with the case to easily control your RGB fans, 2 fan controllers control up to 7 fans in total giving you the ultimate cooling experience.
There is 2 RGB fans installed in the case one at the top and one at the back to give your case some colour. Along with 2 fan controllers at the top there is 2 x USB 2.0 and 2 x USB 3.0 on the top to give the user easy access. The I/O ports allow you to connect to most media storage devices.
- Design - The Graphite from the outside looks a very simple design but the added grey along the top, front and bottom of the case gives the exterior a nice finish and the interior offers amazing scalability and convenience and is a premium high strength case.
- Acrylic Side Panel - Left Acrylic side panel offers a direct view of the inner system, allowing you to show off your internal components and the acrylic side panel means your case will be strong and durable during use.
- RGB Fans - The Graphite comes with 1 Dual RGB fan at the top and another at the back to give your case some added colour and with the RGB controller it allows you to control your fans easier and effectively.
- Water-Cooling Support - The front supports 120mm, 140mm, 240mm and a 280mm radiator, the top supports a 120mm or a 140mm radiator and the rear of the case supports a 120mm radiator.
- I/O Ports - The top of the Graphite is designed with 2 x USB3.0 and 2 x USB2.0 and comes with HD audio and a mic to allow you to connect to a wide range of devices.
Form Factor: Midi Tower
Motherboard Support: ATX
PSU Support: Standard ATX
PSU Location: Bottom
Gaming Case: Yes
Water Cooling: Water Cooling Ready!
Supported Radiator Size: 280mm
Supported Radiator Positions: Front, Top
Body Material: 0.6mm SPCC
Front Bezel Material: Plastic
Side Panel: Acrylic Window
External Bays: 1 x 5.25” External
Internal Bays: 2 x 3.5” Internal, 4 x 2.5” Internal
Drive Bay Notes: 2 removable plates, only one usable bay
Expansion Slots: 7 x Full Size
Cooling Front: Space for 2 x 120mm or 2 x 140mm Fans
Cooling Top: Space for 2 x 120mm (1 x 120mm Dual ring RGB LED Fan inc.)
Cooling Rear: Space for 1 x 120mm (1 x 120mm Dual Ring RGB LED Fan inc.)
Cooling Side: None
Cooling Bottom: Filtered Vent For PSU
Fan Controllers: 2 Fan Controllers, controlling up to 7 fans in total
IO Ports: 2 x USB 3.0, 2 x USB 2.0, 1 x Microphone
GPU Max Length: 380mm
CPU Cooler Maximum Height: 162mm
Front Bezel Colour: Black / Grey
Body Colour: Black
PSU Included: No
Dimensions (mm): 205mm x 503mm x 450mm (W x H x D)
- RGB LED
No posts found