FREE UK Standard Delivery
If you choose FREE UK Standard Delivery:
- It's fully trackable.
- Your parcel will arrive within 4 working days (excluding weekends and bank holidays) after you place your order.
- Your order may arrive anytime between 7am and 9pm and a signature may be required on receipt of your parcel.
- If you're not in when your parcel arrives, a card will be left telling you where it is. It might be left in a safe place or there will be details on how to pick up your order or rearrange delivery.
- Deliveries aren't made on bank holidays, so you can expect your order to arrive the next working day.
SUPPORT & WARRANTY
Damaged / Incorrect / Unwanted Goods
- Any damage to goods must be reported within 48 hours of delivery we will refund the price and carriage of replacements goods at no cost to the customer.
- You have a right to cancel the order at any time before the expiry of a period of 14 working days beginning with the day after the day on which you receive the goods.
You may cancel by giving us notice in any of the following ways:
- Via email, referring to the order number and by confirming your name and address of the order.
- By phone
- By recorded letter which must be received by us no later than 10 days after the receipt of the order.
Faulty Items within 28 Days of Purchase
- It is your responsibility to ensure compatibility of any goods offered for sale by us both with the existing components within your system and with any other goods offered for sale by us.
- It is your responsibility to ensure proper installation of our goods into your existing system.
- It is your responsibility to ensure that wherever necessary you access the manufacturers web site to download any necessary product upgrades (including drivers and manuals).
- We recognise that goods supplied by us to you may not meet your expectations. In our experience there are many reasons why that may happen. Examples of those reasons include a defect in the goods at the point of delivery to you, incompatibility with existing components within your system, poor installation or simply slower performance than you require.
- We are not able to establish why the goods have failed to meet your expectations without an opportunity of inspecting and testing the goods.
- All returned items not returned in accordance with the Consumer Rights Act 2015 are tested by ADMI technicians. Any item found to be not faulty will be subject to a £10 +VAT charge if collected or a £10 + return shipping + VAT charge if shipped back to the customer. You will be notified by e-mail before any non-faulty goods are returned to you. This does not affect your statutory rights.
- Returned items should be packaged securely to prevent any damage and shipped in a plain outer box.
- Any goods that have been modified or physically altered in any way shall be deemed Warranty Void and no support will be provided.
- Only Return Faulty Item(s). RMA numbers are issued for specific components only. Please do not return your whole order because you believe one component may be faulty. This does not affect your rights under the Consumer rights Act 2015.
- Any returns received without out a Returns (RMA) number clearly visible will be refused. Any return must be received by ADMI Ltd. within 14 days of being issued.
Faulty Items More Than 28 Days after Receipt
- If you are reporting faulty goods more than 28 days after receipt, then we strongly recommend that you contact the manufacturer directly for a warranty repair/replacement. This is often the quickest way to have a fault rectified. For example in some cases, manufacturers provide a special full on-site service and/or telephone help facilities for your convenience.
- We will only deal with the warranty after 28 days if the manufacturer does not offer this service. This does not affect your statuary rights.
- TVs and Monitors. If your query relates to a Television or Monitor, specifically in relation to dead pixels, please be aware that all of ADMI’ Suppliers and thus ADMI conform to the ISO 13406-2 standard – the acceptable number of dead pixels based on screen size and resolution. Information on this can be found through any major search engine typing “ISO 13406-2” and the monitor brand name. Products with dead pixels of equal to or less than those defined within the ISO 13406-2 standard will not be accepted for return.
Consumer Rights Act 2015
Gigabyte AORUS AD27QD 27" Quad HD 144Hz FreeSync 1ms HDR IPS RGB Gaming Monitor
This 27-inch QHD monitor with 144Hz refresh rate, supports AMD Radeon FreeSync Technology, which erases choppy gameplay giving gamers an unbelievable performance. Featuring built-in digital LEDs in multiple zones, with total RGB customizability as you can personalize your monitor with stunning colours straight from the RGB Fusion App. This advanced IPS monitor displays clear images with 10bit HDR colour accuracy all at a super responsive time of 1ms. The design concept resembles the falcon's aerodynamic wings and the ergonomic futuristic style allows you to adjust the monitor to your desired angle so that you can game in pure comfort.
- Screen size 27-inch, 16:9 aspect ratio
- Native resolution of 2560 x 1440 with a refresh rate of 144Hz
- LED illumination built in
- Additional Game Assist Features (built-in crosshair, black equalisation, timer modes)
- Picture in Picture and Picture by Picture modes
THE STUNNING FALCON INSPIRED DESIGN CONCEPT
The falcon utilizes its powerful wings to soar through the skies and lock down its prey. The AORUS Core takes inspiration from the falcon’s aerodynamic wings, incorporating a multi-layered design which features wing shaped contours and also resembles the falcon’s high velocity ascension and dive through the skies. With sleek and metallic armor, the AORUS Core symbolizes advancement in technology with its futuristic style.
QHD WITH 144HZ SUPPORTS FREESYNC™ TECHNOLOGY
AORUS AD27QD features a 27” Quad HD panel at 2560x1440 resolution in a 16:9 aspect ratio with a 144hz refresh rate, delivering double the details and display quality than Full HD. Enjoy games and movies in their original size. AMD Radeon™ FreeSync technology effectively ends choppy and fragmented frames, and creates a smooth and artifact-free performance at any framerate.
BUILT-IN DIGITAL LEDS CREATE DIGITAL LIGHTING EFFECTS
The AORUS AD27QD Gaming monitor features the finest innovative LED systems in the market today. With the RGB Fusion App, you can create the perfect gaming ambience exclusively to you, with its intuitive UI and Advanced Mode for extreme customizability. LED enthusiasts now have the chance to show off their creativeness with the ability to customize multiple zones independently, choose from nine plus different lighting effects.
Panel Size (diagonal): 27”
Display Viewing Area (HxV): 596.736 x 335.664 (mm)
Panel Backlight/ Type: Edge type LED backlight
Display Surface(non-glare/ glare): Non-glare type
Color Saturation: 95% of DCI-P3
True Resolution: 2560 x 1440
Pixel Pitch: 0.2331 (H) x 0.2331 (V) (mm)
Brightness (Max.): 350 cd/m2 (TYP)
Contrast Ratio (Max.): 1000 (TYP)
Dynamic Contrast Ratio: 12M:1
Viewing Angle: 178°(H)/178°(V)
Display Colors: 1.073G
Response Time: 1ms (MPRT)
Refresh Rate (Max.): 144Hz
Signal Input: HDMI 2.0 x2,
Display port: 1.2 x1
Earphone Jack: Yes
USB port(s): x2
Digital Signal Frequency: 30k~222kHz
Power Consumption: 75W(Max)
Power Saving Mode: 0.5W
Power Off Mode: 0.3W
Voltage: AC 100V~240V
Height Adjustment (mm): 130mm
VESA Wall Mounting(mm): 100*100mm
Kensington Lock: Yes
Phys. Dimension with Stand(WxHxD): W614.9*H484.7*D236.9mm
Phys. Dimension w/o stand (WxHxD): W614.9*H371.1*D60mm
Box Dimension (WxHxD): W720*H565*D279mm
Net Weight (Esti.): 8.0kg
Gross Weight (Esti.): 9.7kg
Accessories: Power cable/HDMI cable/DP cable/USB cable/CD/QSG
- RGB LED
Speed / Performance
No posts found