FREE UK Standard Delivery
If you choose FREE UK Standard Delivery:
- It's fully trackable.
- Your parcel will arrive within 4 working days (excluding weekends and bank holidays) after you place your order.
- Your order may arrive anytime between 7am and 9pm and a signature may be required on receipt of your parcel.
- If you're not in when your parcel arrives, a card will be left telling you where it is. It might be left in a safe place or there will be details on how to pick up your order or rearrange delivery.
- Deliveries aren't made on bank holidays, so you can expect your order to arrive the next working day.
SUPPORT & WARRANTY
Damaged / Incorrect / Unwanted Goods
- Any damage to goods must be reported within 48 hours of delivery we will refund the price and carriage of replacements goods at no cost to the customer.
- You have a right to cancel the order at any time before the expiry of a period of 14 working days beginning with the day after the day on which you receive the goods.
You may cancel by giving us notice in any of the following ways:
- Via email, referring to the order number and by confirming your name and address of the order.
- By phone
- By recorded letter which must be received by us no later than 10 days after the receipt of the order.
Faulty Items within 28 Days of Purchase
- It is your responsibility to ensure compatibility of any goods offered for sale by us both with the existing components within your system and with any other goods offered for sale by us.
- It is your responsibility to ensure proper installation of our goods into your existing system.
- It is your responsibility to ensure that wherever necessary you access the manufacturers web site to download any necessary product upgrades (including drivers and manuals).
- We recognise that goods supplied by us to you may not meet your expectations. In our experience there are many reasons why that may happen. Examples of those reasons include a defect in the goods at the point of delivery to you, incompatibility with existing components within your system, poor installation or simply slower performance than you require.
- We are not able to establish why the goods have failed to meet your expectations without an opportunity of inspecting and testing the goods.
- All returned items not returned in accordance with the Consumer Rights Act 2015 are tested by ADMI technicians. Any item found to be not faulty will be subject to a £10 +VAT charge if collected or a £10 + return shipping + VAT charge if shipped back to the customer. You will be notified by e-mail before any non-faulty goods are returned to you. This does not affect your statutory rights.
- Returned items should be packaged securely to prevent any damage and shipped in a plain outer box.
- Any goods that have been modified or physically altered in any way shall be deemed Warranty Void and no support will be provided.
- Only Return Faulty Item(s). RMA numbers are issued for specific components only. Please do not return your whole order because you believe one component may be faulty. This does not affect your rights under the Consumer rights Act 2015.
- Any returns received without out a Returns (RMA) number clearly visible will be refused. Any return must be received by ADMI Ltd. within 14 days of being issued.
Faulty Items More Than 28 Days after Receipt
- If you are reporting faulty goods more than 28 days after receipt, then we strongly recommend that you contact the manufacturer directly for a warranty repair/replacement. This is often the quickest way to have a fault rectified. For example in some cases, manufacturers provide a special full on-site service and/or telephone help facilities for your convenience.
- We will only deal with the warranty after 28 days if the manufacturer does not offer this service. This does not affect your statuary rights.
- TVs and Monitors. If your query relates to a Television or Monitor, specifically in relation to dead pixels, please be aware that all of ADMI’ Suppliers and thus ADMI conform to the ISO 13406-2 standard – the acceptable number of dead pixels based on screen size and resolution. Information on this can be found through any major search engine typing “ISO 13406-2” and the monitor brand name. Products with dead pixels of equal to or less than those defined within the ISO 13406-2 standard will not be accepted for return.
Consumer Rights Act 2015
Game Max Solar Black RGB LED ATX Mid Tower Tempered Glass Gaming Case
Brand new for 2018 Game Max are proud to introduce the next generation of gaming cases, the Game Max Solar. Available in black or white this is a Mid-Tower gaming case that delivers excellent RGB LED illumination from the strip that runs down the front, the strip can be synced up to your motherboard allowing you to control the LED strip from the LED button, PWM hub or through software from your motherboard.
Your choices are endless. The 4mm solid tempered glass panel included on the left-hand side is uniquely designed to fit just above the PSU shroud, located underneath the PSU shroud is an LED strip that is synced to the front LED strip. Room for six fans in total provide a nice balance of air running through to keep your chassis nice and cool when it is hard at work. The top of the front panel has 5 small cut outs of mesh to again allow for air to get inside. The exterior of the Solar is designed with gamers in mind and it is backed up by the nicely designed interior with easy cable management and a GPU bracket included, this case really could not be simpler to build in.
- Built in ARGB Strip
- 4mm Tempered Glass Side Panel
- PWM Hub
- Watercooling Ready
- Removable Dust Filters
Built in ARGB Strip
The Solar is the definition of a new generation gaming case with a built in beautiful ARGB strip on the front panel & underneath the PSU shroud, you can control the LEDs using the LED button, PWM hub or through software with the 3pin ARGB connector that is included.
4mm Tempered Glass Side Panel
The tempered glass side panel is solid and thick, allowing the user to show off their internal components.
A PWM hub has been included allowing you to connect to 8 6pin fans and 2 3pin ARGB LED strips. From the hub you can control the LED speed, LED mode and fan speed.
Plenty of space for watercooling enhances your cooling options with room for a 120/140/240mm at the top and room for a 120mm or 140mm radiator along with space for mounting a reservoir.
Removable Dust Filters
A top magnetic dust filter and a removable dust filter on the bottom helps to prevent dust from getting into your build and helps improve the performance of your chassis.
The USB and HD audio ports are located on the top of the front panel is built with gamers in mind, it is easy to connect to most media storage devices and when building it is easy to disconnect the wires to completely remove the front panel while building too.
Form Factor: Midi Tower
Motherboard Support: ATX, Micro ATX, Mini ITX
PSU Support: Standard ATX
PSU Location: Bottom
Gaming Case: Yes
Water Cooling: Water Cooling Ready!
Supported Radiator Size: 240mm
Supported Radiator Positions: Top
Body Material: 0.9mm SPCC
Front Bezel Material: ABS
Side Panel: Tempered Glass
Internal Cable Management Depth: 22mm
Internal Bays: 1 x 3.5” Internal, 2 x 2.5” Internal
Expansion Slots: 7 x Full Size
Cooling Front: Space For 3 x 120mm or 2 x 140mm Fans
Cooling Top: Space for 2 x 120mm or 2 x 140mm Fans
Cooling Rear: Space For 1 x 120mm or 1 x 140mm Fan
Cooling Side: None
Cooling Bottom: None
Fan Controllers: 0 Fan Controllers, controlling up to 0 fans in total
I/O Ports: 2 x USB 3.0, 1 x HD Audio, 1 x Microphone
GPU Max Length: 360mm
CPU Cooler Maximum Height: 180mm
Front Bezel Colour: Black
Body Colour: Black
PSU Included: No
Chassis Dimensions (Excluding Fascia / Panels): (D) 374 x (W) 200 x (H) 448mm
What's In The Box:Case, Screws, Manual
Unit (Product) Dimensions (mm): 210mm x 468mm x 408mm (W x H x D)
- RGB LED
No posts found