FREE UK Standard Delivery
If you choose FREE UK Standard Delivery:
- It's fully trackable.
- Your parcel will arrive within 4 working days (excluding weekends and bank holidays) after you place your order.
- Your order may arrive anytime between 7am and 9pm and a signature may be required on receipt of your parcel.
- If you're not in when your parcel arrives, a card will be left telling you where it is. It might be left in a safe place or there will be details on how to pick up your order or rearrange delivery.
- Deliveries aren't made on bank holidays, so you can expect your order to arrive the next working day.
SUPPORT & WARRANTY
Damaged / Incorrect / Unwanted Goods
- Any damage to goods must be reported within 48 hours of delivery we will refund the price and carriage of replacements goods at no cost to the customer.
- You have a right to cancel the order at any time before the expiry of a period of 14 working days beginning with the day after the day on which you receive the goods.
You may cancel by giving us notice in any of the following ways:
- Via email, referring to the order number and by confirming your name and address of the order.
- By phone
- By recorded letter which must be received by us no later than 10 days after the receipt of the order.
Faulty Items within 28 Days of Purchase
- It is your responsibility to ensure compatibility of any goods offered for sale by us both with the existing components within your system and with any other goods offered for sale by us.
- It is your responsibility to ensure proper installation of our goods into your existing system.
- It is your responsibility to ensure that wherever necessary you access the manufacturers web site to download any necessary product upgrades (including drivers and manuals).
- We recognise that goods supplied by us to you may not meet your expectations. In our experience there are many reasons why that may happen. Examples of those reasons include a defect in the goods at the point of delivery to you, incompatibility with existing components within your system, poor installation or simply slower performance than you require.
- We are not able to establish why the goods have failed to meet your expectations without an opportunity of inspecting and testing the goods.
- All returned items not returned in accordance with the Consumer Rights Act 2015 are tested by ADMI technicians. Any item found to be not faulty will be subject to a £10 +VAT charge if collected or a £10 + return shipping + VAT charge if shipped back to the customer. You will be notified by e-mail before any non-faulty goods are returned to you. This does not affect your statutory rights.
- Returned items should be packaged securely to prevent any damage and shipped in a plain outer box.
- Any goods that have been modified or physically altered in any way shall be deemed Warranty Void and no support will be provided.
- Only Return Faulty Item(s). RMA numbers are issued for specific components only. Please do not return your whole order because you believe one component may be faulty. This does not affect your rights under the Consumer rights Act 2015.
- Any returns received without out a Returns (RMA) number clearly visible will be refused. Any return must be received by ADMI Ltd. within 14 days of being issued.
Faulty Items More Than 28 Days after Receipt
- If you are reporting faulty goods more than 28 days after receipt, then we strongly recommend that you contact the manufacturer directly for a warranty repair/replacement. This is often the quickest way to have a fault rectified. For example in some cases, manufacturers provide a special full on-site service and/or telephone help facilities for your convenience.
- We will only deal with the warranty after 28 days if the manufacturer does not offer this service. This does not affect your statuary rights.
- TVs and Monitors. If your query relates to a Television or Monitor, specifically in relation to dead pixels, please be aware that all of ADMI’ Suppliers and thus ADMI conform to the ISO 13406-2 standard – the acceptable number of dead pixels based on screen size and resolution. Information on this can be found through any major search engine typing “ISO 13406-2” and the monitor brand name. Products with dead pixels of equal to or less than those defined within the ISO 13406-2 standard will not be accepted for return.
Consumer Rights Act 2015
Game Max Panda White ARGB LED E-ATX Tower Tempered Glass Gaming Case.
The GameMax Panda Mid-Tower case is designed to create a clean looking build with a hint of ARGB. Available in Black or White an ambient glow adds character with three LED strips included and a rear ARGB fan gives you cooling right out of the box. With the rest of the chassis made using metal and plenty of air intake/exhausts gives the case a subtle look that will perform in any environment.
The considerate amount of detail GameMax have put into designing this case enables you to have a better performance experience, this is highlighted by the wireless switches between the ARGB panel on the front panel and the metal chassis, you can easily remove the front panel and place back on without damaging the cables.
- Design: The Panda is a brilliantly designed Mid-Tower PC gaming case with room for an E-ATX motherboard, an all black or white chassis featuring vents running down either side of the front panel and on the right hand side unique cut outs enable exceptional airflow. The three built in LED strips, two running down the side of the front and one along the PSU shroud and with a rear ARGB fan makes the Panda a real spectacle in any gaming environment.
- Motherboard Sync: You can now take your colour control to new levels with the included ARGB motherboard connection on the PWM hub, simply connect the 3pin AURA from your motherboard and you can use the mobo software to sync your fans and strips the way you like.
- Excellent Airflow: Excellent cooling options are on offer for such a compact system with room to mount a total of five fans and room to mount water cooling radiators on the front (Up to 240mm), top (Up to 240mm) and rear (Up to 120mm) your case will have no problem cooling those high end components.
- ARGB Hub: Included in the Panda is an ARGB V2.0 ARGB PWM hub, connect up to five fans and two LED strips, have access to 18 colour modes manually or have even more using the motherboard software. Once all connected enjoy PWM auto speed controlled via MB’s PWM signal, also 2 RGB buttons (Mode & Brightness), it much better for user to easy adjust light mode and adjust between 5 different brightness modes (0-20-40-80-100%).
- Tempered Glass: A tooless 4mm full left side tempered glass panel to show off your build from all angles.
- Easy Maintenance: Located on the top and bottom of the Panda are dust filters, on the top is a magnetic dust filter and on the bottom of the chassis is full length and is easy to remove helps to prevent dust from getting into your build and helps improve the performance of your chassis.
Form Factor: Midi Tower
Motherboard Support: Extended ATX (up to 272 x 305mm), ATX, Micro ATX, Mini ITX
PSU Support: Standard ATX
PSU Location: Bottom
Gaming Case: Yes
Water Cooling: Water Cooling Ready!
Supported Radiator Size: 240mm
Supported Radiator Positions: Front, Top
Body Material: SPCC 0.8mm
Front Bezel Material: ABS
Side Panel: Tempered Glass
Internal Cable Management Depth: 15mm
Internal Bays: 2 x 3.5” Internal / 4 x 2.5” Internal
Drive Bay Notes: 2 x 2.5 & 3.5 shared
Expansion Slots: 7 x Full Size
Cooling Front: Space For 2 x 120mm Fans
Cooling Top: Space For 2 x 120mm Fans
Cooling Rear: Space For 1 x 120mm Fan (1 x 120mm GameMax Mirage Dual-Ring ARGB Fan Included)
Cooling Side: None
Cooling Bottom: None
Fan Controllers: 1 Fan Controllers, controlling up to 5 fans in total
2 x USB 3.0
1 x HD Audio
1 x Microphone
GPU Max Length: 360mm
CPU Cooler Maximum Height: 170mm
Front Bezel Colour: White / Black
Body Colour: White / Black
PSU Included: No
No posts found