FREE UK Standard Delivery
If you choose FREE UK Standard Delivery:
- It's fully trackable.
- Your parcel will arrive within 4 working days (excluding weekends and bank holidays) after you place your order.
- Your order may arrive anytime between 7am and 9pm and a signature may be required on receipt of your parcel.
- If you're not in when your parcel arrives, a card will be left telling you where it is. It might be left in a safe place or there will be details on how to pick up your order or rearrange delivery.
- Deliveries aren't made on bank holidays, so you can expect your order to arrive the next working day.
SUPPORT & WARRANTY
Damaged / Incorrect / Unwanted Goods
- Any damage to goods must be reported within 48 hours of delivery we will refund the price and carriage of replacements goods at no cost to the customer.
- You have a right to cancel the order at any time before the expiry of a period of 14 working days beginning with the day after the day on which you receive the goods.
You may cancel by giving us notice in any of the following ways:
- Via email, referring to the order number and by confirming your name and address of the order.
- By phone
- By recorded letter which must be received by us no later than 10 days after the receipt of the order.
Faulty Items within 28 Days of Purchase
- It is your responsibility to ensure compatibility of any goods offered for sale by us both with the existing components within your system and with any other goods offered for sale by us.
- It is your responsibility to ensure proper installation of our goods into your existing system.
- It is your responsibility to ensure that wherever necessary you access the manufacturers web site to download any necessary product upgrades (including drivers and manuals).
- We recognise that goods supplied by us to you may not meet your expectations. In our experience there are many reasons why that may happen. Examples of those reasons include a defect in the goods at the point of delivery to you, incompatibility with existing components within your system, poor installation or simply slower performance than you require.
- We are not able to establish why the goods have failed to meet your expectations without an opportunity of inspecting and testing the goods.
- All returned items not returned in accordance with the Consumer Rights Act 2015 are tested by ADMI technicians. Any item found to be not faulty will be subject to a £10 +VAT charge if collected or a £10 + return shipping + VAT charge if shipped back to the customer. You will be notified by e-mail before any non-faulty goods are returned to you. This does not affect your statutory rights.
- Returned items should be packaged securely to prevent any damage and shipped in a plain outer box.
- Any goods that have been modified or physically altered in any way shall be deemed Warranty Void and no support will be provided.
- Only Return Faulty Item(s). RMA numbers are issued for specific components only. Please do not return your whole order because you believe one component may be faulty. This does not affect your rights under the Consumer rights Act 2015.
- Any returns received without out a Returns (RMA) number clearly visible will be refused. Any return must be received by ADMI Ltd. within 14 days of being issued.
Faulty Items More Than 28 Days after Receipt
- If you are reporting faulty goods more than 28 days after receipt, then we strongly recommend that you contact the manufacturer directly for a warranty repair/replacement. This is often the quickest way to have a fault rectified. For example in some cases, manufacturers provide a special full on-site service and/or telephone help facilities for your convenience.
- We will only deal with the warranty after 28 days if the manufacturer does not offer this service. This does not affect your statuary rights.
- TVs and Monitors. If your query relates to a Television or Monitor, specifically in relation to dead pixels, please be aware that all of ADMI’ Suppliers and thus ADMI conform to the ISO 13406-2 standard – the acceptable number of dead pixels based on screen size and resolution. Information on this can be found through any major search engine typing “ISO 13406-2” and the monitor brand name. Products with dead pixels of equal to or less than those defined within the ISO 13406-2 standard will not be accepted for return.
Consumer Rights Act 2015
Game Max Stratos Mini ARGB LED Tempered Glass Micro-ATX Tower Gaming Case
The GameMax Mini Stratos Micro-ATX gaming case is compact case that packs a punch. A large gap on all four sides of the front panel allow the three pre-installed front fans to circulate plenty of air throughout your system and the staggered glass panel gives a high end finish without breaking the bank.
The Stratos includes four fans, three at the front and one at the back, the Mini Stratos delivers the coolest air to your hottest components first and with a rear mounted exhaust fans pushes hot air out, creating a perfect cycle of airflow and providing better thermals and reliability.
The Mini Stratos comes with a pre-installed ARGB hub allowing for stunning lighting effects and easy connection to your system. You can connect up to five fans and two LED strips to the hub and sync all to your motherboard using the 3 Pin AURA connection that is included on the hub. Please note the included hub supports a total of 5 fans.
- Airflow Specific Design: The Mini Stratos is designed with airflow in mind, mount up to six fans in total and with four included. The front panel made using a triple metal – fin design enables direct airflow to cool even the most hardcore of systems.
- Motherboard Sync: You can now take your colour control to new levels with the included ARGB motherboard connection on the PWM hub, simply connect the 3pin AURA from your motherboard and you can use the mobo software to sync your fans and strips the way you like.
- ARGB Hub: Included in the Mini Stratos is an ARGB PWM hub, connect up to five fans and two LED strips, have access to 18 colour modes manually or have even more using the motherboard software. Once all connected enjoy PWM auto speed controlled via MB’s PWM signal, also 2 RGB buttons (Mode & Brightness), it much better for user to easy adjust light mode and adjust between 5 different brightness modes (0-20-40-80-100%).
- Water-Cooling Support: The front supports 120mm & 240mm radiator, the top supports a 120mm and 240mm radiator and the rear of the case supports a 120mm radiator.
- Tempered Glass: The left side comes with a hinged tempered glass panel to allow the user to show off their build and a hinged door makes it quick and easy to make any changes so you can have the perfect set up.
- Easy Maintenance: Located on the top of the Mini Stratos is a dust filter, helps to prevent dust from getting into your build and helps improve the performance of your chassis.
Form Factor: Micro ATX
Motherboard Support: Micro ATX, Mini ITX
PSU Support: Standard ATX
PSU Location: Bottom
Gaming Case: Yes
Water Cooling: Water Cooling Ready!
Supported Radiator Size: 240mm
Supported Radiator Positions: Front, Top
Body Material: SPCC 0.6mm
Front Bezel Material: Metal & Tempered Glass
Side Panel: Tempered Glass
Internal Cable Management Depth: 20mm
Internal Bays: 2 x 3.5” Internal / 5 x 2.5” Internal
Drive Bay Notes: 2 x 2.5" & 2 x 3.5" shared
Expansion Slots: 4 x Full Size
Cooling Front: Space For 3 x 120mm Fans (3 x 120mm Dual-Ring GameMax Mirage ARGB Fans Included)
Cooling Top: Space For 2 x 120mm Fans
Cooling Rear: Space For 1 x 120mm Fan (1 x 120mm Dual-Ring GameMax Mirage ARGB Fan Included)
Cooling Side: None
Cooling Bottom: None
Fan Controllers: 1 Fan Controllers, controlling up to 5 fans in total
2 x USB 3.0
1 x HD Audio
1 x Microphone
GPU Max Length: 335mm
CPU Cooler Maximum Height: 160mm
Front Bezel Colour: Black
Body Colour: Black
PSU Included: No
No posts found